ITT: Soykino

I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=20kZenGjPIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don’t understand what “soykino” means

This movie is funny as fuck

If you don't relate it's still easy to laugh at them

basically everything that has michael cera in it. this one seems particularly good

>"High school student Nick O'Leary, member of the Queercore band The Jerk Offs, meets college-bound Norah Silverberg when she asks him to be her boyfriend for five minutes."

One can only imagine what the mongrelized Sup Forumstards who spam this board nonstop about soy products look like. I think it's safe to say most of them have pretty high estrogen levels.

Quit forcing your stupid fucking words you dumb goddamn polnigger

This is the last actual funny comedy

Yes, comrade. It's the right that has high estrogen levels.

Anyone that says Ron Swanson the big fat fuck who eats le manly steak is masculine

I didn't know Asians liked Michael Cera so much.

>polnigger

Its /fit/ soyboy

Her is the only good film in this bunch

Soyposter

Frogkino

This movie sucked. Had potential but it was just poorly written.

fuck you nigger leave Coppola out of this

The right certainly has the higher T levels, but also the lower IQs. Neither is disputable. Right = toughguys/retards; left=smartguys/pussies

Claiming that one side is stupid (the one you don't like) and the other ineffectual (the one you're on) is just about the most dishonest way of appearing neutral I can think of. Your claim is just a bullshit generalization for up votes from your side and comments claiming it's high time they kick their rhetoric into high gear! I won't tell you it's something only liberals do because every conservative talking head does the same shit. Basically I need you to reevaluate yourself and your life.

Tropic thunder was funnier but I Superbad is up there. This is the End wasn't too bad either.

there are probably way more dumb high test chads who just want to lead degenerate lives and don't give enough of a fuck about politics to go against the flow who would more closely align with the left

Well I'm glad you learned your lesson.

>Ron Swanson isn't masculine
How can you argue this?

>soykino
embarrassing

>The scene where her pusy is fingered
>The scene where her boobies bounce
omg kino ugh

Exactly what a soyboy would say

>Quit forcing your stupid fucking words you dumb goddamn polnigger

>Only I can force words that I deem to be worth forcing
>LOL HE'S A BIG GUY FOR YOU

is there much difference between soycore and cuckcore?

Juno
Any and all capeshit movies

name a better movie intro, you cant
youtube.com/watch?v=20kZenGjPIg

It's not a Sup Forums meme you obsessive soyboy

Horrible bosses and The Hangover 2 would like to have a word with you.

can you not