Look at me, I'm the captain now

Look at me, I'm the captain now.

I read that in her voice, god what a phenomenal actress

i've asked it before I'll ask it again
WHAT THE FUCK WAS WRONG WITH HER ACCENT?
she starts off british then goes american mid episode, fucking hell that episode was shite.
I mean based eleven had a few lines were you could hear a very slight bit of her native british accent coming through but i'll cut her some slack, she was a brilliant character and the actress is super talented.
The poo character was literally designed so nobody would like her or care, and not give a shit when she left right?

Is this bait?

unironically the worst part of both seasons

absolutely useless storyline

i want her to bite my white cock off

Do you think she shits in the street Sup Forums?

I don't see no toilets in that warehouse.

Episode 7 was a mistake.

Shes actually way hotter outside the show imo

this
I cant believe how much of a nosedive it took when the Renegade-Diversity-Brigade showed up.

Not bad for a poo, but nothing special.

Agreed, I was just surprised because she's so damned repulsive on the show.

>not bad for a poo
>You can literally see the female pooloo-moustache

Absolutely smolder.

I would break my dick off inside her.

>indians dirtying up 80's nostalgia

at least you could sorta tolerate the negros but this it too much.

Indians existed in 1980, you fucking cuck

rumor is they didn't let any of the actors shower throughout the whole time they were shooting to give them that authentic street-urchin look

There's something mystical about how much she disgusts me. Never before in my life had I seen someone who's visage was so infuriating that it made me want to kill them the moment I saw them.

b-but you're objectively the cuck in this scenario

>wah

Should shows like this come with a trigger warning for people as sensitive to these things as you?

>trying to Sup Forums shame me

btw, what you're referring to as "indians" were actually native americans. What I was referring to as "indians" were street shitting pajeets from south asia.

I think that's exaggerating slightly.

More like CRAPTON, amirite?
top kek