Getting into a director

>Getting into a director
>Find out they're Jewish

How do you guys cope when this happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vv0E_-Fi5g&t=27m54s
latimesblogs.latimes.com/movies/2011/05/nicolas-refn-lars-von-trier-ryan-gosling-drive.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

idc

what matters is if the PRODUCERS are jewish

I was pretty upset when I found out Kubrick was jewish. He was one of my favourite directors but I can't watch his films anymore because of Jewish propaganda

same thing happened to me but it was Woody Allen

I don't know, but I'm liking this Steven Spielberg guy.

Kubrick was redpilled on the Jews though. Pretty sure he hated being a Jew.

>Geting into a director
>find out they're not jewish

>find one tru waifu
>she is jewess

Yeah I just found out yesterday Mel Brooks was a jew all along. Who would've thought?

I don't watch movies based on who is in the credits and I'm not a skinhead piece of shit, so I cope pretty well.

He was literally a self-hating jew though. He allegedly had all elements of "jewishness" removed from Eyes Wide Shut and was quoted as saying that Hitler was right about everything.

mah edgy racism

i have a different mental illness

Refn is jewish? I doubt that.

Why would I care if actor believes in Judaism, Christianity, or Islam? Get off Sup Forums buddy.

>refn is a jew
>refn made drive
i unironically support israel now

That was said in jest, friend.
>After Frederic Raphael mentioned Schindler’s List, Kubrick replied: “Think that's about the Holocaust? That was about success, wasn't it? The Holocaust is about six million people who get killed. 'Schindler's List’ is about 600 who don’t."

Even from that statement alone we can take that
a) Kubrick wasn't a Sup Forums-tier Holocaust denier, and
b) He thought it was a terrible thing

He isnt

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vv0E_-Fi5g&t=27m54s

see

he was a redpilled antisemite

>latimesblogs.latimes.com/movies/2011/05/nicolas-refn-lars-von-trier-ryan-gosling-drive.html
>Coming from a Jewish family myself

jewish is an ethnicity as well as a religion