AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/445237/sweden-crime-rates-statistics-immigration-trump-fox-news
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Vienna
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did Japanese arrive or did Nazi already got to the western coast?

I fear that the more successful the Nazis are, the higher the chance of their inevitable defeat being caused by a Deus Ex Machina is.

Siegfried and Sigmund are already near New York. Boston and much of the Eastern seaboard is ruined and nearly the entire American tankmen force on the homeland is destroyed.

The Japanese tankman who seems to be destined to be a battleship was hurried off the island onto a submarine heading to... well I guess you can see the comic book logic here.

A single Japanese panzerman is going to wreck San Francisco.

Ok, cool.

Gillen's all ready brought out the superpowered black guys.

Get ready for the world to be saved by a rainbow coalition partially composed of trans people and gays.

The Japanese have been known for literally throwing away their tankmen on kamikaze missions, so its a possibility.

Just to remind you, this single tankman had blood that exploded his test. Implying heavily he can be activated higher than a normal tanky.

It doesnt automatically mean he is a battleship level, maybe he's only a destroyer. And maybe there isnt time to activate him fully to battleship but well... the image in the op tells otherwise.

Prediction- The Americans and the Japanese secure a cease fire, irritating the Germans because now America can focus only on them.

Eh, maybe it is going to be something new and unique.
I mean, they never explained the Soviet Goddess and there seemed to be nobody else like her.

Im guessing she's all halo and no physical? Although no one really knows how many times she's activated

Yeah, she is also naturally occuring blitz-woman with incredible level of controll over the halo effect. Usually, you have to arificially stack activaltions towards one side or another and in simple activations they like ballance each other or something.
At least, thats the way I got it.

Uber meets Crossed when?

God fucking damn it. This is just ridiculous.

Katyusha seems to be a abnormality; with a single activation she got all überpowered simply by passing time, she can even create her own red crystal thingn . And she also managed to go toe to toe with Sieglinde and survive,so my guess is she's got a physical activation at a blitzmensch or panzermensch level,but a halo power far about a battleship; something like 2:18.

I hope they explain it,because my theory seems like a complete asspull even to me.

Why is Siegmund even fighting for the Germans anymore? He hated Hitler and the Reich.

I assumed he was eventually going to get tired of Siegfried's shit and zap him at a critical moment.

Ok I just finished reading the 28 issues of uber, it only took 1 hour and half.

So will Maria arrive to San Francisco or something, she is going east but how much east can she go?

Out of interest, how do the superhumans in this stack up versus standard capes?

Is a panzermensch capable of throwing down with Spider-Man?

Don't forget the stronk Slavic women Katyusha will lead to crush Germany AND the Soviet leadership

Doubtful. The Americans are only bringing them up to cruiser level.

I must admit, it would be extremely fucking satisfying if the Brit spy chick somehow manages to get the black dudes activated to battleship tier, and then they stomp all over Siegfried.

Can you imaging the sheer horror and shame he'd feel when he realizes he going to die by being smashed into the dirt by two huge black dudes?

God these comics fucking suck

Panzermensch would be able to tangle with Spidey, but really isn't any stronger than the Rhino, and would probably be outflanked by spideys superior mobility. Blitzmensch could destroy him with a glance, but spidey has super-reflexes and spidey sense to avoid that. It'd take at least a cruiser like HMH Dunkirk to really ruin his shit, and a heavy cruiser or battleships would destroy him.

Superman could take on anything short of a battleship

I'm pretty sure Superman could backhand a battleship across the breadth of Europe without much effort.

Battleships seem about as strong and durable as Colossus, but much faster and with focused TK.

>alternate history where the nazis won
yawn

I don't understand how it's possible for all these SJW to, in their need to put down the white man, to exalt groups that are much worse.

Like, it's ok if you are against white straight males, but why the fuck are you on the side of muslims, one of the most sexist and intolerant groups on earth?

At the same time ok, you are against racism and omophoby so you are bashing the Usa and the Great Britain, I can understand that. But why the fuck you are doing that by making literal Nazis incredibly awesome and always winning?

