>t. soyboy

Alcohol and marijuana actually lower testosterone so nice projection

gabagool

wtf i hate mad men now???

white kino

it was extremely jewy

>it’s a Don and Lane get shitfaced and watch Godzilla episode

>tfw don didn't give you a steak for a texas belt buckle

I miss Mad Men, as well, but the show would be up into the mid-late 1970s, by now.. How would that feel?

Then why are you a soyboy?

God I hated this retard

That is very perfectly applied shaving cream.

>t. Projection artist
Only soyboys get upset about the testosterone destroying truths about alcohol and marijuana

Good?

It was terribly written.

The character of Draper was so poorly devised and unconvincing, literally no man functions of thinks like he does.

It was Gamers, actually.
>This film's quite good!

Fuck me Gamera

>it's a don cheats on his wife with some old ugly bitch episode

t.soyboy. I bet Don's alpha chad lifestyle had you SEETHING.

>Fuck me Gamera
Whoa whoa whoa. I...I like you too much as a friend, I don't want to mess that up.

I've been re-watching it lately. Caught something I hadn't noticed before when Don is out visiting Anna in Pasadena. Subtle genius.

Go on. For the brainless, I mean

what am i supposed to be looking at

Far right column. Second from the bottom.

I miss HER

Still not getting it, friend. Care to enlighten the tarot-illiterate?

If there was a spinoff centering around a 20-something Sally making her way through 1980s NYC, I'd watch it.

I've found myself getting into Don cycles of creativity and self-destruction. It's not impossible to live like that.
Also he grew up abused and during the Depression, you probably can't empathize since you lived in a memory foam cushioned uterus with built-in Suckle Toobz for the entirety of your rearing.

IX of Wands...don’t really know tarot that well, at least beyond the major arcana. Is the injured man supposed to be Dick Whitman following the explosion?

>it's a roger gets a blowjob from megan's mom while sally watches episode

>That part where Lane does chink karate sounds
kino

Why did he choose a horse instead of best girl?

Because Faye would have made him man up and face his shit. Megan allowed him to run off and keep living out his dysfunctional mommy/whore fantasy.

Fuck off. Megan is and always will be bestgirl!
REEEEEEEEE!

this basically, don is a man child despite how he projects being the perfect man. He runs away from his problems instead of facing them head on and it pollutes all of his relationships.

>YEEEEEEEEEEE HAW!

Never meet up with this guy in a diner. Never.

Why not?

Well thanks for reminding me of the single most horrific scene in cinematic history.
Asshole!

I couldn't get into it.

>The Nine of Wands shows a weary, injured man who holds a staff as though in a posture of final defence. He has fought the battle and won. He is protected by a number of wands behind him that appear like a wall around him. He appears drained and exhausted as he leans on his wand but he is ready to go to battle again. He has the look of determination in his eye to overcome this final challenge and reach a point of accomplishment and victory. He stands up for what he believes in and holds firm in those beliefs.

>"I guess I don't have the stomach for it."
>Jimmy bites his fist

snarfing