Is this destined to be the biggest mistake in comics?

Is this destined to be the biggest mistake in comics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iRpyVEMnYTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Three jokers will certainly kill him

youtube.com/watch?v=iRpyVEMnYTc

Is there a list of comics once can read to just see all the Watchmen parts? Or has it literally not happened yet? I kind of wish it was just its own series.

There's been teases in Titans, Superman and Detective Comics, I think. The first actual followup to the Rebirth one shot is a Batman/Flash crosser in a few months.

It can be, but I think it'll work out.
The 3 Jokers shit is weird though.

Why do people want to rush through this event? Let the writers flesh out the universe first.

So used to Marvel shit of just rushing out one event after the other that the idea of a 2 year overarching narrative is too much.

Always with the "Are they done yet? Did they show the Watchmen yet? Hurry up already." Fuck all of you that think this way.

OP here. I don't care how long it takes, I'm just concerned that we're going to wind up seeing a retread of Before Watchmen.

No that would be Nu52.

Because to maintain the momentum of sales now that Marvel is busy committing seppuku.

See, that's the thing. I'm getting the same vibe looking at Batman holding the Comedian's button I did when I saw the New 52 Justice League lineup pic. I mean, maybe it's just the cynic in me, but I don't see how this is a good idea.

The actual Watchmen stuff is probably going to be disappointing. But here's the thing, the Watchmen stuff literally doesn't matter. It was just an attention grabber.

i like being able to read series that aren't being interrupted by an event and are good stories by themselves, it makes me more likely to pick up copies of the main books whenever the event actually happens

Are you retarded?

The watchmen stuff will probably be trash, sadly

Maybe they'll pull a "Convergence" and get Braniac to destroy all of the earths or something dumb

I don't mind it, it'll be cool having Nite Owl, Rorshach, etc all be canon and have new adventures in the official DC universe when they bring them over and give them their own solo/group titles. The interaction between Rorshach and Batman will be great when he tries to vigilante up Gotham before moving to another city.

Rorschach's dead as shit, man.

With Dr. Manhattan, and DC's ability to do whatever the fuck they want with dead characters, I have a lot of faith in his revival.

They aren't going to get their own group or solo titles thats retarded. They are just going to be used to sell an event and then find some reason at the end to kick them out of main DC continuity.

Are you dumb?

The move is genius, Moore stuff was misinterpreted (or maybe it wasn't) and it's what got is in this grim-dark-fest, so it's only appropriate that Dr. Manhattan is the villain responsible for grim-dark.

Concept-wise that is.

Execution remains to be seen, but so far Rebirth is great so that's good.

>No that would be Nu52.
>How to spot a pleb 101

>used to sell an event and then find some reason at the end to kick them out of main DC continuity
Well I think that's retarded to do, so I am just going to go ahead and disagree with you on the possibilities of what DC will do with this event.

Can't top this

Look fellas we need to stop acting like Watchmen is the sacred cow of comics for god sake. That said, my prediction is they'll retcon Rorschach and The Question being the same person

It brought Superdad back, it's already a win.

The original plot was that he was the Jason of Earth-2. They changed it for some reason.