"Gee Marco,its so hot in here,why are you still wearing your jacket?"

>"Gee Marco,its so hot in here,why are you still wearing your jacket?"

because i have body dysphoria

Marco is genuinely ashamed of his inability to grow hair in traditionally macho places like his father. Even as a 30 year old, he's oddly smooth everywhere except his slightly fuzzed chin

HOLY SMOKES!!
Cute gypsy girl.
Be carefull she doesn't steal your heart

He'd be trapposting on r9k if he was a real dude
The good end better be him becoming a princess so Star can go fight evil and pound his princess boipucci when she's done each night

I go BigJB21 over him. Having facial hair sucks.

so how long until Janna has a monster bf on the show

when jantom happens

I read this wrong and now all I can think of is Janna getting ghost powers and going around calling herself a Jantom.

>Janna Phantom Phantom Phantom...~

>Hey Janna Fenton she was just 14--

>When her parents stole a very strange machine--

She oozed her Gypsy Load all over a strange machine.

No one would have batted an eye if you had just exterminated the gypsies, Mr. Hitler's Ghost. Or even the Jews. Hell, you would have been considered a hero by most of the world. But no, you had to invade Poland and start international shit.

>(She's gonna snatch them all cause she's-- Scammy Jantom)

>When it didn't quite work, her folks they just quit, then the gypsy took a look inside of it...

AU where Hitler just stayed in Germany, maybe "reunited" Austria later.

Became World Police for the Jew and other Lesser.

thicc janna should've been a thing

jackie was cuter when she was a twig

WHY DOES EVERY GIRL WANT TO FUCK MARCO

>Janna had thicker legs than Jackie at some point
Puberty must have been crazy

Because this shows is actually just a Tenchi Muyo continuation

It's Star. She subconciously making him irresistable with magic.

Hes a pretty chill dude.

Cept around Star and just by himself.

>it's a "character lives out the rest of their life in another world in the span of a couple minutes" episode

That Hekapoo episode made me feel things, man.

Feel things? Really? It wasn't a very good episode. If you're talking about Inner Light ripoffs, Puhoy was far superior.

Not that user, but the last scene where he came back from the certain dimension paid off well.

>It wasn't a very good episode
Fuck you I liked it
>Puhoy was far superior
Contrarian detected. Stop shitposting, any time.

It was a surprisingly good episode. One of the few, alongside Ludo in the Wild.

Hey Faggots,

My name is Marco, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I'm a red belt in karate and have been practicing towards my black belt. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn 14-year-old girls"? I also get straight A's, and room with a super cool and fun exchange student (She just scored me and my gf Love Sentence tickets; shit was SO platonic). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bestie

Did you saw how pretty he looks in a princess dress?

Did it? What was the arc supposed to be? Marco steals Star's scissors at the beginning of the episode because he's lazy. Then, at the end, he comes back and can't remember his password. Is the lesson that he didn't appreciate his life until he had been away for fifteen years?

I just don't think they communicated the idea that so much time had passed very well. They cut straight from fourteen-year-old Marco to grown-up sexy adventurer Marco. I don't find much emotional depth there.
I'm not shitposting. This is my honest opinion.

It's an eleven minute cartoon.

I know, and that demands of certain constraints, but I think it's possible to tell a very well-crafted story even in eleven minutes. There are lots of episodes of Star Vs. that do just that (Ludo in the Wild for instance). I know that they're two different shows and it's a bit like comparing apples and oranges, but Adventure Time's Puhoy takes a very similar concept and does it better within the same eleven minutes.

I don't hate Running With Scissors, it's just that I don't like it as much as the prevailing opinion seems to be, and I want to explain my position.

I get what you saying user, it would have been awesome if we saw him every couple years. [Spoiler]and get more of marcopoo[/Spoiler] but even then its still my favorite episode by far

Fair enough. But how the hell is Puhoy better than The Inner Light?

The Inner Light:
>A story of how life is precious that encourages the viewer to sieze the day and has a lasting effect on the character
Puhoy:
>A story about a character living out a new, different life... and that's about it. He doesn't even remember it afterward.

How long until Star loses it and mind controls Marco to love her for an episode.

>Bestie
Not for long

You get to have a girlfriend or a girl-friend, not both.

Enjoy choosing and hurting people you care about you spic piece of garbage

Oh, I'm not saying Puhoy is better than The Inner Light, just that it's better than Running With Scissors

Star will become the second Aya-Monitor.

Children's show

The way Running with Scissors ended really bothered me afterward, but now I think that the way it ended ("Marco's lost touch with his old life") was just meant to be a "haha dark" joke: that he didn't shrug it off as easily as Morty did "Roy", as might be expected. Sort of like Kirk van Houten getting his arm cut off instead of his sandwich sliced: not something that's going to ever necessarily be followed up on, but just something to make viewers go "AAAH WHAT?!"

Because it would do terrible, terrible things to the rest of the story if that ending WERE followed up on and the Marco we knew was suddenly swapped out for a strange 30-year-old. We might get callbacks or "brick jokes", but I really don't think it was ever meant to be a serious major part of Marco's story.