Why did she kill herself again?

Why did she kill herself again?

For the lulz

Because 1st world white people problems.

she figured out everyone was just messing around by calling her attractive
fucking line backer

She was mentally ill

went to the house of a well known rapist, friends warned her about the rape, she got raped, killed herself

for the bit

She never had #metoo campaign

Death is a novel experience...all the cool kids do it...

She really does look like the kind of girl that'll blow the fuck up in her mid 20's unless she works out relentlessly and keeps her diet under 300 calories a week.

Literally who

Lana Rhoades killed herself? Wtf lads, who will I fap to now?

She gained a lot of weight and had image problems thanks to Hollywood's extreme standards for young girls

Some character from a tween Kikeflix show that only brainlet millennials watched.

Being a woman is a total shit. I don't understand why don't we have higher suicide rates.

Get on the UFO that was behind the Hale–Bopp comet.

Well I don't see you contributing to the numbers

the numbers are going up right?

I attempted once, some few months ago.

And i probably will attempt again because i'm fat and flat-chested

YOU GOTTA LISTEN TO THE TAPES MANE

Being a man is an absolute prize you got. You are all blessed. I hope you acknowledge it.

Nobody cares whale.

how can you be fat and flat chested, even fat men hat tits

why don't you stop being fat?

not trying to be mean, just, y'know, stop eating shit.

Because she orbited the same group of Chads that kept shitting on her, then fucked the head Chad and felt guilty

>fat titlet
Kek you must miserable

I have a fridge body. Like Cloe Moretz, but with more loose skin from past weight loses

sorry to hear that. how old are you?

Absolutely. Don't you feel better with your life now?

Don't you think that there is such a thing as "male priviledge" and women's lives just fucking suck (always, but specially if you aren't hot or attractive to the male's gaze)

No penis large enough could satisfy her

*privilege

>tfw also a fridge
it's one thing being fat but there's literally nothing you can do about being a fridge.

corset training, surgery

ok.

well first off, don't kill yourself. i'm sure it'd absolutely destroy your parents and nobody wants that. secondly, you're still a baby. get fit. loose skin can be dealt with later but you can't do shit if you're fat. all you have to do to lose weight is get sweaty. run up and down the stairs 3 times a day and get your heart rate up, you don't need gym,s or exercise machines, just jog. thirdly, men are overrated, you're better off with a dildo desu. and lastly, check these dubs. nice huh.

good luck.

is your fridge running? hurr hurr

Surgery can't fix your bones (For example, i have unfixable wide ribs and very narrow hips)

We are literally fucked. God is a piece of shit

Because being a woman isn't total shit which is why men kill themselves in droves and you don't cunt. Fuck off.

wew lad. wew

>loose skin can be dealt with later
That's my main problem. My weight is ok, it's just its natural distribution and loose skin in my stomach. My life is literally hell because of this.

That's what i don't understand. You are the most privileged class of people... i'd fucking sell my soul or do whatever just to have been born male.

And I look like a little twink faggot. Why couldn't we just switch? Why is life so unfair?

Life does that sometimes. I feel bad for short dudes too.

go kill yourself then
protip: you wont

>calls men "the most privileged class of people"
>her biggest problem is "boo hoo I'm ugly"
Wew fucking lads, the lack of self awareness

Life isn't fair. It's certainly less likely for a women to be lonely than a guy, considering even an ugly girl gets hit on.

See a dermatologist about the loose skin if that's the only thing you have to bitch about. Keep your bmi under 19, don't listen to the thicc memes - only absolutely stunning women look good thicc.

Appreciate what you have and lets discuss why women don't suicide more... That's a mistery.

she might have to stand an extra half hour to get hit on in a crowded bar. the struggle.

pusy pics??
would you be interested in having your very own personelle pusy slave?

Women attempt more than men, they succeed less. For women suicide is more about attention, for men it is about ending it.

they do attempt more and get depressed more they just don't choose as effective methods.

>omg i like literally want to kill myself
>i'm going to eat this bottle of aspirin

hit the gym, you just gotta believe in yourself

>My life is literally hell because of this

I don't get why,its only really something people intimate with you would see

I don't understand why any girl would think that they have it worse than men. I don't care if you're the ugliest motherfucker in the world, you can still get yourself a sugar daddy

>>her biggest problem is "boo hoo I'm ugly"
Being ugly is a trivial problem for men

I have been told by my coworkers that i would never been hired or promoted to a manager possition if i'm short, fat, or ugly (i'm all of that). My arguments and everything i say is always dismissed because i must think like i think because i'm not hot. Bullying all the time. Women around always competing for being the prettiest. Parents always jelaous of other people's hotter daughters, etc, etc.