That's not shit because of that. It's shit because
>alternate history where the nazis won
>Not because of some minor change that could have drastically changed the the outcome of the war
>But because of a super weapon/superpowers pulled out of the writers ass

No, they're losing. It's pretty explicit that they're just dragging it out as long as they can with their super-jackasses

*shrug* Because there's a difference between being on the side of the Muslim nations, and being on the side of the poor assholes who've been shit on by the Muslim nations for a long time, and are now just trying to hide out with us?

I can't really blame people for not seeing that, but I swear there's some deliberate obfuscation here.

Sure, I don't like what a lot of newly immigrating Muslims do, and I'm in favor of laws that discourage abusive behavior from them as a result. But I'm not in favor of killing them or sending them back to be killed -- it only legitimizes and strengthens the assholes in power in the Muslim nations, and we'd all be better off if they weren't a thing.

>he also managed to go toe to toe with Sieglinde and survive

That's an understatement, it was Sieglinde who barely survived as in she is now a cripple. Curbstomp comes to mind.

Those "poor assholes" are literally the same of those in power in the Muslim nations. They have different factions, but their culture of "death to everyone not muslim, oppression to everyone muslim except me" is the same.

It's like seeing the Italian Mafia forcing the Yakuza out of a territory and calling the Yakuza "poor assholes" and sympatizing with them. No, dude, only because they are in dire times wight now it doesn't mean they wouldn't be doing the exact same if their positions where switched.

Just look a Sweden how it turns out when you accept those "poor Assholes".

>took over europe
>killed the allies leaders
>bombed both coasts of america
Dude there is no way they can be considered losing

>literal Nazis incredibly awesome and always winning?
Is getting fired and loosing you book deal winning?

is this bait?

it's a comic about the horrors of war. Nazis had a terrifying war machine that scared the rest of the world shitless. it's not glorifying it in any way to represent that in art.

and all the rest of your shit is rabid gibberish about SJWs.

that's bullshit, theres plenty of secularists over there, and they're tired of getting their heads cut off, so they run over here.

obviously there's varying degrees of secularism among refugees, some are better than others, but to deny all refugees is a retarded over-reaction.

punish the criminals for criminal behavior, not just everyone who wears a scarf.

And see, that's where we differ on this.

You assume every single refugee is going to come in murdering, ready to kill us all because of what their culture says. I just can't accept that as reality, because not every single refugee has immediately started raping, murdering, and pillaging. Hell, we've had Iranian refugees in this country since the 1980s (a huge chunk came in when the Ayatollah took over), and they weren't associated with "mass murders" until after 9/11 -- and even then, the vast majority of Iranians in this country haven't committed any terrorist attacks, and many of them consider us heroes for saving them from the Ayatollah.

Then again, I also don't think their culture is entirely about "death to everyone that's not Muslim", given how they weren't even holding to that standard before the Crusades, but that's something I don't think we're going to agree on period.

in all likeleyhood you're just arguing with a fundie who gets triggered whenever they hear about someone who doesn't do exactly what the bible says and has a fetish for making those people's lives miserable as a method of punishment for so great a sin.

>Those "poor assholes" are literally the same of those in power in the Muslim nations. They have different factions, but their culture of "death to everyone not muslim, oppression to everyone muslim except me" is the same.

Spoken like someone who has never been outside of America.

I've traveled to most of the countries you think we should be banning immigration from. In all of them, the grand majority of people are just people, no better or worse than anyone else. Much like most of the Christians here who don't adhere to the more brutal and rigorous edicts of the Bible, most of them just go with what they know and what is pragmatic.

When you accept a large number of people from any background into your community, statistics indicate that a few of them will be assholes. That doesn't mean they're any shitter all in all that anyone else is, and it doesn't mean you should punish everyone of a certain ethnicity or religion for their wrongs.

Where I currently live, white people commit the most crimes. Nobody's howling for a mass exodus of whites, however.

Nazis are also incredibly clever and good at everything in this comic while Allies are retarded because of "muh racism".

