What cartoons come from Arabic countries?

What cartoons come from Arabic countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kkNE__TiMZo
youtube.com/watch?v=_J9uoLMhMhs
youtube.com/watch?v=IdM2Ylxm8nU
youtube.com/watch?v=QHBl43lMJY0
youtube.com/watch?v=NZ22VyjJ6n8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking ragheads co-opted Mickey Mouse.

youtube.com/watch?v=kkNE__TiMZo

Can't start a thread about people of different cultures without some retard using a derogatory buzzword aimed towards at specific people.

Sorry about that. Sometimes I forget this board is dominated by hypersensitive tumblrinas.

Not a lot, since they can't really draw. This is because their religion considered it sinful to draw human figures so they didn't teaches art in their schools. Most of their artist either started drawing late or was drawing in secret. Its fucked up.

Indeed. The politically correct term is "dune coon." People need to show some respect.

In my experience we just dub anime and Ben Ten mostly.

You can show the violence in One Piece but not the drinking.

A cartoon about Muhammad, Islam forbids depicting him.

They make all the scenes including him from his perspective so they never show him.

Apologies if any of these don't count as Arabic, I'm not very well acquainted with Arabia.

youtube.com/watch?v=_J9uoLMhMhs

youtube.com/watch?v=IdM2Ylxm8nU

youtube.com/watch?v=QHBl43lMJY0

youtube.com/watch?v=NZ22VyjJ6n8

buzzwords? On my Sup Forums? Nonsense

>using retard in a derogatory way
Wow, fucking ableist over here

Waltz with Bashir is Israeli and it's amazing, looks great and is really emotional

Never could be assed to finish watching this.

i wonder who could be behind this post?

You don't have to be hypersensitive to not be failure cunt

>Persepolis
Its a french animated movie
Also the English sub is better than the English Dub

t. failure

The author is from Iran

He was on Memritv

Wasn't there a cartoon featuring a woman wearing a burka who was also a ninja or something?

>raghead is bad, but cunt and retard are fine

Burka avenger, it's from Pakistan. It's somewhat significant in that it shows a women teacher and girl students and the women (burka avenger) fights corruption and corrupt politicians which Pakistan is most certainly filled with.

If you are wondering what this is, it's Siraj from Qatar. It teaches little kids Arabic. Although all of the teachers are furry, sorry anthropomorphic animals, it's like Dragon Tales for Arabic with an older sister younger brother combo.