What are the best episodes/moments of Norm Macdonald Live?

What are the best episodes/moments of Norm Macdonald Live?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OfKLa2_U-l0
youtube.com/watch?v=XRvdWJmOT6g
youtube.com/watch?v=EeaH_0NRDZw
youtube.com/watch?v=mTa8cOlK4zM
youtube.com/watch?v=xfzyDRB1_M8
youtube.com/watch?v=sSz8EoveVRo
youtu.be/F9dZmlTRfi8?t=3m46s
youtube.com/watch?v=C3LpMZWfdAk
youtube.com/watch?v=_A1hW5fengk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Andy Dick is one of my favourites.

>What happened to you, I thought you were doing some kind of Jiminy Glick character?

...chicken and gravy

When he brought up muslim terrorist attacks with Stephen Merchant. I've never seen anyone so uncomfortable before

anything before stephen merchant, god how awful were those episodes.

9/11

the joke readings

>african american

The welder joke, the gentile jews joke

I WILL NOT EAT A SINGLE MORSEL OF FOOD UNTIL MARGARET THATCHER IS DEAD AND BURIED

what production wise or just general not fun to watch?

>spiteful

>my doctor said open your mouth and say oink

it's okay, he's doing it for a movie role

Todd Glass is my favorite, the way Norm fucks with him endlessly never gets old.

they were simply not fun, except maybe for dana carvey and jim carrey, and the latter only because he's nuts.

dana basically carried his own fucking interview.

Mike Tyson was a good episode

Jim Carrey was trash

I didn't like the Merchant episode the first time around, but it has its moments. It's probably the best telling of the Matlock story, which includes one of my favorite Norm lines ever: "didn't even look like him".

youtube.com/watch?v=OfKLa2_U-l0

oh, so you mean all the episodes after steven merchant suck ass (aside from the ones you mentioned)?

Yeah, sorry I just noticed I was kind of vague. But Yeah, the newer ones were so shit I was very dissapointed and sad.

Has he finished releasing them now?

They just went quiet after Jim Carrey.

>the mud, and the blood, and the... glory

IM CUMMING IN YOUR BUTT :O

Same here. Norm laid into him pretty hard, and Andy took it all in good humor.

>but 9/11 WAS a national tragedy
>...
>why would you laugh at that?

youtube.com/watch?v=XRvdWJmOT6g

Norm's monologue before the Gilbert Gottfried interview is genius and hilarious in a very abstract way.

>Hold the fort........he hated Jews.
>You know who he reminds me of? My buddy Dave. That guy hates Jews. I'm thinking of ending our friendship.

Why did Bobby Lee get so fucking butthurt during the jokes section? There is an obvious cut then a shift in tone. Then the show ends abruptly.

youtube.com/watch?v=EeaH_0NRDZw
youtube.com/watch?v=mTa8cOlK4zM

I have never laughed harder than at this low-budget trainwreck of a podcast :'(

youtube.com/watch?v=xfzyDRB1_M8

youtube.com/watch?v=sSz8EoveVRo

Dirt nap

The way he goes to Jonah, then bring it back to her spite is just brilliant.

Probably mad that the jokes were better than anything he's ever written.

The "this guy is a real jerk" joke is my favorite. It's best in the Ray Romano episode. I think he fucks it up on purpose in the Merchant episode though

jim carrey was great

>they may as well live in a sty
fucking lmao

Can someone explain to me why Norm is so funny

Like I laugh at his jokes but I don't really understand why. I feel if my dad or someone told them then I'd just find them embarrassing but Norm somehow makes them work

>"You're thinking like Albert Fish now!"

It's all in the delivery.

dont fuck with uncle terry when hes been drinking

It wasn't urine, but ejaculate

IMO it's all in the delivery combined with the fact that he is a totally captivating and eccentric guy. He has a few shticks such as using old-timey language, mispronouncing things on purpose, suggesting something offensive but disavowing himself from it, and overall just playing dumb. Also, when Stephen Merchant asks him about his technique for telling written jokes, he explains that he circles around the punchline and basically ad libs funny stuff, drawing the crowd in, then drops the punchline for the big laugh.

The dirty johnny joke was so a lot better on Stern

Thank god gor the hatchery!

The only bit I liked more on Stern was the teacher swearing after Johnny was done with the story.

gastro

nomy

mediocre bait

Norm's had years of practising and refining his joke delivery and throughout his podcasts you can tell just by little things he does.

