Anyone have the leaked Superman talking to Flash footage? Was uploaded to wsg but deleted

Anyone have the leaked Superman talking to Flash footage? Was uploaded to wsg but deleted.

Calm down I am going to see the movie this friday but I wanna see how cheesy it looks again

i too would like to seee

Its not cheesy, Superman tells Flash that if he looses the race Superman is going to rape his entire family as proof that God Is Dead.

Fuck off. You're not the boss of me.

might as well just summarise it

>Flash says he wants to race
>Makes some joke about a "macho measuring contest" instead of saying dick measuring bc based Whedon
>Superman makes an XD quip "If you win you're out of the team!" hahaha
>they don't both use superspeed, instead it's Superman flying and Flash running
>film ends as soon as the race starts, ends with freeze frame of them both setting off

DCucks will defend this.

>film ends as soon as the race starts, ends with freeze frame of them both setting off
The music too was so cheesy. Did Elfman compose it? SO EARLY MORNING TV LIKE

Elfman did everything

They canned Hans Zimmer and Junkie XL as soon as Whedon got on board, surprise surprise

I dont. I defend MoS and the Batman parts of BvS (Superman really needed a sequel before that was made) and I prefer Snyder's cut of JL with evil Superman and the nightmare scenes. Weve had 5 movies of good superman and Snyder actually did something new unlike any other director whos done a Superman.

Fuck you Whedon

I fucking hate this trope. Have the balls to show a winner, you fucks.

>Junkie XL
WTF he's AWESOME!! Why would they do that

BRAVO WHEDON

they literally want a Marvel audience now

less grit and dark, more camp, light and funny

even fucking Smallville showed a winner

>wanna
You get nothing

AHAHAHAHAHA

well it was fun while it lasted

>300 million dollars
humanity was a mistake

And on top of all that, it looks like one of the re-shoot scenes with Superman's CG-ed out mustache, so his face looks ridiculous. Bravo, Sneedon.

JUST

>replaced his costume to look more like the 90s Nic Cage version
The MoS costume is the best

What was he thinking while filming this?

>$300 million on a CGI film
BUT WHY

OH NONONONO

>I am going to see the movie this friday

Are you some kind of fagggot?

probably about that sweet sweet capeshit money

About how much he enjoys the feel of his mustache?

I literally cannot see anything wrong with Superman's face
From my point of view you all look you crazy faggots getting mad at the slightlest thing

OHHH GOD! NOOOOOO! NOOOOOO!
GODAMM DC! GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!

This will be me during the Aquaman scene when he jumps into the water. How often do u get such a badly edited film in the cinemas?

Wow rude, we're laughing

>having to digitally edit out a mustache
>300MILLION
>this is the best they could do

KEK

>cannot see anything wrong with Superman's face

are you blind? it looks like they superimposed Jesse Eisenberg's face onto him

> $300 million dollars

I honestly have mixed feelings about this. I love Elfman's Batman and Wjlliams' Superman, but I wish I could hear more of the new music.

from my point of you you're the retarded market capeshit is made for
I feel worse for the studio and producers for sinking their money into this pile of garbage with these low talent hacks

YOU CAN STILL SEE HAIR ON HIS UPPER LIP WTF?

This can't be true

did a camrip of this leak already or what?

I think my eyes may legitimately be broken
This looks fine, I honestly just don't fucking get it
Maybe when I go see it myself it'll be more noticeable? Because right now I just can't figure this out

Do you have face blindness or some similar medical condition? You may want to tell your doctor about this.

why isn't superman running what's the point

>Whedon didnt want this Superman to be resurrected

How the fuck can any of you even tell there's something going on with Superman when the quality of these images is so fucking shit?

>2017
>Fox can make a CGI ape look decent
>WB can't edit out a mustache and make a human mouth

DC is incompetent

Perhaps it was a bad idea to begin filming (not even pre-production, cameras were ready to roll) 1 week after BvS' release. I understand WB wanted to hold off Disney/Marvel from taking November from them, but they could have planned out a better production schedule so all the studio execs wouldn't jump on set to throw out all their "fixes".

Based Snyder

>I lack basic human facial recognition ability
Seriously, you have some sort of disorder. Seek medical treatment.

Why is Lobo in the movie? Is he gonna be edgy and slap wonder-woman on the ass?

that's it, I'm trashing the cinema this weekend

is it confirmed that Whedon edited him out? This looks fucking badass.

Yes Cavill was meant to wear the black suit. Go on his instagram and find the pic

FUCK

it's Supergirl all over again

One was Andy Serkis' own production company and had all the time in the world to make it look good. The other is a rush job.