Could predator kill bugs bunny

Could predator kill bugs bunny

No.

If Marvin the Martian can't, Pred probably can't.

No. Because it's not funny. It'd be much funnier watching the Predator trying and failing to kill Bugs than it would be to watch him succeed.

No. Unless it's in some edgy short or something, but in Merrie Melodies or Looney Tunes? No way.

And now we need a crossover comic of this. And an animated short.

It would have to do something with the heat vision. Knowing Bugs, probably the classic "lady undressing/showering" gag.

The best part though would be him taking off the Pred's mask to give him a big smooch right on his weird mandible mouth, or stopping short and then gingerly putting the mask back on with some smart ass comment.

And it would end with the Predator choosing to blow itself up to escape this horrible little creature, but after the countdown his little wrist timer would just flash EAT AT JOES or some other nonsense before it opened up and a cuckoo clock bird shot out of it twice followed by Bugs with a mallet.

He can't without The Dip.

Could Judge Doom have really overwhelmed Bugs' toon force? I feel like Bugs would have been out of his league, and a trickster to boot. He'd have a better chance of killing someone like Mickey, who relies almost entirely on nice guy luck. Bugs would have to let himself get caught first.

Predator couldn't even kill Archie.

We might be able to figure this out actually...

...anyone be interested in a dump for scientific purposes?

But can the CW?

The what?

Bugs is a reality warper and pretty much invulnerable.

But user did you actually read Archie vs Predator

That's...pretty fucking great.

>mfw I'd forgotten the ending

But if he can't defeat the CONCEPT of Archie, how can he defeat Bugs Bunny?

Aaaand batman's not smiling. This pleases me. He's probably not showing it on purpose.

>even superman can't out gary stu cartoon physics

No, nothing can stop Buggs. He can literally write himself outside of the universe and use an eraser to get rid of anything no matter how powerful as long as its funny.

If you think about it, cartoon physics is magic.
And correct me if I'm wrong, but super man ain't got shit on the arcane.

No, bugs has been stopped before even pre TLTS

The same can be done to him, though. It was nice to see Elmer get one over.

Who else has Bugs lost to? Let's see... The Gremlin, the Tortoise, anyone else?

The only thing Bugs has ever been completely powerless against was when Elmer was behind the pencil. An animator/cartoonist could defeat Bugs.

Soooo... Kyle Rayner?

No but He can kill his Great Son, Ace Bunny