>sat right next to someone, can clearly hear them then interrupts them before they finish with AH?

Also the fact he can ask some loaded or thoughtful questions then just be completely crass the next second is hilarious.

He was rushed during the merchant episode and it showed

I laughed so hard when he asked Merchant;

>Why don't you and a few others go down to Buckingham Palace and kill the old bag?

True, and it's pretty fucking funny too afterwards when Merchant asks why he's talking like an old sea captain drunk on rum

describing hitler:
>odd lookin' duck

>they call them 'mates'

CAST IRWRONE
A
S
T

I
R
W
R
O
N
E

TOOTHSOME DISH

Is your father still alive?

he tried to do this bit with Jim Carrey and it didnt work out :(

y o u t h f u l p o r p o i s e

youtu.be/F9dZmlTRfi8?t=3m46s

Because Jim kept interrupting him like an ADHD-addled child

in the stephen merchant episode where norm leans in to adam to whisper to him what "brexit" means. or maybe when gilbert gottfried impersonates adam eating out various nazi assholes

I could watch Norm eat all fucking day.

NOTHING IS REAL.
NOTHING MATTERS.
I'M NOT JIM CARREY.

That being said yes, I will charge out a shitload to see my artwork.

Like I don't mind people having nihlistic views but jesus christ you don't need to flaunt them round like everyone else is asleep or a sheep to the system.

Am I the only one who didn't hate the newest season? Sure it wasn't as good as the other ones , there were some duds and some truly awful episodes(Margaret Cho comes to mind), but it had its moments.

the nick swardson one had me dying and the guy from the big bang theory guy had suprisingly decent stories

guilty opinion:
I'm mad that the netflix doc about his performance of Kaufman is gonna get normies suddenly raving and jerking each other off about their knowledge of kaufmen because they both saw this documentary instead of learning about him themselves.

this was menna be a reply to a jim carrey post.

>moth joke

I only saw 3 eps, they weren't horrible but they were pretty boring.

can we agree that Adam Egret is low-key GOAT sidekick? he doesn't do much, but he makes the guests more comfortable by being the biggest retard in the room. he also understands Norm's comedy so he never denies anything Norm says about him.
all-in-all, a great guy, easily the best $15 I've ever spent.

I listened to the Tim Allen one on the train and thought it was great. To be honest, just hearing people make Norm laugh cracks me up. Tim's stories about the working class actor who'd always go on about the club sandwich and one of Tim's first stand up performances are pretty good highlights.

Yeah Adam is great, I think he respects norm quite a lot even if Norm does treat him like ass on air.

Mixed with his charming personality

I dunno. Who is Adam Egret? Are you sure you aren't thinking about Adam Eget?

I'm talking about the fucking douchebag.

Damnit you got me pumped for Norm doing a doc on Kaufman

Yeah he is great sidekick and it seems Norm likes him around too so I don't get the hate

yes theyre a great duo and compliment each other well

I just watched this section, was kind of weird. To be fair, a lot of the jokes weren't as good as they usually are. But even so, it almost seemed like Bobby was doing some kind of act refusing to laugh at the jokes cause he thought they were so bad. The cut away might have just been an overly offensive joke or something too awkward to put in.

They are going after Norm now:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3LpMZWfdAk

> "Maybe the worst gimmick a comic ever had"

>Hey there mister Candyman my nose is empty!

>fucking furley nightmare mist

i think bobby got confused because, yeah, the jokes in that ep were particularly sucky. I think he thought they were doing some kind of bit where he was the butt end of the joke so he got weirded out. Basically it was unfunny jokes plus bobby's insecurites

facebook/waafrocks/videos/10155274122758285/

20:25

THAT MONSTER!

fucking this

plus

>nick, your dad's alive
>no
>fuck

Yeah, Tim was one of the good ones.

>"Maybe the worst gimmick a comic ever had"

The glass episode has all the best lines.

>he's probably watching from down below, getting raped by the devil

bill hader one was great

> "he made an error in judgement"

youtube.com/watch?v=_A1hW5fengk

This is a great moment

That fucking stare-down cracks me up every time.

Probably the best impression of Norm I've seen.

haven't watched the jenner episode because i think it would be cringey or awkward like the cho episode, should i watch it?

>I don't wanna say this guy is high, but his ears just popped!

No. Norm is on his best behaviour so it's pretty boring and mostly about the olympics, Christianity and tranny stuff

It's best in the Fred Stoller episode, not Romano.