abramsbooks.com/product/steven-universe-art-origins_9781419724435/
>Upcoming graphic novel 'Anti-Gravity' available for pre-order
ew.com/books/2017/02/10/steven-universe-anti-gravity/
amazon.co.uk/dp/1608869962/

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
Streaming: marebucks.com/sun/
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags when discussing)
>2 minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2lZHN2VolqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jasper is best gem

Uh, guys

So I guess all those other rose quartz gems on the zoo station that look exactly like Steven's gem are pink diamonds too?

When does Jasper spank Sapphire?

Guess what this is?

I'm back /sug/, I got cut off last night, I was going to say listen to this youtu.be/2lZHN2VolqE while reading the Greg greentext, Tell me what I missed tomorrow.

ROSE = PD ABSOLUTELY REKT BY QUADS (and logic)

I really like the name Roseanna.

I wanted to break Ronaldo's spine when he said Steven isn't a Crystal Gem.

My interpretation of Ronaldo

>Ronaldo gets red pilled about the CG
>Ronaldo wants to be part of the CG
>He desperately tries to fit in
>Ronaldo is basically treated like a animal mascot of some sports team
>His biological limitations can not be overcome
Message: retards and cripples can not into military/normal life.
Human= cripple/retard = untermensch.
Gem = healthy human
This can not be right if the writers are leftists?!?!?!
(???) (!!!!)
>He realizes the CG are treating him like a side kick joke and he quits the whole mess.

>"Ronaldo sets out to find all the rock people living in Beach City!"
>he actually doesn't
>at all
>bloodstone is just his edgy gemsona
>high school au image thing has yellow pearl in it despite her not appearing in the episode
>neither does peedee
>nothing really happens

You guys had such a severe reaction to this episode jfc

Was it insulting to weebs or something? I liked it

I hope Zuke makes a Lars episode next.

Shit, I actually forgot about the synopsis entirely.
Huh.

I love Lapis Lazuli

But... logic doesn't apply to SU.
This is what happens when you apply logic.
>due to ww2 never happening, jews are still largely persecuted and hated among europe
>israel is more of a third world apartheid in madagascar state to throw jews away
>nations with colonial possesions have no pressure to release them, keeping india and most of africa colonized as far as the late 20th century
>if the gems somehow found a way to not get stalin to invade europe, it means the USSR was probably a failed state that quickly vanished, making communism irrelevant and leaving the US as the only superpower that matters.
>white and black soldiers never fought together, making MLK's civil rights marches to be far less appealing to the white men, and thus keeping jim crow laws even up to the present, connie might not even be able to vote for being brown.
>the portion of africa that joined south america has constant wars with the catholic majority countries, causing crusades to become popular in south america in order to erradicate muslims and thus the pope rebuilds his empire there.
>war on europe continues as there is many territoria disputes, a far more catastrophic second world war might occur at any moment

It's not that humans can't be crystal gems, only human males can't. Steven gets a pass because of the gem and his overt femininity

Connie was accepted enthusiastically after all.

That was kinda the point. He was being awful, to the point of it being ridiculous.

What I'm curious about is what part of this episodes metaphor is supposed to represent Zuke?

Was Ranaldo the fans and Stevn Zuke, or was Zuke ranaldo and Steven Sugar?

It was just too embarrassing for them.

I loved it. Once again, SU is the best show at lambasting SJWs. I guarantee you several folks on tumblr have had a sperg out about how they're totally never watching SU again over this.

The plebs are waking up.

So more sexism to the racism.
Nice.

>high school au image thing has yellow pearl in it despite her not appearing in the episode
STUPID
FUCKING
NEWFAG

Shouldn't you be polishing your katana lorefag?

That's stupid. You're stupid.

I like the show as much as ever, but lately it does seem like it's dragging its heels. Slow development is fine and in hindsight I'm sure it'll be fine, but at 11mins per week (if we're NOT on a hiatus) pushes a lot of people's buttons and it's no wonder people are starting to get annoyed.

I'm a bit confused, the episode was about people fucking with zuke, or about fans appropriate the show and bully other, or what? I'm too tired to think

I am ready to die now.

In what way is that stupid? Can you dispute any of it?

wait, this means he googled pearl and used the reference model!?
>inception horn

Is Connie even named CG by the CG?

now this is The New Crystal Gems

I sort of like this about the show. They only really seem to be dragging their feet when the episodes are watched over a long period of time, because they don't change the art to fit the scheduled they've been handed. Seems like an integrity thing.

The show is always better when watched as a whole, anyways. The Episodes are just components to the whole piece.

Yes, both. Although everyone seems to think it's about Sugar telling Zuke off

Gems should fish

Lapidirts should sleep with the fish.

Lapidirts should kill themselves

"Gone fishing" but with lapis.
Someone else make it.

>or about fans appropriating the show and bully others
I'd say that definitely seems to be the case.

I'm willing to bet Amethyst has tried fishing before, then got bored and perverted the concept in some way.

Tumblr doesn't count as the fandom.
Never have.

>watching new episode
>about 3 minutes in, really bored and not sure if i wanna continue it
>"That's why I've decided to JOIN THE CRYSTAL GEMS!!"
>turn off the episode

I really hope Ronaldo gets like, written off or something. His episodes are never good.

At least wait till I actually post lapidot.

Oh well, There's plenty more fish in the sea.

How?