You do when wearing a scarf is a distinctive symbol of a culture for which criminal behavior is considered normal and good.

I don't assume everyone of them is a murder. I assume that every one of them is spreading a culture of violence and intolerance because that's literally what their culture says. Not every single nazi in germany personally killed jews, but they still supported those that did just by spreading that culture.

It's the same with muslims. I have nothing against those that leave their cesspits and integrate in the culture of the host country. The problems are the large majority that flee their shithole country while pretending to still mantain their horrible culture which is the reason their cuntries were a shithole in the first place. Which can only result in them making the place they live in a shithole again.

>When you accept a large number of people from any background into your community, statistics indicate that a few of them will be assholes.

Statistics also say that certain minorities while being like a tenth of the population commit a third of the crimes.

Every demographic ever has good people and bad people, but it's a fact that some demographic have a disproportionate number of bad.

>given how they weren't even holding to that standard before the Crusades

Even during the Crusades very few Muslims believed that all non-Muslims should die. I've done a lot of work with small, obscure religions, and most of the ones I've been able to actually interact with are in Muslim nations. Why? Because, historically, they've allowed non-believers to live among them.

The radical Islam of now is a reaction to several factors. First and foremost is the absolute fuckening of the Middle East during the Cold War, during which it was profitable for both sides to support bloodthirsty warlords and extemists. Probably the second biggest thing is a reaction to seeing Islam in other countries rapidly secularizing, with most second and third generation Muslims, especially women, becoming less and less fervent in the practices of their religion. This scares the extemist regimes and factions that, ironically, are only in power because they were at one point useful to primarily non-Muslim interests in the region.

>Every demographic ever has good people and bad people, but it's a fact that some demographic have a disproportionate number of bad.

Sure, but do you have any proof that it's because their skin is brown/black or that their religion is different from yours?

Not every country has the same statistics regarding minorities that America does. Which would suggest that, rather than race or religion, it's socio-economics that determine shit like this. Which has always been the case throughout history.

You mean some demographics have a disproportionate number of poor. Crime statistics track to family wealth.

And I can understand your concern on that. I just think its more effective to change the culture, rather than to try to isolate and separate them from the rest of the world. There are too many Muslims for us to try to isolate them to their own areas, and expect them to become better behaved as a result; I think instead is more effective to support and empower the less assholish ones, and encourage them to remove the assholish tendencies from their own culture.

Yeah, I'm sure rich muslim are instead very tolerant and not sexist or violent at all

>Sure, but do you have any proof that it's because their skin is brown/black or that their religion is different from yours?

Ethnicity is a completely different animal from an ideology.

Sorry if that came off as patronizing, by the way.

The problem with every culture (especially the ones with asshole problems) is that its often very hard to get people to separate the good aspects from the bad.

I'd rather push for it, and see if we can split that out (and end up with a culture of, well, angry SJW muslims to start out with, but that's not that much different from the angry Irish we had for a while, and eventually we'll get something better for it), but that's mostly because I think the end result of "more tolerable Muslims on the whole" will lead to fewer deaths than actually trying to keep the current Islamic dictatorships around.

>Let me insult the comic I clearly haven't bothered reaing
yawn

While we are talking Saudi Arabia is paying to export Wahhbism to the western world which is section of islam that allows barbaric acts like chopping hands, I doubt the rich Arab countries care about anyone but themselves.

Rich people tend to act like the dominant culture in power, unfortunately.

Rich Muslims from tyrannical religion-based dictatorships tend to act like fundamentalist assholes. Rich people from Oligarchies tend to act like oligarchs. Rich people from the US tend to act like... well, like power-hungry capitalists, but that's kind of what you get I suppose.

I guess the argument is that poor Muslims who move to the US can eventually produce rich capitalist Muslims who can steadily encourage their people to stop being intolerant shitbags because its less profitable?

They don't. And that's the shit we really need to put down.

Then again, I think Saudi Arabia's attitude has been "acceptable" for too long. If they want to play ball, they need to stop letting their dick leak out.

