youtube.com/watch?v=opFDdl7gcRw
youtube.com/watch?v=vyq5ZbtH-sM
youtube.com/watch?v=NxQOD7DmxmE
youtube.com/watch?v=oKpn758GTCo
youtube.com/watch?v=YOvwCBjMFaw
youtube.com/watch?v=5KrbKUhSknA
youtube.com/watch?v=r2xakGZvLjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bubblegum doesn't really do well with showing her emotions to others and prefers to keep up an air of authority in general.

It's obvious that she really did want to see Finn off because she cares about her friend, but is awkward with displaying this.

Not exactly a joke but I really like that song
youtube.com/watch?v=Bs4ORZLpa8c

I know you're just memeing, but the montage in Death in Bloom where they're gradually killing the plant and pretending everything is okay is hilarious. That whole episode was gold.

youtube.com/watch?v=opFDdl7gcRw

youtube.com/watch?v=vyq5ZbtH-sM

I love Jake's reaction here, this is relevant even more today

youtube.com/watch?v=NxQOD7DmxmE

youtube.com/watch?v=oKpn758GTCo

The first time I noticed something was 'off' about BG was when she prepared to brutally torture the Ice King as casually as somebody making a pot of coffee. If she had been angry about all the creepy shit he's done to her it would have been one thing but it was just like Ice King was a frog in a high school classroom. Finn and Jake are horrified and keep trying to explain why this course of action is 'fucked way up' and she just... Can't grasp it.

Don't listen to dumb shitheads, this scene right here was the funniest one from Stakes. Perfect miniseries.

Most of the things Bubblegum says with complete disregard to it's emotional weight are hilarious.

>The mermaids are trying to beach themselves. I came to see why. Turns out they're just lonely. HA!

She's such a little shit.

So I came to the conclusion that she of course is (duh) not human and it is easy for the viewer to anthropomorphise her by accident. Forgetting this and expecting her to have human feelings is a mistake. Her function was and is to Get Things Done(tm).

The moral is Finn is surrounded by NOT HUMAN BEINGS and somehow he needs to find his way back to them if he is ever going to be happy.

>manlets, when will they learn

I remember that. PB is a fucking savage.
>She's such a little shit.
And that's why she's the best.

Early seasons are their best attempt at humor, but I've gotta say Meat and Furniture really cracks me in whole episode.

The Morrow skit was also funny too.

Except she is affectionate and patient as fuck with her subjects. Fact is she just doesn't give all that much of a personal fuck about Finn.

youtube.com/watch?v=YOvwCBjMFaw

gosh, they are so adorable

Their dynamic was actually fantastic in Sky Witch. We need another episode like that.

Stakes was awesome

Stakes had some fun moments between them, but it'd be nice to see them hang out in a more casual manner.

My fav line from Islands was when Jake said something like "I love you man but your mom is 100 robot clones"

I also like in Ocarina when Finn called Kim Kil Whan a dingleblaster

youtube.com/watch?v=5KrbKUhSknA

youtube.com/watch?v=r2xakGZvLjI

"I've been in weirder fights than this."

>Did you see the simulation? You die! Let's watch it again.

>These were in the trash?
>I think someone died.
>Oh that's great!

Minerva is wonderful.