Black Panther isn’t just another Marvel movie — it’s a vision of a future led by blackness

mic.com/articles/186029/black-panther-isnt-just-another-marvel-movie-its-a-vision-of-a-future-led-by-blackness

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/396482670/#396484949
dailydot.com/unclick/tpusa-diaper-protest-kent-state/
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/396482670/#396482915
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go race bait on Sup Forums, no one here cares

do people actually believe this shit or is it just irony?

Will this flop?

WE

$250 million in the US, 120 million europe, 2.5 million asia

profitable enough

these are the faces behind Sup Forums shitposting

we waz chimps n sheet

refugees straight from reddit

Damn...

And it's 100% fictional

this is a shitty thread, but I'm legitimately curious when the tide will turn and the journos will start bitching about how all the strong black women are being ordered around by a man

But where are all the liquor stores and welfare offices?

this is beautiful

YASSSSS queen SLAYY. It's our time biiihhhhh

They look like your average Sup Forumsedditor
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/396482670/#396484949
which you seem to be YIKES

>Afrofuturist film — made for black people, by black people — powered by a Disney budget.

Powered by Jews and white people you mean?

not gonna watch the movie anyway

#resist

>mic.com

That's the same site that had the piece about how drinking milk near black people is racist.

Either this thread is meant purely as bait, or OP is a complete retard that swallows every piece of bullshit clickbait he finds. Most likely both.

Somebody please tell this fucking ass-head that he does not match. At all.

Wakanda is an ultranationalist, isolationist nation that views everyone other than them, including other Africans, as inferior. Black Panther (an absolute monarch) literally stands on the walls of Wakanda and watches Africans starve to death, begging to enter his advanced nation. The man is like a black version of what liberals think Trump is. Why is he the flag-bearer for black heroes? He's a complete asshole. There are plenty of better ones, recent and traditional.

>caring about gay shit like that

back to

meanwhile, alt-righters being literal diaperfags

Oh no no no

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAGAGAHHAHAGGAGAGAHAHAHAH

>if i put a picture of a diaper fag next to something vaguely right wing people will fall for it
You're bad at this. You after running out of photos already? Meanwhile a man could spend fifteen minutes browsing and have enough pictures of retarded left wingers making a show of themselves to flood the board. Don't forget to
#resist

Are niggers known to be intelligent user?

That's stupid and incorrect but even still I don't know why we're supposed to give a fuck about mic.com all of a sudden

>FAKE NEWS
lol
dailydot.com/unclick/tpusa-diaper-protest-kent-state/

That guy is too handsome to be an incel.

Why do leftists think melanin is a magical power like the Force or something?

>don't laugh at this its irrelevant

>redditspacing
>dailydot

wtf I love liberal 'ideals' now!

twice a day until you like it!

>deflect
>deflect

fucking normal fag only newfags and reddit shills mention Sup Forums in regards to racism every board and i mean every board no matter how "tame" has always been racist so either your a fucking cuck or arent a real user bro either way you dont belong here get your shit out of Sup Forums and go to reddit fucking cuck

maybe they will see it and want to move back to africa

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/396482670/#396482915

Yawn. Same old images.

reminder Sup Forums will never be deleted and will forever live rent free in your head

>this photo

fucking eww? so glad i never hear about these freaks anymore. actually i have it on good authority that the one on the right is calculatingly abusive creep

>stop using my tactics against me!

Do you feel ashamed when you see what your disgusting ideals lead to?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

*disgusting
every time you see an upvote number next to a comment you should feel ill

that picture
OH
HA
NO
NO NO NO
*breathes in*
HA HAA HAAA HAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAA
>white ""people""

that... I...
I'd fuck that. am I turning into liberal scum?

>this is your brain on liberalism

only like 3 of those even look bad

yea, black boipucci is much better

the entirety of wakanda is welfare as I understand it, aliens gave them everything

Why do you care? These articles are clearly written to make people like you angry. Why give them the satisfaction? You're just making yourself angry and unhappy. Read a book, watch a movie you like or go for a walk. Don't waste your time with this shit.

>just ignore it will go away
yeah that one really worked

Plenty of people on neither side of your false dichotomy. A world ruled by either Sup Forums nazis or SJWs would make most ordinary people miserable.

>Plenty of people on neither side of your false dichotomy. A world ruled by either Sup Forums nazis

Now this is irony

No, and it will mark the end of the west. the straw that broke the camels back.

Why is what some unpaid intern at a shit-tier clickbait website writes worth paying attention to in the first place?

> A black future.

> A dark future.

Correctly correctington.

It's ok when Wakanda does it because it's "protecting their culture".

I would fuck his black bootyhole to be honest family

Black Panther Vs Pink Panther crossover when?

I'm excited for BP because we may get a Marvel Studios film without quips.

So it's a film about modern day America?

>Kevin Hart's shoes

For real, tho. It's just BLACK THOR at this point...

Kek. The only advanced nigger civilization exists in an imaginary world created by white people.

I sometimes have difficulty differentiating parody from leftists.

look at those lips

Meanwhile liberals are protecting pedophiles and teaming up with NAMBLA

>the rest of Sup Forums is 10/10 alpha males

mr garrison?

>it’s a vision of a future led by blackness

HIDE YO BIKES CRACKAS

Look like standard Americans to me

I ain't no DCuck, but... PASS.

t. ACHMED BIN ABDUL

I’d definitely be considered a libtard but god damn what is wrong with these people.

>the faces behind Sup Forums shitposting
>white

Sup Forums is like 70% larping mixed race/shitskins

I think I'm from an alternate universe because I swear the modern super hero movie started with the success of one with a black lead nineteen years ago yet no one else acknowledges it exists.

>Sup Forums shitposting
It's leftist reddit faggots who post Sup Forums stuff to stir shit because they don't like how this place "feels", trying to shift sentiment. They are just too retarded to notice that it doesn't work.
Why would Sup Forums massively shitpost on Sup Forums?

>manlet with mental illness
>turbomanlet with mental illness
>fat chick
imagine failing so hard as a man you try to pretend you're not one. and there's nothing to say about the girl.

>Africa would be great if it was completely isolated from the world
Ehh that's shit. The best works of fiction show Africa as a power reacting and coinciding with other civilizations.
Like The Years of Rice and Salt or even Fire on the Mountain.

If you're not a furry in 2017 you seriously need to an hero.

The quote makes no sense. Just go to Africa, the countries that are majority black are ran like theyre stuck in the stone age. Slaves, gangs, hating another person for a lighter skin tone. Most of those people want to come to the US where the same shit happens minus the slavery.

I'm not racist, but if you look at statistics and other black countries, they're worse than the muslims killing each other, but muslims at least have money and the world actually cares.

you are. Batman came out in the 60s and superman was right after

Jesus Christ

>talks about Trump at the end

Jesus fucking Christ.

Jews control the entertainment industry.
Jews want to rule over a world of slaves.
Which race has historically made the best slaves? Right.
>omg fuck off back to Sup Forums
You know I'm right.

SAVE IT ITS ALL YOURS MY FRIEND

In the end what the article says in the end is that the flick is escapism from what is the grim reality.

"New-Binary"?

the trailer i saw before thor made it look really bad

>people talking in sam hyde-tier african accents in 3D green screen land
>dark shiny unclear action scenes that seemingly only involve jumping from moving car to moving car
>inexplicable hip-hop soundtrack (because their skin is black? i thought this was neo-africa)

because click-bait website exists for a reason user, and no that reason is not just to gather clicks by making people mad

>tfw China won't watch it because it only has niggers in it and it flops