What did she meme by this?

What did she meme by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/amber-tamblyn-recalls-harassment-set-at-21-blasts-james-wood-new-op-ed-1039934
pedestrian.tv/news/more-people-are-coming-forward-with-stories-of-james-woods-being-a-creep/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doubt it. Libs just hate woods.

She's agreeing with the consensus that James woods is the most desirable man alive

>that Arrested Development looking face

hollywoodreporter.com/news/amber-tamblyn-recalls-harassment-set-at-21-blasts-james-wood-new-op-ed-1039934

It means she's going to get sued because James Woods don't play that game.

called it yesterday, everyone knows it

pedestrian.tv/news/more-people-are-coming-forward-with-stories-of-james-woods-being-a-creep/

Who?

oh gee another feminist libcuck is a rapist, how surprising

he's a GOP supporter right ? This is going to be an easy one....

>James Woods
>libcuck
Back to your containment

Everybody knows James Woods is a rapist, but it was all consensual. That's what people don't get

Rape me too James Woods

>GUY GIVES YOU A LINE
>NOTHING SEXUAL AT ALL HAPPENS

R A P E
A
P
E

I'm a rapist too

Is she asking for James Woods to 'rape' her? Is that what the #metoo is for?

I loved that dude in the Simpsons, btw.

Is he a Jew?

Wasn't there a line in Family Guy about him doing lines of coke off Elizabeth Perkins ass?

Conservative Catholic.

He's had an allegation made about him before but it was after he said he had a problem with a movie about a gay guy in a relationship with someone underage.

Some minor female celebrity got in a twitter fight and then made up some story saying he tried to pick her up on the street when they where 16.

Rape accusations are so in vogue. By the time the deep state is done using it for cheap political assassinations literally anyone will be able to get away with rape

These people are blurring the lines between proposition and harrassment. Its going to make mens dating life hell. At least it may be contained to the more liberal cities.

Its kinda like a friend of mine, he had a diffrent girl every night. I asked him what his secret was.

He told me "I'm a serial rapist"

>Rape accusations are so in vogue.

she didn't make a rape accusation or any accusation. #Meetoo can mean anything from rape to he tried to get me to go out with him and I said no. Very convenient for the ladies. She should get sued.

Woods has sued for alot less, she's just begging for a lawsuit.

s-s-s-s-somem guy tried to hit on me when i was 16!

>i was in a bar, but still! he should have known i was 16!

>ewww that creepy guy is looking at me
equals rape now

>Its going to make mens dating life hell.

i think that's the point. Women can walk around half dressed and flirt with anybody they please while men can loose their job for making a female uncomfortable in any way.

I LOVE THE WHOLE WORLD, I LOVE THE BIG BLUE SKYS

I LOVE THE MOUNTAINS, I LOVE THE BIRDS THAT FLY

I'm 100% confident that James Woods did nothing wrong.

> "OH MY GOD A MALE LOOKED AT ME!"
> RAPE!!!

It makes you scared of every ex you had too because anytime they were uncomfortable could be a time when your ass is handed to you if she gets an idea in her head.

>I loved that dude in the Simpsons, btw.

this

but I doubt he's conservative, he played in Salvador

female sexual behavior needs to be regulated as well. #Themtoo

what's the point of this stupid fb post?

#MeToo

Well they don't have a public platform like celebs, nor are you famous.

And nothing can happen to these men except being ostracized since the accusations stem back decades.

You think some roasty is going to go and tall the police "user raped me years ago but I'm only saying now and I was still his gf after that 'incident'.?

BTFO the roasties

Fuck I hope so.

>joke

>your head

They apparently reads James Woods twitter

Facebook.

Its not enough that they stalk you, they may start saying shit about you too.

>we should sympathise with people who are deprived of liberty by depriving ourselves of liberty as well, instead of bringing awareness to the issue of liberty itself

Simply deny it.

If she was with you after the so called assault then make that known.

It memes that she is rectum ragnaroked over his tweets.

I said a few years back that if we kept letting feminism get more and more out of control that eventually looking at a woman would be considered sexual harassment, and that it would get to the point where people are afraid to make eye contact with eachother. I was quickly dismissed for invoking slippery slope fallacy, but would you look at that. We're getting there.

>rectum ragnaroked
lol

Someone to care for
To be there for
I have James Woods

This user raped me.
#metoo

Yes, he's 1/6 Jew. These kikes man, we should lynch every single one of them. Women are right #heforshe

Holy shit

Woods is a rapist

Why didn't Seth see this one coming?

You posted a Maggie Gyllenhaal pic once and i felt violated.

>she accused the now-70-year-old Woods of trying to pick her and a friend up at a bar in Las Vegas when she was 16. When she told Woods of her age, Tamblyn claims the actor responded, "Even better."

