Why are bedroom eyes so popular?

Why are bedroom eyes so popular?

Umm... just look at them.

Because sleepy bitches are hot. It has to do with uh, some psychological shit, about them being more defenseless and thus more fuckable. Some other user can elaborate.

Pay a professional prostitute to come over one evening, and perhaps you will understand.

What a dumb question.

Animators are degenerates and bored at work.

it's just a normal thing eyelids do as they lower. i don't understand people ascribing special sexual significance to it, or to shaking the buttocks, or anything like that

What is it about cartoonists? They're all perverted and I approve.

Definitely just a normal human being here folks. Certainly not a robot.

Don Bluth movies love bedroom eyes, even the boys have them

that's a girl(male)

She looks like she's falling asleep, user.

She looks like she's having a seizure.

Sometimes I like to pretend the character was involuntarily given sedative drugs and is about to be penetrated.

The faggot who spends his time drawing cartoon animals in the corner isn't going to get much pussy, so he has to have his outlet.

That's dark. You're dark.

We know user.

Hot.

>
>about to be penetrated

you mean "just got fucked silly"

also fuck captcha, Spongebob is not a garbage can

No, captcha is right.

u wot m8?

if that were so, I wouldn't have felt so conflicted

>his outlet
getting paid more than you ever will by selling their pussy drawings to random people?

I think you're asexual, user

it's not gay if its a mouse

Why does everybody stick out their tongues in a bluth movie, too

Natural consequence of cartoon design. The pupil should touch at least one eyelid, otherwise the expression looks aggressive. You might notice Disney and Looney Tune cartoons either use bedroom eyes, or rest the pupils on the bottom inner corner in 3/4 view. The Japanese tend to make the pupil large or stretch it.