Am I the only one who thinks that Chappie is just a 2 hour commercial for Die Antwoord?

Am I the only one who thinks that Chappie is just a 2 hour commercial for Die Antwoord?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sgJB7DrX6qQ
dcode.fr/african-accent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be me
>be on netflix
>see chappie
>start watching
>hey those people look/sound familiar
>oh hey it's die antwoord
>cool they got cast as extras
>oh that's kind of lame they use their real names
>wait they are getting a lot of screen time
>oh jeez die antwoord are major characters here
>this is getting hard to watch
>somehow finish
You will never lie in bed with Yolandi as she reads you stories in that weirdly sexy voice of hers.

It was a good movie.

yes. but 3rd below district 9 and elysium.

REMINDER THAT CONSTRUCTUS CORPORATION: THE ZIGGURAT IS THEIR BEST WORK
youtube.com/watch?v=sgJB7DrX6qQ

>blood getting on the camera
HAHAHAHAHA

Fuck you district 9 is awesome

No, you are not. It's basically a mash up of Short Circuit, and a long form Die Antwoord video.

Someone please explain to me why the CEO of a robotics company told a guy who had just invented a true AI to fuck off and why huge jackedman went from crazy neutral to crazy psychopath in one scene

cus sigourney weaver didnt realize it was a true AI and hugh jackman was always a psychopath he just wore a tie.

Honestly they ruined the movie with their snot acting.

I want a sequel album so bad

holy fuck i do not remember this shit being so hardcore lmfao

I finally saw this yesterday, I wish I'd paid to see it in theatres. This film might be the ultimate brainlet filter, every single """plot hole""" reviewers like PlebbitLetterMedia, Stuckman, etc complained about is fully explained in the film. In fact most of the complaints people levelled against this can be written off as a) stupidity, b) misunderstanding of Serth Efrican culture or c) not being willing to just roll with Die Antwoord basically playing themselves but as evil gangsters.

I didn't even thing Die Antwoord were that bad, honestly.

call me a fag but i legitimately shed tears when the kids threw shit at chappie. that shit was not OK

District 9 is K I N O

blomkamp is unwatchable trash

I started off listening to Die Antwoord because I thought they were weird/funny, but I now unironically like their music.

>ywn do hard drugs with Yolandi

dcode.fr/african-accent

Same, that scene was fucked up.
I rank it as
>District 9
>Chappie
>Elysium

9 was good, elysium sucked donkey dicks, never seen chappie cause elysium sucked so hard