Why didn't this Spiderman take pictures? It seemed out of character to change that now

Why didn't this Spiderman take pictures? It seemed out of character to change that now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MjBgggpOfHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nigga where would he put his phone? you want it him to stick his phone up his ass?

You could say that about other Spideys. Also, phone..?????????

More importantly why was MJ a nig, Flash a poo, and no Gwen or Harry on sight

>phone
REALLY?!!! Phone??

Because it takes place in Queens, most diverse place in America

ultimate spiderman never did the pictures thing

I want to stick something up his ass...

I'm guessing at some point he'll get a job which will be with the Daily Bugle. Could be while in high school or post high school.

Yep, they'll just shoehorn it in.

What?

Because he was a high school student. Parker was a freelancer for the Daily Bugle to make money as a college student. I'm pretty sure he isn't in high school that long in the comics.

Also kids mostly vlog and shit with their phones, not with DSLRs. And this Parker has been doing that. It'll probably tie in later when he gets the job.

I don't think he really thought about "taking spider-man pictures to make money" yet. That's more like a spider-man in college thing, no? This is like spider-man is a freshmen in highschool.

underrated

Also how is that going to work when he has uncle Tony, like the richest person on Earth.

Flash is Guatamalen you retarded Americuck

>Your guardian says "STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM SPIDER-MAN"
>You....A 14 year old is gonna go to the newspaper editor and offer to sell him pictures of spider-man

UHH? WUT?

>poorfag who has never been to queens or any borough period.

>no Gwen
Because if Gwen was there it would have ruined the story about his gf's dad being the Vulture.
>no Harry
I dunno, I guess because they did it twice already and with Harry comes the Green Goblin. I guess they sort of referenced it by giving the fat Chinaman the same name as the Hobgoblin.
+ there's still time to introduce those characters without having them in the first movie.

And didn't they say that although the nig MJ has the same initials it wasn't the same character?

Nice get

How is what gonna work? Going to college? Or getting a job as a freelance photographer? I'm pretty sure, if you're old enough, you can do both of those....regardless if you have a super rich uncle.

Gwen and Harry will be combined into a new character called Gary, and it will be the first trans gender character in a superhero movie.

Nigger has a fucking ironman costume, he could film every single thing he does and just send it to Jonah Jameson (who will be played by a trans black woman)

>Jonah Jameson (who will be played by a trans black woman

>Gary

I mean needed to get come chump change free lancing for the Daily Bugle.
Wouldn't Tony just pay his tuition and get him a decent apartment?

He could just pimp his mom out to Tony and become a millionaire.

Is this really from the movie? This looks more like one of those elsagate videos.

It's borderline fan fiction, user.

Take pics? How old are you? It's all about vlogging now. This Spidey probably has a YouTube channel and vlogs his adventures with a mask on.

No originally Peter was selling the Bugle pics of Spidey while still in high school

>making a Spiderman film
>barely in Manhattan
>teenager learning the ropes (for an entire film at least)
>zero swinging action
>save me DADDY IRONMAN
its an awful film desu, but at least it does abit of a 'growing up in queens' coming of age film.

the beginning of the movie had him filming himself through his adventures. it was clearly a reference to his future career.

>save me DADDY IRONMAN

Umm that's a weird thing to say. Someone here reads lots of fanfics.

well typing 'save me "father figure" ironman' didn't have the same ring to it desu

He is so cute, don't talk about him like that.

Yep. Jon Watts said the exact same thing.

The Osborns weren't part of the deal. So they're still at Sony. Expect a Spider-Manless Green Goblin movie to be announced soon.

Flash being on the fucking debate team was a way larger pile of bullshit than being brown

It was the first movie in a series, there's room for all the other stuff in the sequels

The whole movie was his video selfie

I didn't mind the poo in loo as the school antagonist, but it was retarded seeing a curry nigger get called Flash all the time. I can't tell you how many dune coons I've run into they were pompous asses just like him and thought they were better than everyone else because an uncle of theirs is some oil tycoon in Saudi Arabia or some shit. He was good for what they needed, but they should have changed his name.

>Penis Parker

The absolute state of American bullying.

Ok so all of you who hate Tony Revolori as Flash, who would you cast? I"m really curious.

Mel Gibson

Ryan Gosling

Al Pacino

Nina Hartley

Alec Guinness

Danny De Vito

Denzel Washington

Vin Diesel

Idris Elba

Erza Miller

Barry Allen

Bigger Tom Holland

Tony Soprano

Adam Sandler

Kyle MacLachlan

Taylor Lautner

Chloe Moretz

He didn't need money since Daddy Stark paid for all his shit.

Kevin Spacey

She has that bully physique.

Those two are my choices too.

stephen hawking

youtu.be/MjBgggpOfHY
the whole film was out of character

It's just a dumb choice for Flash Thompson, not that I hate him. If they had made him a new character like everyone else Peter goes to school with it would be a different story. He was a good bully that came off as arrogant and self-entitled, but not once did I ever identify him with what I know to be Flash.