youtube.com/watch?v=1uUHamXmUAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any bond film

Watchmen

And youtube.com/watch?v=mVLJkIZvFlo

>tfw saw this in theaters

Thanks for the seizures bruh!

Anything above a 5/10.

Enter the Void's first 15 minutes are 9/10 and then it goes straight downhill with each repetition of the same shit, loud sounds, weird incest perversion and other garbage.

I really wanted to like it. But fuck nigga.

Post a good one first, op. You really set the bar low with Enter the Void.

is it worth watching?
I hope it's a tour de force at least

>Watchmen
"No."

The first 20 minutes are. Don't bother with the rest.

Maybe when you grow up.

Can someone explain why this is good without using memes or insulting anyone?

DUDE DRUGS LMAO

its not, its just pseudo intellectual numale garbage.
thats not even what doing DMT is like, stopped watching right there.

This guy is right. This is one of the movies that require high-dose psychedelic consumption before watching. I recommend mushrooms.

I watched this movie on about 8g once and it was a haunting experience, I'll do that again when I have internet without datacaps.

so many free fonts
so little artistry

I think the intro to the 50’s ‘War of the Worlds’ is tight as fuck.

The aesthetics are legit amazing, but after the first hour they're redundant, and you're left with the actual content of the story, which is hot garbage.

Just about anything on high doses of psychedelics is good though.

When I grow up will I want to fuck my sister as badly as ETV does?

I feel like the truck crash scene would immediately trigger a bad trip

Nothing wrong with wanting to fuck your sister.

Watchmen

We all agreed it was the best film intro back then.

youtube.com/watch?v=h24D87SqaLQ

The movie contemplates the ether and moments following death, the cyclical nature of life and the idea that we relieve the exact same life over and over, and ironically, DMT is the sort of drug to make you think all this, so if it's true or not, who knows, but DMT will make you think it does

Gaspar seems to have a fascination on the permenance of human activity, particularly on each other. Irreversible also meditates on this, it's title being quite straightforward - humans doing unto humans things that cannot be undone.

Enter The Void takes a similar approach, but actually features the character reflecting on his irreversible actions, and sadly, forced to relieve them, over and over, or worse, only be reborn without any memory of the irreversible, and ironically ephemeral things we do to one another, therefore doomed to repeat them.

if i remember right the actual intro scene was a 3d cock pumping towards your face

what was the point of the panty sniffing scene and the incest fetish in general? to show Oscar's wrongdoing and his soul being forced to repeatedly relive those memories?

It was showing his obvious oedipus complex and a childs nature to reflect it's parents. They were v close and obv modeled themselves after their parents, and when they experience severe trauma by losing them both at the same time, they made (childish) committments to each other that they never grew out of, because they never had a normal adolescence to drift from each other. They pathologically developed a closer-than-comfortable relationship, and in death really whats the fucking difference if you fucked your sister or not.

I mean, I understand WHY he acts that way. But maybe they could have come up with a different plotline where he's not a creepy as fuck incestuous pervert?

Its logical for the story sure, but i would have thought any smart director would understand that a guy is significantly less empathetic and interesting if he spends the majority of his time stalking his sister and getting off on her.

He didn't seem to give a shit about his friend freezing to death, and didn't seem to even have any other friends than that one guy.

that's the ending to the movie but okay

>He didn't seem to give a shit about his friend freezing to death
when did this happen?

I really enjoyed the intro to Zombieland
youtube.com/watch?v=1uUHamXmUAI