Christopher Lloyd is 79

He's really old now. I'm gonna be sad when he dies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OIIXjulD3_w
youtube.com/watch?v=dBfsQRSiy8w
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0VGRlEJewA
youtube.com/watch?v=pV3IuEjwxQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=eBxVWEnuSC0
youtube.com/watch?v=ADrojCw6amM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He will outlive Michael J Fox.

He made it to 2015, anything else is just a bonus

>cyber chase
>camp nowhere
>favorite martian
>bttf trilogy
>pagemaster
What are some other essential Lloyd childhood must sees?

Anastasia. Movie's shit but his performance is great and he can actually sing pretty decently.

Forgot about that one, good call. Need to rewatch that one of these days.

>GREAT SCOTT I HATE NIGGERS

WDHMBT

I'm 90% positive the singing voice was Jim Cummings.

why you gotta say that? WHY DAMNIT!!!!!!

I WONT LET HIM DIE!!!!!!

I thought he was 79 in BttF

he's only gonna die when he's 93
save this post

How about a must play?
youtube.com/watch?v=OIIXjulD3_w

Clue
Who Framed Roger Rabbit

He has a couple scenes in dennis the menance that were really fucking good. The movie is totally shit, but look up his scenes where he is sneaking around stealing stuff. He has a big elaborate scene at the end with dennis that is silly stupid kid stuff, not that one. The music is great too.

>tfw my grandfather is 84 and has been smoking since he was like 14

same and mine is 92

>one of my grandfather's died before I was born
>the other one died two years ago
>my only living grandma is on her way out

How could I forget dennis?? Holy shit he made me piss my little pants in that. When he kidnaps Dennis and gets lit on fire or some shit oh my word

Jim Igtinozski was best character on Taxi

WTF! He's so young!

When is he bein exposed?

I'm going to be sad when some woman accuses him of sexual assault. ;_;

Shut the fuck up faggot I will seriously fucking fuck you the fuck up if you fucking even fucking suggest or even fucking joke about that being fucking true. Fuck you fucker.

Kruge in Star Trek III.
Terrible casting, but it's comfy now.

>They outnumber us, my lo-
>We are Klingons!

Underrated role. He's one of the best ST movie villains.

I know that Spielberg and Zemeckis said that they were happy with the Back to the Future trilogy as it was and that there would be no fourth sequel ever, but I still wish we could maybe have a Doc Brown movie just so we could see this character one more time before Christopher Lloyd finally crooks.

I just don't want the last time we ever see him in this role to be a cameo in a forgettable Seth MacFarlane movie or even just an appearance in-character on Jimmy Kimmel Live.

A Million Ways to Die in the West
youtube.com/watch?v=dBfsQRSiy8w

Jimmy Kimmel Live -- October 21, 2015
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0VGRlEJewA

You are now realizing this date was 2 years, 3 months, and 27 days ago.

The character was always old and seeing as Lloyd is around the character's age. They could made a stand-alone prequel of sorts and actually make it good. Maybe the whole movie focuses on Doc as he tries to invent the DeLorean time machine from the first movie. Maybe the end of the film could be him stealing the necessary uranium from the Libyans and the final scene is him driving off to the Twin Pines Mall to test out his new invention and that is the end. The story continues in the first BTTF movie. It doesn't even need to involve time travel because this wouldn't be a BTTF movie. It could be called something like, "Emmett" or "Doctor Brown".

He was the hobo drifter villain in Dennis the Menace.

i've lost both parents to cancer dude. i'm 21 and alone. stop being a pussy and make the most of what you have. cherish them while you can.

He honestly did a pretty good job with the part. He's actually subtler sometimes than Christopher Plummer was as General Chang.

It's just really hard to look at him and not see Doc Brown, even under all the Klingon makeup. I wonder what would've happened if they got Edward James Olmos for Kruge as originally planned.

You better knock on some fucking wood or I'll be blaming you if he passes in the next few weeks

he's been an actor since the 70s he must have patted some girl on her ass or made a joke about her tits.

cringe

gotchu f4m

>he must have patted some girl on her ass

R A P E

Sad? I'll cry my fucking eyes out. He's one of the nicest, chillest people you could ever meet.

UMMM

HES MALE SO HES A RAPIST

OKAY??

Somebody get him to a rejuvenation clinic to get an all natural overhaul.

Oh snap my freaking nigga dude that movie deserves it's own thread

youtube.com/watch?v=pV3IuEjwxQ4

in any other movie this would be really fucking creepy.

He raped me when I was 5 on the set of Taxi.

CLUE
L
U
E

nobody watch this, and its brilliant

Back when this movie came out I didn't even realize this was Doc.

He'll be fine.

It's pretty good.

I liked him as Uncle Fester in Addams Family.

youtube.com/watch?v=eBxVWEnuSC0

>stop being a pussy

I'm currently seeing a psychologist because I can't get over my malaise of life. You get over feeling like this is a competition

I watched this. Pleasantly freaking surprised. Go in 100% blind if you watch this.

Dennis was a great kid movie I don't care what anyone says. When Wilson tells that retard kid his dad bought ice cream and wants him home right away just so he'll get off his lawn hah oh my word

youtube.com/watch?v=ADrojCw6amM

I feel like he's been in his 70s for like 40 years now.

Plebs.

Piranha 3DD

I honestly thought he was older

Bump for first rip

hell be fine