>I know just the guy

>watch only the early BR2049 trailer
>avoid every spoiler thread like crazy
>finally watch the movie
>genuinely shocked to learn Ryan's character was a Replicant
I was so happy

more like
>we need dwayne johnson but who can act

This so much. Avoided every article and thread and was pleasantly surprised to learn he was a replicant the first 5 minutes in. Got me hooked from that very second

more like
>we need dwayne johnson but were trying to make a kino

>we need dwayne johnson that can act, is huge, has charisma and a sympathetic face and doesn't have a shit eating grin the whole time
>I know just the guy

Would K have been able to kill Sapper if he didnt let him?

what? ofc he would. He was faster , stronger and smarter.

Sapper put up a fight dude

Same man, I was very afraid beforehand they were gonna do something hacky like having it be an EPIC TWIST that he's a replicant so when that was immediately revealed as the premise I was very pleased, film was much more interesting from that perspective

Yeah thats what I think too

K is a new model replicant who was really fucking strong. He sent Luv flying across the room with one punch.

I think what they're trying to say is that Sapper went in the house and faced K with almost no chance to live , he didn't try to run.

nah, sapper wouldve rekt him p hard. sapper doesnt look like a push around kinda guy

That and jumping through the concrete wall

How was he able to out kino The Rock in less than 10 minutes???

Pretty sure K beat him fair and square.

Dwayne's happy scraping the shit, because he's never been in kino.

K fucked him up bad; he turned the tables on him, crushed his throat and (temporarily) punched his huge ass out like a ragdoll

dude sounded like he weighed 500 pounds he hit the floor so loud

Br 2049 had great sound design on top of the music, I don't think there was even a wilhelm scream in there.
>that guy's spine getting pretzel'd by k in the wastelands
>Joi glitching out
>Luv's sky barrage

I thought his name was Trapper.

>the glitching out Elvis concert in Vegas

Spooked the shit out of me come to think of it

Batista doesn't have the incessant desire to portray the same fucking character across several movies, and can take the backseat as a silent villain or mostly quiet antagonist who is only in the movie for 10 minutes. Plus he actually has acting chops with depth and variety.

Noice.

>tfw was late for this scene on my second viewing

No where else to post this and I just saw the movie..

So K was really the kid right?

No, he just thought he was

it's ambiguous. some people say that K really was the girl's twin

he could play the judge in janes franco's movie adaptation of blood meridian

It was always meant to be Marlon

Not a bad pull, for me, when I think of the Judge in a live action capacity, it always comes down to how it'd look when he grabs the Kid in the bathroom at the end

I thought that was pretty clear as well, yes.

But there were a few things that made me question it.

I just think that they couldn't tell him he was the kid because it would fuck with him too much. and that there is no way the girl would ever have survived the orphanage, let alone the beating she took, if she was sick.

There was the whole idea with Joi of "everything you want to hear/see/ect". I think Harrison Ford got to see "his daughter" the girl who made beautiful memories and inspired an army rather than "his son" who'd spent his life killing replicants. The people all got to keep their prodigal child. And K, while not gaining the exact purpose he'd hoped for, gained the purpose of being part of a greater whole.

plus why did Freysa help the LAPD track him to Deckard? And why didn't Luv kill him?

doesn't someone in the film say that morton let himself get killed to protect the kid or something?

very nice

Yes.

he charged at K and let himself get killed rather than be taken into custody. Sapper wasn't holding back

He wasn't. The point of K's arc is that he was just a standard replicant, but the fact that he wanted to be more than just a machine, in and of its self, validated him. It's like, if a toaster wished to be sentient -- The act of wishing proves that it already is sentient, right? K wanted to be more than a machine. He wanted to be a real boy, desperately so. But in the end he realized even if he wasn't the child, the fact that he has wants and emotions and dreams and all of that proves that he already was a person. That's what the resistance leader is alluding too.