Double choker for double the fun

>double choker for double the fun
what did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=luexW-SW_RA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MODS

oh my god

who is this 18+ year old woman (legal age)?

Forgive me, Father...

wew lads
just wew

(roy) MOORE!!!!!

I'd like have double the fun with her if you know what I mean.

adaption when

I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶ ̶s̶e̶x̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶n̶g̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶k̶i̶s̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶g̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶N̶o̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶g̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶r̶u̶b̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶l̶i̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ ̶c̶l̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶n̶e̶c̶k̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶.̶ ̶ ̶ ̶T̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶e̶,̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶6̶9̶.̶ ̶B̶u̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶p̶e̶n̶e̶t̶r̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶c̶i̶r̶c̶u̶m̶s̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶s̶.̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶k̶i̶d̶d̶i̶n̶g̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶.̶

SPREAD EM

I've wanted to unload in her ass since she was the little sister on that TV show

there is no way some jew producer didn't break this in

WEW

She hasn't been on anything big since Dog w a Blog so I doubt it.

How

im drawing myself fucking her

clearly a typo she is obviously of legal age (18)

I really hope you guys are just joking. Don't you have a cousin or niece her age? How would you feel if people were making comments like this about her online. I know you think it's funny, but you need to grow up. Even if you know that you're joking, there might be someone out there who thinks you're serious and acts on their disgusting urges and hurts some poor innocent child. Just take two seconds to step outside of your bubble of irony and nihilism and try to imagine the world through her eyes. Try to have compassion for another human being. Please just try.

BAIT

i bet you have ugly cousins and nieces lol

she looks like she fucks black guys

youtube.com/watch?v=luexW-SW_RA

Totally agree Mr. Snowden.

You are a disgusting person.

gay frog water is giving little girls extra estrogen

post it faggot

>the familial fallacy
Every female in my family is a whore

she lives close to me....

wew

jesus in the first vid i thought she was like 16, she looks like a kid in any other pic, you people are disgusting

empathise with rapists?
fuck off

Who hurt you so badly to make you this bitter?

>ywn be that bike seat