The Jar-Jar Binks of the MCU. Literally worse than Baby Groot

The Jar-Jar Binks of the MCU. Literally worse than Baby Groot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CtWirGxV7Q8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Baby groot was much much worse.

Hey min, whats your problim?

Good thread

Oh yea? Well you’re the Jar Jar Binks of this board

>Literally
omg really, like no hyperbole?

he's a lovable character.

figuratively

He was fine until his last scene. Yousa need to calm down.

at least jar jar wasnt a canon homosexual

>*planet getting rekt*
>we can rebuild it
>*planet explodes*
>lol jk

Why the hate min? It's cuz I'm made of rack?

Also baby foot was worse

>big strong rock man but the joke is he has a timid nerd voice!!!
>fine

fuck off

mobileposter scum

Kek

>baby groot
No words
>Jar-Jar Binks
Nothing but catch phrases and shit jokes
>Korg
Actually has jokes and a character. If its not for you w/e but the guy is objectively better than the other two.

Korg? More like Porg.

>Oh yea? Well you’re the Jar Jar Binks of this board

annihilated.

fuck off OP he was funny.

It's a new zealand accent. I guess the joke is more of an inside joke as many native Maori's have high pitched voices, but are usually giant, built up dudes. But yeah, you're wrong

> Ywn put your arms around his big rocky torso and hug him and tell him how wonderful he is.

Korg is just a really sweet person, I think that's what people love about him more than any jokes.

All I could think of

Sassy's not a kiwi though you fuckin druggo.

OUTTA THE WAY DUMBER BIGGER GROOT!

Oh yeah? Well, I had sex with your wife!

Yeah it was bugging the shit out of me how fucking soft he sounded. Like absolutely nothing like the original in the animated film and nothing like his character in the actual comics.

Frankly I am more annoyed with how Asgard is apparently a city of like 200k people and that is fucking it. Then maybe 10k survived on that one ship?

How could they be that powerful and hold that much sway when simple knives can kill them and they are like .005% of the population or any random planet.

have a (You) my dude

Literally the only funny thing about the movie. Kinda wished they completely removed any quips and just delegated comedy to this rock.

TIL powerful people shouldn't die when swords impale their body.

>sword can kill you
>still somehow relevant in a universe where there are quattuordecillion of beings with lazer guns

Seems legit

Is there any character in the MCU who couldn't be killed by a sword?

No but no others claim to rule over the 9 realms and consider themselves "Gods".

It might have something to do with the arrogance of Asgardian warriors. They are so powerful they put more faith in melee weapons in close combats, and only their kings, Bor and Odin, wield projectile weapons. In Avengers, Thor can took Iron Man blasts to the chest.

I fucking loved him
I want to be his friend

We should start a Korg-Before-Porg petition to make them replace the Porgs with Korg.

yeah thats the joke as a kiwi, i knew so many dudes like this in high school who were really jacked with such timid voices, a few of them are actually bouncers now

Me too man, I could swore it was one of the mates from big lez and that made it all the better. But once I found out it was taika i was pretty happy

"Hey look guys, I'm going to be too cool to like things."

So he's the best thing of the entire Thor trilogy?

Vision

How did his voice sound in the comic books?

Nobody can even explain why Jar Jar was bad

It's not a kiwi accent, it's a countryside/80s Maori accent - before Maori decided that they are, in fact, American blacks.
Now they all speak with a lower, more retarded accent and every second word is "g"
I fucking miss when the Maori stereotype was that they used to be retarded, but kinda honest and simple. (otara notwithstanding)
Now the stereotype is that they are all Jake the muss.

This character just flat out wasn’t funny at all. Everything he did was like something a child would think is funny, but only a little bit. Like “Piss off, ghost” hahahaha

You'd haaaate our adverts then my bro!

youtu.be/CtWirGxV7Q8

It's a subversion of the 'big strong & dumb' trope, would prefer he spoke like a deep voiced retard? Tell more more, OP, how you'd handle character creation.

The main out of place part I found was the 'my mum and her boyfriend', I'd be surprised if Americans got that.

My girlfriend said that he reminded her of me. Is this a good thing, I never saw it?

[s]Also we're getting married and I don't have anyone to tell[/s]

fucking yanks and other accents

>I'm made of rocks but don't worry unless you're made of scissors
TOP KEK

Learn how to spoiler you newfag ape.

>What are Jews?

rekt

Thanks dog, you too

god fucken damn I love being a part of australian/kiwi cultural context

How do aliens know what rock-paper-scissor game is?