Why does no one ever talk about the superior Predator film?

why does no one ever talk about the superior Predator film?

because it's not supererior

It's not superior, but it's just as good.

Not superior but still fucking awesome

I tried watching it a month ago because I remembered it was pretty good. I was wrong, couldn't make it past the first half hour.

It's still better than AvP

I can agree with that. I'd say Predators was better tho, but maybe I'm mis-remembering that one too.

it's the second best movie with Jamaican Voodoo street gangs

did parents take their kids to this

It had an R rating so I doubt it.

This movie would have been better if it was a PTSD Arnold from the first one working with the military police but the Yauja want revenge

amazing sequel that builds on the original but really does its own thing. Moving it form a tropical jungle to an urban jungle was a pretty clever move.
i guess the main problem is "how do you do a follow up to one of the greatest action films of all time"

the jungle comment was dead on.
also starred more monkeys !
^_~

The multicultural warzone city with voodoo niggers vs spic drug dealers really predicted the future well. I totally sympathize with the predator in this one

it as a great sequel not aliens tier but 9/10

T1 > T2
Alien > Aliens
Predator > Predator 2

They are all good though

>Predator is a pussy who won't kill a pregnant woman because muh morals
Film was pure shit.

>wanting to go back home and get laughed at for the next 4 centuries

what does this have to do with his irrational refusal to kill a pregnant woman?

No predators was great
>mfw it's bitch raping time

why dont professional athletes play a bunch of 4th graders and feel proud when they win?

I always thought of it as "you don't kill does" type of logic. No sport, no glory, bad for the population.
I always thought the idea behind Predators was they're to us what human hunters are to animals. Some OP fuck waltzes into your territory and makes chumps out of your strongest as a fucking game.

>movie lines you couldn't record today

You guys are right. I haven't seen the movie in 10 years and forgot about the 'hunting' aspect. Thats def less retarded than having random compassion.

>having random compassion

watch them movies again.

had a better protagonist. in the first movie, arnie was outshined by the predator and maybe even his squadmates. in second movie, blackie chan was good as an anger issues psycho. his buddies sucked though.

Nah, Predators brought the franchise back to it's roots, although the reveal was pretty obvious.

the wolf predators were fucking retarded. just stick to the classics. also needed less jews.

same exact thing happened to me.

i remembered it being gritty 90s kino, but it was admittedly hot garbage

You do realize the movie IS called Predator.

>Predator 2 apologists
What next? Highlander 2 fans?

Finally a patrician round these parts

you've gotten too old. It's 90's cheese yes, but thats ok

Fuck off Highlander 2 wasn't as bad as you fuck heads make it seem.

>wolf predators were retarded
It fits into the hunter culture mythos well, and the predators have proven they're not averse to using aids during their hunts.
>needed less jews
I chuckled when the IDF sniper appeared, way to go with subtlety kikewood

i meant the second type of predators not the hounds

>you thought the predators were bad? well now there's super predators

Fucking Voodoo Magic Mon

none of that new shit was needed, but the super predator was just silly

>Back to its roots
Nah I miss the whole "cliche action movie is wrecked by the Predator showing up.

as a kid i used to jerk off to that scene where the latina whore was riding that dudes dick before he got flayed

Seriously, what happened to Sup Forums? Predator 2 used to be one of the most universally praised better-than-original sequels here.

Not only that, there are people honestly praising the Predators reboot movie?
>Predators brought the franchise back to it's roots

Come the fuck on now...

Lethal Weapon 2.5 was a good movie

What is the first?

/thread

Highlander 2 is better than Highlander 5 for sure

That game was fucking awesome user. I wish we got an anime film based on it.

>universally praised better-than-original sequels
There's no such thing here. No matter how good a sequel is, Sup Forums will pretend the original was better to look cool.
>Aliens
>Terminator 2
>Road Warrior
>Evil Dead 2
>Dawn of the Dead

It's far better than Predator in so many ways. First movie is so boring and bland whilst second fixes up all the issues first had

Reddit post

First movie is better in the way it was shot and written. Second movie is a much cheesier, cheaper film in those regards, but the characters are more developed and interesting to watch. Kind of evens the two out.

We can all agree that First Blood is the best Rambo movie though right?

Alien and Aliens are two different kinds of movies, same with Terminator and Terminator 2.

Road Warrior is objectively better than Mad Max, same with Evil Dead 2.

Dawn of the Dead is a tossup, the remake is certainly more visually impressive, but it's down to taste.

>Dawn of the Dead is a tossup, the remake is certainly more visually impressive, but it's down to taste.
I was actually talking about Dawn being superior to Night.

I watched this when I was in 5th grade or something like that, never believed Danny Clover was a match for predator tfw I was pol even before pol existed

Marked for Death