Come on. You know that the second a Muslim becomes rich and capitalist and tries to stop his people from being intolerant asshole he'll be considered corrupted by the white satan and ostracized.

you talk like a loser who has never interacted with a Muslim, much less ever gone out of your house.

Only an idiot need to put his hand in the fire to know that it burns.

The Islam Reformation needs to start in their own countries if it's really going to take root. Unfortunately that likely won't happen until we stop bombing the shit out of them and meddling in their politics. Supporting reformists embedded within those cultures would also be a good start. Simply bringing them to the West and hoping they all obtain Western values over many generations and then go back to the Middle East to change things seems a bit naive.

Yep. But rich oligarchs will still do business with him (just like they still do business with The Great Satan), because money is money, and at least that guy generally understands the culture.

And eventually there will be more of them -- from locals, from converted oligarchs, and from politicians in Islamic countries (like Iran's current President) who get money and support from the "corrupted rich" in exchange for encouraging people to be less dickish.

Its slow, and not guaranteed, but its a vulnerability that a lot of Islamic nations have trouble fighting (even though they've gotten pretty good at murdering their own people for it). Even Iran is vulnerable to it (see their current President -- less powerful than the Ayatollah, but he's had some sway so far).

Logicstics win wars, and Germany is outnumbered.

The problem is that while this Islamic dictatorship continue to exist then their teaching will continue to resonate in those poor muslims and that is the danger of all this.

There is proof that the Saudis has been funding terrorist organizations and they are also responsible for the big number of Saudi charities that have been popping up in the west which has only helped with the radicalization of secular muslims since a lot of mosques funded with saudi money have been linked to recent terrorist attacks

>you will never be so assblasted over a what if comic where the nazi's lose but they're not losing fast enough for your delicate liberal sensibilities

They had/have a lot of potential. I wouldn't mind how the comic is going, if they had made the Nazi victories more hard-fought; not just ROFLstomping all over anything that comes their way - same place, same invasion of America, just with the battles being tangibly desperate, instead of one-sided asspulls.

>take out enemy leaders
>have unstoppable supermen who only 1 person who fucked off can beat
>losing

Yeah, that's true. Iran is also guilty of that, though their stuff is more centered on the Middle East. Both SA and Iran are out trying to gather fundamentalist followers to support them at home and abroad, and a lot of those followers end up acting as mechanisms for terror, spies, and cultural subversion.

Keeping out refugees would make that more difficult as a whole, but it will also cement their control in other areas (after all, refugees who stay impoverished and desperate are easier to convert, and a horde of converts that are still in the Middle East are still useful to both parties).

I think the best way to handle the situation is take in refugees, separate ourselves from Middle Eastern conflicts where possible, and encourage Iran and Saudi Arabia to sort this out themselves, while also cracking down hard on all Saudi and Iranian backed initiatives in the West.

We'll get a lot of complaints from Muslims regardless, but we won't come off as "anti-Muslim" for coming down on SA and Iranian charities than we would for blocking refugees, so we'll play less into Iranian rhetoric and still be able to push a more moderate agenda that can leak back home to them.

The problem right now is that I worry we're playing really well into the Ayatollah's "Gr8 Satan" meme, and the more we do that the stronger of a power Iran becomes. And Iran is currently led by assholes.

it's a guy ranting about SJWs. he's not a liberal.

Unfortunately the "if you speak bad of them you haven't met them" doesn't really work in the real world.

I am a doctor, and one fo the places I work in is a public ambulatory, so we usually get a lot of poor people, and a good part of them are immigrates and muslims.

Muslim men acts like assholes in 90% of the cases. They come having already decided what they want and if you try to say something that doesn't agree with them 100% they shout and generally act like complete dick. Just last month I had to kick one of them out because he deliberately lied about what kind of illnesses he knew had and when interrogated about that he said that It didn't matter at all what he had and I didn't need to know, I only had to give him painkillers.

>Unfortunately that likely won't happen until we stop bombing the shit out of them and meddling in their politics.

