Mfw Jurassic World got higher rating than JPIII

>mfw Jurassic World got higher rating than JPIII

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6laPiPI4RKU
youtube.com/watch?v=i6Jb_1-63fc
youtube.com/watch?v=2h8rH8zxA64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I bet that madman Spino would kick the I. rex’s ass

What's J-Pill? Is that like the red pill?

It's a redpill on nu-hollywood.

Jurassic Park 1-3 is so comfy but world was fucking terrible. Am I just a cynical young adult looking at 1-3 with nostalgia or is there something really wrong with World? I wanted to kill myself when he started fucking controlling the Raptors.

There's nothing wrong with you, JW is just so autistic all the way through.

No JW was a whole new level of garbage.

Hail Joe Johnston, unsung hero of the MCU.

Each one is worse than the last, but it's like 1 >> 2 > 3 >>>>> W

Ok. Glad I'm not the only one.
The Lost World was my favorite movie as a kid. I used to build a Lego city with my Thomas the train sets running through the city and would get my Trex action figure run rampant through that shit while watching the lost world. I used to spend hours doing that shit.
JW shit on my childhood.

Please
It's 2=1>3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that webm. Of that Asian chick and the hose>>>>>>>>being sodomized in prison >JW

2 is not as good as 1, not even close

>2=1
retard

1 is the best but 2 isn't that bad
It's a lot better when you realise it's just a King Kong movie set in the JP universe

Raptor being kicked through a window by a child gymast is on par with JP1
Please end yourself

JP1 has a really tight composition and script, nothing can top it.

1>3>Dogshit>2/World

Only part of 3 that was bad was the raptor ocarina and even that was sort of interesting. It didn't make any sense the way it was shown but it could've worked (Grant blows it while not in line of sight and from far away to get raptors to leave instead of right in front of him, maybe kid uses jar of T. rex piss at same time).

>that webm of that asian chick and the horse
come on user, you can't just bring up something like that and not fucking post it

1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>3

Jurassic World was a symptom of modern times in that it had that whole capeshit feel to it or at least seemed like an attempt to turn what formerly felt like a character driven, "real world," into something clearly fictional. So many aspects of modern society are less "slow burns" with delayed payoffs and more seemingly geared to the ADHD crowd with smash and grab style setups. In-grab the money-out and forget about it. JW was riddled with little things here and there, quips, bad premises, etc. that just culminated into a really tedious movie that was ultimately meant to make money and be forgotten.

Looking forward to Jurassic Brap: number 2.

The Cliffside scene in lost world (2) when the rex push the caravan over the edge is just so cool

3 is my favorite movie out of the series because of spinokino

world was... okay? It wasn't terrible and had some good parts but the lack of animatronics was incredibly jarring and the quality of the CGI wasn't great

1>3>W>2

>Raptor being kicked through a window by a child gymast is on par with JP1
when did that happen

Lost world, despite being sort of badly written, is an extremely well made movie. The effects in both computer generated and practical departments were even better than the first, and the general design and style of Isla Sorna's jungles/wrecked facilities was amazing. The soundtrack (especially the tense percussive segments) was also very good.
youtube.com/watch?v=6laPiPI4RKU
youtube.com/watch?v=i6Jb_1-63fc (3:10 is audio-kino)
Some of the sequences are quite memorable, especially the cliff sequence.

1>2>>>getting fucked up the ass with a railroad spike>>>>>>>>Fucked up the ass with the actual train>>>>>>>>>>JW

Please do remember that 90% of this post is probably my misguided nostalgia speaking as I watched this movie practically every 2 months as a kid

You are 100% a dumb cunt if you think that anything can be worse than jurassic world. Shit was MCU tier.

At least the characters in World didn't want to make me gouge my eyes out.

Lost World was fantastic aside from a few minor quirks like the gymnastics girl. It has soul, something Nu-Jurassic Park simply lacks.

1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JW>2

>Jurassic world
>dumb quip-lord character who's essentially a (insert hunk for female audience here) used to shill for Chris Pratt, who isn't even talented
>Generic Uptight bitch who causes hundreds of deaths and ends up in love story with dumb quip lord
>two extremely annoying kids
>villain is a goofy fat guy who wants to advance the military (not even that evil)

>The lost world
>Okay I'm not going to try to defend GoldBlum that much here he's fucking annoying but at least he has an ounce of talent
>Not much to say about Sarah, not exactly awful but not special either
>only one annoying kid
>Eddie, simple man who died for noble cause
>Villain is Based Postlethwaite and genuinely threatening, wants dinosaurs for twisted personal accomplishment and in deleted scenes is shown to be somewhat noble

Yeah nice try. If the characters in World didn't make you want to gouge your eyes out you have shit taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=2h8rH8zxA64

Even this scene is better than almost anything in Jurassic World.

The Lost World is much better if you watch it from the perspective that the protagonists are the bad guys and Roland's party are the good guys.

"It's a Unix system, I know this!"
Pretending that shit isn't on par with just kicking a velociraptor out a window

>that OP pic
>having a problem with it
whats up? upset one doesn't have a filter? go back to Jurassic Park and look at that. World is obviously trying to have the same lighting

Roland is a fucking beast, best character.

The only thing I remember about 3 was the cage with the birds

That was like the scene with the raptors only now they can fly

Also I remember Tea Leoni was in it and was irritating the whole way through

Jurassic World is a fine film, also has mommy in it which gives it an added boost

JP3 was honestly trash. The best thing about it is how short it is.

You made me laugh.

>fine film
No.

JP > JW > the rest is all shit

JW>>>>>JP3>>>>>JP2>>>>>>>JP

You've got the meme arrows all wrong.

Are you people fucking retarded? # is way better than 2.
Its 1>3>2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Two was horrible. It had annoying black daugher of jew.
The main woman cast was also an annoying environmentalist, the sort of characters in movies about which you wanna tear your hair out as you scream to the tv for her to stop being so dumb.
She is also not very good looking.
And that retarded bullshit about bringing the dino back from the island...that was just terrible.
Just thinking about that part of the movie immediately makes me not want to watch it again.
The casting in 3 was just so much better.