ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ARE GONNA PAY. YOU ARE THE ONES WHO ARE THE BALL-LICKERS...

ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ARE GONNA PAY. YOU ARE THE ONES WHO ARE THE BALL-LICKERS. WE'RE GONNA FUCK YOUR MOTHERS WHILE YOU WATCH AND CRY LIKE LITTLE, WHINY BITCHES. ONCE WE GET TO HOLLYWOOD AND FIND THOSE MIRAMAX FUCKS WHO'S MAKING THE MOVIE, WE'RE GONNA MAKE THEM EAT OUR SHIT, THEN SHIT OUT OUR SHIT, AND THEN EAT THEIR SHIT THAT'S MADE UP OF OUR SHIT THAT WE MADE THEM EAT, AND THEN ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKS ARE NEXT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vuBWbpTJRqk
youtube.com/watch?v=_jSMTcx69-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=NI7As3rOogo
youtube.com/watch?v=64DsZSrCmok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Moviepoopchute was the original Sup Forums

Was it kino?

It was
youtube.com/watch?v=vuBWbpTJRqk

I AM THE CLIT COMMANDER

I remember downloading an asf of this movie that took at least 10 hours to finish. I woke up early in the morning at like 6:30 and it was finished. Watched it in some ultra thin widescreen format and I wasn't even mad about it.

It was aintitcool. Retarded youngfag.

Fuck Jay and Silent Bob. Fuck them in their stupid asses.

DUDE SWEARING LMAO

This is the best Kevin Smith movie by far

Not gonna lie, I fucking love this

youtube.com/watch?v=_jSMTcx69-Q

I refuse to ever watch this movie again because I remember enjoying it 15 years ago and I'm sure it would be shit if I rewatched it.

Last movie I watched in a theater was Iron man 2 in 2010. I would never give pedowood my money. Lmao

Dont talk shit faggot. You were at rogue one.

>will ferrell

Is his silence and possible drug addiction caused by the encounters he had with Harvey? What was Kevin trying to tell us?

Loved Shannon Elizabeth in this. This was a good movie to waste time seeing in the summer.

Applesauce bitch

entitled Millennial #BTFO

What the fuck is the internet?
youtube.com/watch?v=NI7As3rOogo
Did they predict Sup Forums as a site?

I watched this movie for the first time since I was 14 in September and it was so fucking terrible I immediately threw the disk in the trash when it was over. Kevin Smith is an embarrassment.

You have to take it for what it is, Its not like those absolutely unwatchable spoof movies and most of the cameos were improv.
That being said, smith had 3 watchable movies and a ton of crap.
In no particular order, clerks, mallrats, strike back, clerks 2.

>i'm not a robot
i'm a noble wabbit

brainlets will never understand Smart Porky's

You're such a mature adult now

Jay and Silent Bob are stupid characters

Do you think they could get away with this scene in 2017? It's kinda transphobic desu senpai.

youtube.com/watch?v=64DsZSrCmok

Kill yourself fwggot

>I've never seen Silence of The Lambs

90s born queers were a mistake

I've seen Silence of the Lambs at least 8-10 times since it came out, but that's not even relevant to the thread, or Clerks 2 referencing it. What's your point?

What? No way!

This thread is fucking clown shoes.

Best Kevin Smith movie don’t @me

Look how young and vibrant Affleck looks here. Cutting himself off from his friendship with Kevin Smith was such a mistake on his part. They were great together.