Star vs the Foolish Samurai

Yes, one of these designs could have been what 30 year old Marco might have looked like:

tumblr.beckyandfrank.com/post/157659313661/concept-art-that-i-did-for-star-vs-the-forces-of

What do you think? You guys like any of these over the look they went with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RNnUIdTh5OY
youtube.com/watch?v=_xb3pSzPWi4
youtube.com/watch?v=_u6DLvoH6Os
youtube.com/watch?v=ds6eqCBAarg
youtu.be/i8_xi9vsCHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GOTTA GET BACK!

BACK TO THE PAST

PAST PAST PAST

SAMURAI WHACK

>S02E21 - "Face the Music" Promos
youtube.com/watch?v=RNnUIdTh5OY
youtube.com/watch?v=_xb3pSzPWi4

>S02E22 - "Starcrushed" Promos
youtube.com/watch?v=_u6DLvoH6Os
youtube.com/watch?v=ds6eqCBAarg

Man, he would have looked like a huge fucking weeb. Looks like they were really going for Rafael's chin too.

So, Star's gonna fuck up in front of everybody, her mom will express disappoint with her before she has to leave to deal with Tudo with the High Commision guys.

Then Moon'll die and the last thing she ever said to Star was about how disappointed she was in her.

Sounds about right, right?

I think Toffee and Eclipsa where in a relationship.
In fact I'm willing to put out there that Toffee is to Marco and Eclipsa is to Star.

So, how did Marco's parents meet Star's parents?

Platonic friends? Sounds reasonable.

Remember when Marco hated being called the safe kid back in episode one?

I WANT MARCO TO SLAP STAR!

ON THE BUTT!

So?

is Star/co/ canon?

o u

This really seems like grasping at straws

"The refractive index is the ratio of the velocity of light in a vacuum to its velocity in a specified medium."

We have the speed of light, but we haven't specified a medium. However, the equation for refractive index is n = c/v, where we have already solved for c but are missing v. Since we are now solving for frequency instead of viscosity for the varable v, we can also use the equation f = v/λ to identify what the frequency is.

If we had any idea what the material we're trying to solve for is, we could try to compute for a wavelength of 589 nm.

>Was the safe kid Monster who no one bothered
>Becomes warrior to help his people
>Thinks he could pull this off because healing factor
>Eats fucking shit when the Princess doesn't pull her punches.

Did you even watched Blood Moon Ball?

Where did that image come from?

The two on the right would have been too on the nose

Wait a minute...
>Queen Butterfly's first name is Moon
>Her daughter is Star
>Moon
>Star
>Moon Star
>Moon and Star
MUATRA

Kissing Star Butterfly!

All of them were cancerous weeb shit and I'm glad they went with the mad max design

My theory is the bard character is going to follow Star around for awhile to compose her song. She'll hate the first draft because it's 'perfect little puff piece' in generic medieval style and not her.

The bard will agree it's not his style of music either. And ask her for input for the real song. At the concert the song will reveal some embarrassing secrets which will make Marco feel awkward.

Do you know what a red herring is?

>yfw Bard tells Star to write a song that comes from the heart
>yfw she is looking at Marco while he is talking to Jackie on the phone
Ya'll ready?

>Star's name backwards is "Rats"
>Ludo has an army of rats
>Marco's name backwards is "Ocram"

Not him, but isn't that the Mermaid Jackie thing?

Its what we've got going on right now.

>yfw episode of season 3 is a double episode

Ludo is the joker in this pack of cards

No.

This is probably one of the more realistic theories I've heard.

>yfw Star gets away scott free as the bard is blamed for everything and is comically taken to Mewni jail

Post yfw Star inevitably makes a complete ass of herself in front of Marco, her parents, and her entire kingdom.

You know which card is considered "the suicide king"?

The king of hearts. MARCO'S DED

Don't forget the Magic High Commission

Maybe in a season 1 episode, but the twin dragons of Karma and Suffering are clearly hungry for Star's tears

The BMB was hilariously blunt about what it was which makes it an ideal candidate as a red herring and it's working to this day because Starco fans go BLOOD MOON BALL every time they see Marco because they think starco is literally destiny because of that episode

Why is everybody forgetting that Star and Marco apparently compose the song together?

youtu.be/i8_xi9vsCHM

BMB literally has Starcofags convinced that it's preordained, even when the Moon doesn't show up, like this episode.

New crackpot theory Marco has a monster arm that keeps threatening to comeback.

The evil wand is Toffee's forearm. What if it get's attached to Marco? Will he be a monster? An avatar of Toffee?

I was more or less pointing out a similarity between the two.

I'll one up it. When Toffee tries to possess Marco, the arm returns and acts a sort of immune system to keep him out.

Marco saw himself as a corpse in his locker in his dream in Red Belt

I need this autism about Monster Arm to die. Its not coming back

>her mom will express disappoint with her before she has to leave to deal with Ludo with the High Commision guys.

>Then Moon'll die and the last thing she ever said to Star was about how disappointed she was in her.

King Marco Butterfly

But which Baby is best Baby?

I want to see more of Star suicidal with guilt

I just want Star to be happy is that so wrong?

I haven't even caught up to the newest S2 episodes, I only come here cause I like you guys.

DED King Marco

>yfw Star TRIES to put all the blame on the bard, but only succeeds in making an even bigger ass of herself

He's not heir to the throne so his title would be Prince Marco Diaz royal consort.

>"Oh yeah, keep going Marco~"

What did she mean by this?

I love her

>The word of a Bard vs. the Word of a royal

I'd post some Game of Thrones but I don't want to be taken back to Sup Forums jail again.

King River Butterfly

All are cute but I prefer bunny because bunny

I dont love her

neither does marco

Is dat Daron?

So, if we're going by the card theory, Star won't be able to have any long lasting relationship because the nature of her partner card is suicide

someone post smiling Star with big hair from Face the Music

The episode

He does actually
as a friend

No, this is Daron

Monster arm return when?

That's the secret, user: it never went away.

Never. It's gone and it takes true autism to think it will be back

Just like believing Starco is gonna happen.

>Marco and Star finally get together
>Monster arm awakens
>They can no longer stay together because now Marco is a half monster

Daron pls

I imagine that they spoke over phone or mirror before the living agreements were set.

It's fine. He'll be like Ash.

>Star and Marco apparently compose the song together
...And when Star came up with HER OWN version, without telling Marco.
Screencap this shit.

Any other girls here like Marco and self insert as Star??

WE'RE FORGETTING ANOTHER IMPORTANT CARD

Squint and it's Donte and Princess Peach.

River's official title is king.

Prince consort is just a retarded meme title because some people think that king is too important of a word to be used for a consort when the queen is the one in charge.

It's really (un)funny that pics with bleeding, dying character are counts as SFW, unlike lewd pics.

It's just blood.

Thats because Sup Forums is an AMERICAN site

What are you a parent? Can't handle a little blood?

MEWNI

I like Marco but tend to only lurk in these threads

No, I just got a fucking warning for a lewd picture, where nobody was fucking bleeding.

FUCK YOU

No one cares about blood. It's not even gore, it's just some blood. Your boss isn't going to ask you about someone bleeding on your screen.