Yeah, pieces of a bigger puzzle. I dunno. Probably just a random dip and the next episode it'll be back to normal.

What's your definition of a fandom?

Everything else OUTSIDE of tumblr.

>His episodes are never good.
But that's wrong you dumbass.

Those designs are really bad.

Why is that your definition? What has tumblr done to hurt you?

When will Steven grow up and realize that the only enemy who can't come back to fuck you over later is a dead enemy?

There's a bunch of enemies still alive in the Crystal Gem temple, but they've no chance of coming back to fuck them over later.

>Ronaldo
Seriously he has 9999 The potential of Peridot.
He literally writes himself

Alex Jones based.
Yes add lines about

>our geological overlords
or
>Secret crystal based rituals
and who can forget
>Diamond symbols on money

Best character in the show, needs more airtime instead of filthy space rocks.

Steven solves all his problems with a song and a few tears, he will never have to learn that lesson

Tl;dr: Nietzsche was right, Steven is the Overman

Ronaldo didn't even fucking try though. He was like a kid who picks up an instrument on a whim and gives up after a couple lessons.

i heard a lot of shit about the newest episode, and watch the shortened version which pretty much showed how subtle it was, is it worth watching the full episode?

Ah the magic of the universe bending over backwards until it sucks itself off.

do to
>Muh no killing
There needs to be more killing.

more like honorary aryan.
Gens are the Overman.

Tumblr is a site full of super feminist nazis who exploit people constantly, harass artists to death, and Ddos anyone who gets in the way of their retarded beliefs.
Why it affects us is solely because they masquerade as a "SU Fandom" when really, they only care about the show just to push their feministic agendas, like every other show they house on that filthy website.

>no chance
That's a load of horse shit and you know it. Those bubbles pop way too easily for that to never be a plot point later on.

Just kidding, I have no hope for this show doing something interesting like that.

> is it worth watching the full episode
Let's be honest, if you find time to shitpost in /sug/, you might as well waste 10 minutes of your life to watch the episode and form your own opinion.

>Gens
Fuck supposed to be
Gems are the Overman.

The fuck is wrong with this shitposting?
Do you have super autism?

Gems aren't human
Even without Rose Quartz in his belly he would have psychic powers

i just like pancakes

Regardless of that, they're still fans of SU and should be counted with the fandom. But they are a vocal minority.

Why are you leaking the next Resident Evil 7 DLC?

>Years later Steven's daughter lets Jasper out of her bubble
>Steven's daughter dies in misery
>Steven shatters every bubbled gem

This looks like posting of someone who will kill a shit tone of people.

Stop

They haven't been fans since Woolie went psycho and tried to kill her own comrades twice and was kept in a bubble for being unstable.

Than why the fuck are you here?

Go read spawn comics or something if you think the only way something can have depth is through edgy killing sprees.

I've seen worse.

>edgy killing sprees
I can see why you're here, because you're a fucking retard.

This episode would have been 100% saved if Steven was like "You're just a... human!" instead of "blogger". Then the rest of the episode would have been about Steven fully understanding that he isn't human, at least fully.

Also, nothing from Steven on what being a Crystal Gem even means? Remember that no one was as much Crystal Gem as Bismuth, and she tried to kill Steven the day she met him.

Man, Zuke really is an awful writer.

I liked the episode. Apparently tumblr hated it. You don't agree with tumblr do you?

I'll remind you, that 17 episodes out of 26 planned for this season already aired.

DO YOU HAPPY WITH HOW MUCH PLOT PROGRESS OVER 2/3 OF THE SEASON?!

wtf i love this episode now

>implying Steven's children won't be just as amazing and powerful if not more so than he is

>Gems aren't human
Yes and their species or whatever is superior to human physically and technologically.

So they are superior.
Do to their birth.
Humans can never join the CG because you need to be of the gem master species or race or whatever to join.

So this establishes that biologically inferiors are forever inferior and a joke.
Now what world ideology thinks like this?

The pause made me think he wanted to say human, but decided to say blogger instead.

--> They've been constantly shitposting about hating the show or moving onto other shows because it triggered them to oblivion.
They aren't fans user, they are just people using the show to push their agendas, but surprise surprise, Sugar was actually just teasing them promises and not gonna fulfill them. this is apparent as there's been a Marco is trans bullshit going around on there

Wtf I love Steven Universe now!

>Now what world ideology thinks like this?
Feminism?

i want an episode where steven realizes that the original meaning of being a crystal gem wasnt fighting for love and accepance,but to rebel against homeworld.
i mean,youre crazy if you think assholes wherent on the CGS army.

They'll be utterly normal and he'll suffer knowing that they'll die long before him.

Sure in the same way people who want to build a literal wall between the US and Mexico even though we rely on them for most of our produce are still Republicans and people that firebomb abortion clinics are still Christians and Jihadists are still Muslims.

>even though we rely on them for most of our produce
niceme.me

GET IN THE GOD DAMN HOUSE STEVEN

While the less-than-subtle meta stuff didn't always hit home, I think the heavy handed nature of Ronaldo's ego was probably what annoyed people the most (I just watched one reaction where the guy was FURIOUS about the episode which was pretty funny in and of itself). Even Steven reached his breaking point, and it feels like that's as far as Ronaldo can go in terms of being "the random weird guy". He'll probably just be an ally from now on and help rally the town when the inevitable invasion comes.

Fact*
Rewatch Steven's Birthday and actually pay attention.