How can one man be so based?

>I was quickly dismissed for invoking slippery slope fallacy
Just because it's an argumentative fallacy doesn't mean it's not real.

>1/6th

>having a facebot
Your fault

Except that (assuming this is true) the real issue is actually that this person had followed her back to her apartment and kept showing up out of the blue. The fact that he was staring at her all day is just a creepy addition to the fact that he was essentially stalking her, right? Sorry lads, we aren't quite there yet and it's still pretty ridiculous to think that you could be accused of sexual harassment for just looking at a woman.

yet

This is fucking ridiculous. Come clean when it happens or shut your slut mouth the fuck up. Using this shit as a weapon is just despicable and a slap in the face to real victims, women and men. Fuck Hollywood straight to hell.

autism speaks

What was she doing in a bar in Vegas at 16?

From the movie Big

user, why did you think this was all happening at once and when it did? 1 year reunion of Trump winning. It's a way for hollywood women to feel in charge.

I went to prison for attempted rape.

Cute girls get in everywhere, user

I would literally donate to James Woods rape defense fund and donate for her to get raped by black dudes until she literally pukes cum when she loses broke and alone.

James Woods is OUR national treasure.

>real victims

So much projection.

sounds like a hysterical bitch desu

>drumpf!!!

i guess you can stretch the word "liberty" to such an extend it covers pretty much everything.

>all these virgins itt like “dating is now completely fuckedfor males! You can’t even look at a woman anymore.” Or “just imagine what all your exes could do to you!”
LMAO YOU LOSERS NEVER EVEN LEAVE MOMS BASEMENT MUCH LESS EVER TALKED TO A GIRL.
you’ve got nothing to worry about guys ;)

>roastie who gets millions off sucking some Jew dick is a victim

>this is a news source

This whole thing is getting a little bit silly. But it's gonna continue full throttle into absurdity even more because women have no shame or integrity.

No, he's pretty much on point here. The logic that women in western countries should just have to suck it up and deal with it because women in other countries are suffering far more is really fucking stupid. Imagine if every time you had a grievance with something in your life someone said to you "well tough luck buddy, you're not exactly starving day to day like the men in Africa or getting AIDS from the drinking water are you you whiny little bitch".

It's just stupid, buddy.

JAMES "The Cuckold" WOODS IS GETTING WHAT'S COMING TO HIM

Can't wait to see the alt right faggots cry about it.

Meaning, naturally, that if he doesn't sue...he's guilty.

>can you feel me there? in your heart?

Nigger

A FB post from the Muslim Brotherhood?

Women still throwing a fit over #imwithher failing colossally. This is all this feels like.

>Hollywood canabilizing itself
Are you not entertained

Ask him to find out when the next 9/11 is happening, from his Hollywood wiretapping FBI family.

james "big penis" woods? is it even possible for a man with a big penis to harass women? I thought their glans out out some kind of anaesthesia sex hormone

>Trump and would be Republican senator accused of sexual harassment
>They deny it
>Trump is president
>Republicans will win senate seat anyway
>Hollywood liberals accused of sexual harassment
>They admit it within a minute
>Gets their career destroyed
Are liberals retarded or just it's just Hollywood?

you guys said if i voted for trump he'd stop this new wave of feminism and sjw finger-tweeting, but it has only gotten worse.

What kind of moron would think that getting Trump elected would make the most obnoxious parts of the left less angry and obnoxious? This has nothing to do with Trump, he has zero social power as it is except with the spastics on peruvian basket weaving forums who defend him to the hilt because he is essentially a LARP write-in for their power fantasies.

Only when he has opposite political views. And only reflectively.

It has to do with Trump because the mere reason that he's ablowhard unapologetic successful business man Alpha fuck irks them, esp. middle aged over the hill crusty old haga that have no power other than to nag men to retaliate in their behalf.

I don't like Trump because he's a moron but this outrage of cunts makes me happy.

>Trusting Sup Forumsfeminists and based magapedes

this metoo bs will blow up in the face of the left

i feel sorry for real victims that will probably have a hard time in the future thanks to the feminists

>Frumpfss?

Who are you quoting?

Ah I guess at a distance the hormones wear off

Yeah, I'm saying these #metoo sluts aren't victims. False accusations hurt the accused and women/men who are actually raped/assaulted. I'm talking real crimes, not "he said lewd things to me twenty years ago" bullshit.

You're a fucking retarded incel.

>Sexual harassment simply doesn't count since sexual assault and rape is worse.

Would you rather they be enabled by the federal government under Hillary's control?

oh yeah? well at least I don't have a big penis!

It is stopping, we're seeing the last desperate ravings of a mad beast before it gets too dangerous to live.