You have it better by far. The pressure to be beautiful is harder than it seems.

People feel disgust at flat girls, or fat girls. I probably will never earn well because of that.

anybody can be decent looking, some people just have to work harder for it, if you cant wait for it to just fall on your lap, if you really want to look better you have to work for it
t.lost 45kgs and am trying to get my life on track too
i just got reject by the first girl i ever got the courage to aproach but im not letting it get me down

What is your cup size?

Also i know plenty of fat girls that do okay,its all about personality tbqh and not looking like a complete slob.

She did it again? What the fuck bitch, didn't you get enough attention the first time?

The minimal you can find in the market. Usually i have to go to teenage girl's section and i don't buy bras with a cup. Something like Keira Knightley or less.

Also, i'm pretty short. I don't think there are women this short in the USA.

>For women suicide is more about attention

I wish it was true. Maybe men are more likely to own guns

if your boobs bother you this much why dont you put some fake ones

$$$

can you try to save money for it, make it your goal, also small boobs are not that much of a problem youre overblowing it

She may as well now that she fucked up her face

how can women say they have it easier when i offer to be they pusy slave and they ignore me where are the women offering to be my weinerslave? proof they have it easy they can just ignore pusy slaves left and right

The point is. God is a man and hates women.

>Being ugly is a trivial problem for men
Wrong

You could always using padding or something until you loose weight if its effecting your life this much.

Use** they got those tit things at walmart now and they are relatively cheap.

>mfw they try to trick us into thinking her black friend is "hot"

no he doesnt look at everything he gave you, you live in the USA, a first world nation, you have a job, you have your parents, just imagine you could be living in Syria or in some south american slum right now, always be gratefull of the good things you have and work hard for the things you want, thats life

Right.

It just affects the dating life in some cases (You can have intelligence, alphaness, power and/or money). That's nothing compared with the implications attractiveness has in women's life success. Not only in "love", but in every single aspect of life.

>Being ugly is a trivial problem for men

>you live in the USA
I don't. HAHAHAHAHA

I live in South America. So nothing to be greatful about. FUCK GOD.

And i say "Love" in quotes because it's ironical. Men don't love. Men have lust and like your body. that's it.

If you have money as a male you can get ass regardless too

why is this thread about some random user girl?

and you learned english and is probably middle class, i live in southamerica too and im always gratefull because i could live in some land where theres no water, no food, no electricity, like many people here have to endure

>And i say "Love" in quotes because it's ironical. Men don't love.

Women's rights were a mistake

hey, ugly crybaby girl
how do you feel about sexy traps? do they make you mad?

they are just privilege males, like all of you.

privileged

can you give me the privilege of pusy pics?

elliott rodger? is that you?

Girls don't either. They want the financial and social security that a man provides.

Cunts drive everybody to madness except themselves

>Attempted
Haha sure roastie. Can't even do one thing correct

Fat ass

Maybe that was true in the past. Nowdays most of us want to have a job that pays well. It's impossible if you are flat chested, apparently.

>Women seek more attention than men
ftfy

So women are brainlet and get jobs based on their tit size. Finally a roastie who is at least honest

they’ve gone way way up, especially in the recent past

attempted but failed, planning on finishing it this time. wish me luck ladies xoxo

Women tend to act like brainlets because no one cares about women's intelligence. The body is the only thing you see in us.

>Women tend to act like brainlets
Is this true? I ask because I'm a nursing student, my classes are like 80% women, but me and like 4 other guys in the class answer at least half the questions. I've even tested it out where the teacher will put a question to the class and I'll wait like 10 seconds before offering my input, just to give someone else a chance, but they never take it. It's really bizarre.

call me /r9k/ or whatever

but I can't take women who off themselves seriously

I also dont feel bad for them

why the fuck are you retards giving this roastie attention. I can guarantee you this "loose skin" problem is literally nothing. women exaggerate these things A LOT.
t. had a gf who literally had a models body and still said things like she's fat or ugly

>waah I'm fat and ugly because genes!
>waah I'm dumb because people don't expect me to be smart!