Cast the new, new Batman, Sup Forums

I nominate /our guy/

He'd make a better Harvey, especially if you look at how he looked in the animated series.

Does WB have enough budget to fill in Jon Hamm's bald spot with CGI?

>brutal bully Chad cunt
>/our guy/
kys faggot

Has he raped anyone?

>can't handle the bantz
Jon did nothing wrong.

He's too old. If we're not going to get any Robins then give us a younger Batman.

Only consensually, I suspect.

He put a poor guy's balls in the claw of a hammer and drag him across the floor, beat him enough to send him to the hospital, literally set him on fire and buried him among other things

He's a fucking cunt and a legit sociopath

ummmmmmmm who is this guy? I feel left out.

they need to do batman beyond if assfleck wants to drop out of the role, then they could have him on as a small role as grumpy old bruce every now and then

It's a real shame they blew their load and didn't cast a younger batman who we could see get older and more seasoned leading up to a BvS film (which would only take place after 2-3 justice league films.)

Sounds perfect for Bats then

but did he deserve it?

t. Geed

Carl Urban

What are you talking about

It's just a prank bro.

>'I was hurting really bad and I remember I was looking up at the ceiling and I was gritting my teeth and squinting my eyes ... it was sawing and it was hurting.'
>Sanders told investigators how Hamm then led him to 'the pit' where he ordered him to do press-ups and pushed his face into the ground.
>The distraught pledge felt someone, possibly Hamm, standing on his back.
>Hamm is then supposed to have set fire to Sanders' pants and refused to let him pat the flames down, instead making him blow them out.
>Finally he was led upstairs to the 'party room' when Hamm hooked the claw of a hammer underneath his testicles and pulled him around the room 'for at least a minute'.

OUR. FUCKING. GUY.

There's ONE true choice.
Jon Bernthal.

Best thing to do is, instead of 1 main Batman, do it like the comics and have a shit load of elseworlds tales with anthology casts.

Jon Hamm could play Arkham Bats
Josh Brolin could play Dark Knight Returns
Clint Eastwood could play Old Bats from Beyond
Oscar Isaac could play Year One bats
The Goose himself could even play something like Earth-2 Bats

Have some be standalone, have some be team efforts, let the look and feel be up to the director and stand on their own like the comics.

See

M'ask ya somethin clark

do ya bleed?

....ya will

>l'mmaskuhsummn, Clark

Batman: Ryan Gosling
Ras Al Ghul: Viggo Mortensen
Joker: Willem Dafoe
Gordon: Bryan Cranston

Director: Dennis Villeneuve

he doesn't have the build to play a superhero

Exactly. You'd think they'd plan for the long term if their goal was to build a cinematic universe. Making Batman old from the very start was a dumb idea.

B R A V O D E N N I S

Downey was 43 when he was cast as iron mango you faggot

Bryan Cranston as Lex Luthor if you want to use some meme magic.

t.stupid nigger who doesnt realize people can get in shape
>absolute state of marlels

just imagine bats threatening criminals in that whiny lispy voice

Unpopular opinion: I would have liked to see Joseph Gordon Levitt do Batman. Like in a Robin who later becomes batman storyline.

Unpopular, and he doesn't fit the bill for it in a typical sense, but I would have liked to see it.

Richard Armitage would be Harvey

Hamm fits as Bruce Wayne

Why Ryan Gosling?

Well yeah, that's a given. Nightwing first, then Batman.

I just like JGL a whole whole lot, wish he did more acting instead of his production company.

I even buzzed my head one summer after his biking movie came out I was so into it.

>great voice
>excellent at playing strong-and-silent type characters but charismatic enough to play Bruce Wayne
Really I just want more Goose Kino

He is too Jewish

Last major one was Snowden. He's doing voice work in The Last Jedi.

Anyone know if Snowden was any good?

holy shit

Im the only one that knows your secret.

>Oscar Issac Year One
kino

Seriously a ton of pussy GDIs ITT.

>manlet batman
No thanks

>fund it

He'd be a better Grayson.