Wrong, the reformation wont start while countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Pakistan, Lebanon keep pushing for radical islam and funding radical islamic groups

i think the writer is trying to make a point about war though. war is logistics and engineering, and if you have an advantage, you can leverage it into unstoppable devastation and there's nothing anyone can do to stop you.

saudi arabia is the big one as far as i know, and they're america's favorite rabid attack dog for some reason.

>separate ourselves from Middle Eastern conflicts where possible, and encourage Iran and Saudi Arabia to sort this out themselves, while also cracking down hard on all Saudi and Iranian backed initiatives in the West.

You cant do one of these without angering the president/king of one of those countries, and a lot of those countries control the biggest oil reserves in the world, whenever they feel like they can make the price of a barrel of oil go down, which SA did so they could focus on their infrastructure since they know oil will run out some day.

Don't forget the Nazis have spent the last ten issues effortlessly outwitting and curbstomping the allies, who have lost every fight and been outthought at every single turn.

It's getting tiresome.

To reform Islam, you would have to remove their genocidal child raping prophet from the picture.

Once you do that, then whatever you have isn't Islam.

Just like what happen to Christianity

Who the fuck cares what Muslims think?

Are they going to shitpost about "islamophobia" before blowing themselves up, instead of skipping straight to blowing themselves up?

Jesus wasn't a genocidal child rapist, so your comment makes absolutely no sense.

No but the crusades were, there is also thing in the old testament that do no make me proud but still we were able to move, it might have taken a lot of time but we were able to separate from our past.

So let me get this straight

In this comic featuring alternative history Nazis, that did all the death camps and civilian deaths that the real Nazis did. On top of that these Nazis also slaughter around a million POW, laid waste to Paris killing another untold millions, attacked London killing who knows how many civilians, burned down everything between Germany and the English channel killing another untold millions, laid waste to Boston and Washington DC killing another untold millions and is about to lay siege to New York where they will again kill another untold millions.

So with all that mind you somehow think that the author is making is want to sympathise with the Nazis?
>Just look a Sweden how it turns out when you accept those "poor Assholes".
Trump why are you shitposting on Sup Forums?

The crusades were a response to the entire history of violent unchecked Islamic expansion into Europe.

What did your imam tell you they were? "le evil white men persecuting the religion of peace"?

Which is the big difference between the western countries and the muslim ones. We both have lots of sore spots, but the western world as a whole is able to grow and better itself. Muslims are still in the middle age and are fundamentally incapable of becoming something more.

That's an overly simplistic look though.
Having an advantage can be something that can get you a lot of wins, but only if your opponents don't know how to minimize it.
How was the saying in the art of war?
Send your first against their second, your second against their third, and your third against their first.
The Brits most valuable asset was Colossus. At the time there were only two types of tankmen. standard tankmen and battleships.
Before he was fully activated they sent him out to engage a fully activated battleship.
This is retarded beyond belief on the Brits part.
The odds of finding battleship class people are insane and they wasted their one potential and still left the Germans with three fully functioning battleships.

They found a second battleship potential and decided to dope her into pure physical activation. This ended up being an asspull on the writers end, because they made it so that the pure physical stacks were worthless while the Russian waifu went pure halo and becomes god.

Speaking of which, what point does the Russain waifu make? She was an accident. A country that had no knowledge outside of standard tankmen somehow gets access to the most powerful uber by pure chance, when we saw from the Germans how a bad activation can end. What point is there to her, other than to get the Germans to completely ignore the Russian offensive for the time being? Also really convenient she completely left the fight so the Germans can dedicate their three major assets to fighting on the Western front without any concern of a Russian advancement.

>Churchill dead
>Hitler dead
>Stalin is alive
Obviously this comic is pushing a communist agenda on us. It wants is to Hail Lenin and sing praises to Marx

The time of the worker is now

>Trump why are you shitposting on Sup Forums?
nationalreview.com/article/445237/sweden-crime-rates-statistics-immigration-trump-fox-news

let me highlight this for you.

