What is it about John Silver that makes male and female autists alike fall all over him?

What is it about John Silver that makes male and female autists alike fall all over him?

Is it just the robot arm?

Moobs?

Charisma.

1. those stoic legs
2. that boisterous belly
3. that manly chest
4. those chiseled chins
5. the steely gaze

Post the thread screencap
You know the one

>father figure/daddy issues
this more so with woman

ROBOT ARM AUTISM

>Is it just the robot arm?
I wonder what was Aaron Diaz' reaction to Silver

Bad boy that can change with the power of love.

Really the same reason why so many male and female autists are attracted to Rick from Rick and Morty and Stan from Gravity Falls.

Sometimes you don't even need to give them the charcter trait of "good guy deep inside" for people to love them, just give them a sad or relatable background and they'll still fall for it. Resident Evil 7 has become the new hot game and recently a lot of tumblrites have fallen in love with a character in it, Lucas Baker, whose entire personality and role in the game is essentially just hillbilly Jigsaw.

People just like bad boys.

I would shoot my autism all over Captain Amelia's boobs and face and ass and stomach and back

Came here to request this, in need of a laugh.

>of tumblrites have fallen in love with a character in it, Lucas Baker
>Tumblrinas like Lucas

mandatory post

he is the dad that they always wanted. also he has a cool robot arm

I was waiting for this.

Honestly I could believe that OP made this thread just to find this again.

I hope he's never ended up with tabasco on his penis one way or another through some mishap or mistake with all that equipment

>daddy issues

/thread

Is it that time again already?

AND IIIIIIIIIIIIII WANT THE MOMENT TO BE REAL

I can never forget her

I enjoy him because he's a fairly complex character, not because of his looks.

Won't lie, some of its good. Most of it is crap, but some of them are good.

You'd also like to know that it died down when the guy who modeled Lucas got a tumblr and found out what was going on.

He gives off dad impressions, people who had daddy issues are instantly attracted to him.

I wish I could.

>he didn't integrate the lube bottle into his robot arm

But I thought Tumblr wanted to fuck Jack Baker, I haven't seen as much lewd content for Lucas as I have for him

I wore a mullet when I was 17 cause I thought this dude from Visions of Escaflowne looked cool.
Robot arm trumps brain, every time.

Do it user

I was the one who did the last story time

Never again

>Loving Lucas Baker
>Change through the Power of Love

I like the character, and I'm sure he'll be back, but fuck that redemption shit. Given half the chance, he'd be thrown into a box, covered in quick-dry cement, then buried 6 feet under.

Not knowing if he has other powers besides the body regeneration, I'm taking no fucking chances.

daddy issues

>hating people for being mindcontrolled
the bakers were the real victims user

>tfw I actually kinda liked the basic concept, but wished she'd used decent pacing and not had every other Disney character in the crew
Honestly, "Kingdom Hearts + One Piece IN SPACE!!!" is the sort of thing that could be fun, in a dumb kind of way, if you got it right. Unfortunately, most of the time she never quite stuck the landing.

Shame, really - we could've had the steampunk science-fantasy equivalent of Night of the Were-Ed...

>tfw this image's existence makes Treasure Planet impossible to discuss
>tfw Treasure Planet is the Pokemon XD of Sup Forums

Honestly, as an engineering student I'd feel pretty embarrassed to just have a bunch of shit ductaped to my hand. For what he's going for, the sleeve idea was moving more in the right direction. Creating a larger gauntlet with a variety of straps and slotted compartments for utensils would be much more intuitive and badass than just taping shit to your hands. With a gauntlet with metal screws, you could actually keep screwdrivers on you and do cool shit like casually tinker with repairs to tighten the joints or adjust the straps and feel even more connected to it. You could even add some weight and purposeful impracticality to it to make it feel flawed, and therefor give it character like Silver's arm has.

I mean, shit man, this is autistic as hell but there's actually cool utility he could be digging out of this if he weren't hellbent on it looking absolutely retarded. The idea, while strange, is solid. The execution could just be so much better with even a LITTLE BIT of effort put forward.

Lucas was a shitheel well before he got infected, and he wasn't mind controlled.

>That one user who doesn't like Tobasco
Who the fuck doesn't like Tobasco? Besides weaklings who don't like spicy food at all, that is.

I don't like tabasco, it tastes too salty for a hot sauce

What said, Lucas was fucked up long before he got moldy. It gave him a convincing alibi in the present, but there's proof in-game from years before of his psycho bullshit.

>Is it just the robot arm?

pretty much this

tobasco's barrel aged flavor is honestly wasted on the average pleb who prefers crystal and Louisiana Pete or whatever comes in the plastic skull bottle with a name like "sweet Alabama anus reaper"

WANNA TOUCH THINGS I DON'T FEEL I like playing this on guitar yes, my father is dead

this is the only acceptable Tabasco to use, any other is just shit.

I'm sorry for your loss

What the Hell is this thread? I haven't seen this many autistic gathered together since the Special Olympics.

What Lucas did to Clancy made me want to kick his fucking ass, especially after the DLC showed what Clancy got through.