D.C.
>Best TV Shows
>Best Comics
>Best Classic Cartoons

>Marvel
>best cartoons

>Marvel
>>Best Movies

Sorry friend, but Marvel didn't make a kino. Snyder made a kino Batman film, premium Superman cinema

Currently.
Look at what D.C. Has CURRENTLY.
It's TEeN fucking Titans Goddamn Go!

>Marvel
>Best Cartoons Currently

People only hate BvS because MUH BATMAN DOESN'T KILL! It's sickening.

>Marvel
>Best Characters

No

Fuck off with your companies war back to Sup Forums

DC must have some bang up TV shows to beat out Legion, AoS, and the Netflix series.

>Marvel
>Best Movies

Which marvel movie has symbolism, themes, motivations and plots as compelling and interesting as BvS?

>What is JLAction
Those 10 minutes are better than those 20 minutes of schlock and crap those synergy shows have.

>Legion, AoS,

Both dog shit. The only great Netflix show is Season 1 of Daredevil. Jessica Jones had more padding for it's thin plot than a shonen anime and Cage completely shit the bed in the second half

Civil War

>Marvel
>Cartoons
>Characters

DC has a history of better movies too. About the only thing Marvel had on DC is better Netflix shows- and that's because there IS no DC Netflix show.

Legion isn't even made by Marvel. If Legion is Marvel then Fant4stic is too.

>and that's because there IS no DC Netflix show.
Which is a shame. Any chance of this changing?

>Which marvel movie has symbolism, themes, motivations and plots as compelling and interesting as BvS?
Elektra and Ghost Rider 2.

All shit except for Daredevil first season, made by a Snyder fanboy. DC has Marvel pretty beaten in tv actually

No. Disney has an exclusive contract with them.

Zero, Disney is in talks to buy Netflix. DC should have a HBO tv show, Doom Patrol or something

Except Marvel Televison literally produces it.

>Marvel
>Best characters
Delusional. Spider-Man is the only Marvel character that compares favourably to DC's upper pantheon of heavy hitters.

And what DC shows are better and why are they better.

Marvel
>Best Movies

DC
>Best everything else

There I fixed that just for you

Damn.

Gotham is on Netflix in my country

I'd take TTGo over MCU shilling Assemble and Ultimate Soulless Toy Commercial.

>Symbolism

Who the honestly gives a fuck about symbolism?!
I feel like it's just some word that artsy holier-than-thou pseudo intellectuals throw around to make it known to everyone how many literary tropes/conventions they know. Like "ohhhhhh, ohhh man he's like jesus woooaahhh I recognise the fact that there's parallels here between him and jesus wooaoahhhh man woooahhh". That's not fucking interesting or compelling or deep that's just realising something semi-obvious. Children get symbolism, everyone gets symbolism, there has never been an instance of symbolism being genuinely interesting. You see it. You realise the symbolism. That's it. Not interesting. Doesn't require talent/skill to pull off. Allegories? Sure. Symbolism? Who gives a fuck.

>Allegories
>interesting
>require skill or talent to pull of
Top kek.

Not really.

Are you blind to every criticism? The movie is just not good.

>D.C.

Get out of my board normie

>Marvel
>Best anything

>Marvel
>Best Cartoons Currently
>Best Characters