>In quantitative terms, the NTU data on sexual assault show a rising victimization level from the first survey in 2005 to the last reported year, 2015. The legal definition of rape in Sweden, suddenly a hot topic in U.S. political discourse, is irrelevant here. These numbers are from a self-reported survey of sexual-crime victimization with the same definition over time. The number of sexual crimes reported to the police has also increased in recent decades,

>Jimmie Åkesson and Mattias Karlsoon
Of course the leaders of the right wing party is going to say that everything is a mess and blame it on immegrants. That's what they always do

Are you sure it wasnt to control the commercial routes from the east?

Russian waifu was one of literally millions the Soviets slaughtered trying to activate.
Its not some impossible 1 in 1,000,000 chance when they literally killed 999,999 others to find the one.
The rest of the comic is still Nazi wank.

>nationalreview
I would say don't make me laugh

But you are making me laugh

The crusades were a series of wars that spanned centuries. They don't need to have all the same reasons.

Are you sure it's because Muslims hadn't genocided and raped their way all the way to the middle of Europe?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Vienna

>swedes
>having a right wing party

>Ad hominem

I see a lot of ad hominem but not a single source that says Sweden doesn't have huge immigrant problems.

What i'm interested in is what Spain's doing.

With Britain, Italy and Germany defeated or focusing elsewhere they have the chance to become the dominant Mediterranean power, which probably gives them a massive metaphorical erection.

And come on, please say that the Huffington Post is biased in favour of Trump and against Immigrates.

>Reading Huffington Post
I mean, I know this one's out of context, but come on man.

At the time the Crusades started, all of Spain had been conquered and held by the Islamic caliphate started by Muhamad for like 300 years, and they were pushing into France.

A major part of the Crusades was the Reconquista, the military campaign that probably saved Europe from being forever held by the Islamic faction. I don't fucking care what John Oliver tells people. If people fucking insist on plotting the history between Christianity in the West and Islam in the East as some kind of platitude, then its fucking clear to anyone who reads a book that Islam struck first.

>Spain
>Relevant
Even during World War 2 nobody cared about Spain

The Nazis shouldn't have any logistics left. The submarines the Nazis used to bring their invasion force to America are Type XXI submarines, which in reality only four were ever combat ready due to needing extensive overhauls after construction just to be sea-worthy. Not only that but of the three shipyards that constructed them two had already been captured by the time the comic began and the third besieged.

What you say is completely true. My point was simply that Crusades are a lot of wars, in a span of a lot of years. There had been crusades led by stopping the Caliphate and there had been crusades fought for money (or at least one of them, as the only one I remember at the moment is the one Venetians hijacked to destroy Constantinople to get rid of a business rival.

I have a dream.
In my dream, after 9/11 Bush makes it a priority to kill every motherfucker involved. Maybe this does call for invading Afghanistan, maybe paying local cunts to do the job does it.
Let's face it, invading is probably needed.
Anyway, all of this is with a definite goal, and fuck the profiteers.
But it's a two pronged attack. The other prong is research into energy production, distribution, storage and conservation. I don't know what the results would be, but throwing trillions of dollars at this instead of Iraq will get results.
And just before it's time to pass the baton to Obama or McCain or whoever, Bush invites the leaders of Saudi Arabia to the Oval Office.
And he tells them, "Gentlemen, you have outlived your usefulness."
And the he shoots every motherfucking one of them on live television, pardons himself, and informs the world that this is why you do not fuck with the United States of America.
And that's how you do Green pacifism.

I like it.
I already thought about how pursuing alternative energy would economically ruin that entire area of the world. That alone is worth it, environmentalism aside.

>same bitch that rants about the writer being a SJW so the black guys, the gay guy, and the woman can save everyone
>liberal sensibilities

Fuck off.

But they didn't try to activate her as a battleship, they tried to make her a tankman
They had no idea how to activate beyond a tankman
The Germans were going off of some ancient code to figure out how to make tankmen and battleships
Their first calculated experiment resulted in an abomination that is constantly on fire and in pain
Russain waifu manages to, on her own no less
>be able to synthesize the red stuff using her halo ability
>activate herself beyond 12 stacks of halo without physical stacks
>be able to convert dirt into glucose paste that she needed to survive

This is an ass pull. This is fucking insane.