DC, when?

DC, when?

Hopefully never.

She needs to play Dazzler.

This is would be great too

I'm still sore they chumped out Magpie.

bump

"No."

>I'm still sore they chumped out Magpie.
In Batgirl? That made me mad.

bump

So why did she dress as a punk if her MO was theft instead of anti-government terrorism?

>So why did she dress as a punk if her MO was theft instead of anti-government terrorism?
Because she is pop-punk

who is that whore on the bottom panel supposed to be?

You don't have to be politically active to be a punk.

I'm really happy Magpie's BtB look crossed over to comic canon. She'd make a good Catwoman rival too

>GIB SHONE
>You don't get what a cat does to a bird it catches, do you?

Magpie was in a book recently? When was this? Was it good?

>Was it good?
>lets a fucking cell phone interrupt her fight
I have serious doubts, but I welcome being proven wrong

>Was it good?
Depends: how's your tolerance for SJWshit?

Image related is a few pages before Magpie shows up and jobs hard.

Get fucked.

Not really
Batgirl can get preachy at times and it feels like the writer made a list of things millennials and teen girls like and started from there
>latest villain is Penguin's dreamy hunk of a bastard son
>with a tech start up company that makes apps
>one is not-uber but it's for getting someone to walk home with you so the evil drunk guy doesn't get handsy
and I'm not one to jump at every mention of feminism/transgenderism/whatever but there's a limit and this one hits it sometimes

Didn't Taylor Swift already take that role?

Yes, the most recent Batgirl, and nooooooooooo

>a list of things millennials and teen girls like
Yeah: she's literally already dating the dude that they introduced an issue ago and the last run (not counting the poison ivy one-shot between) had her hook up with some long lost childhood friend, hook up, talk about how dreamy their first kiss was ... and then dump him like a bad habit because he was a wanker (not that I wanted her to be dating a wanker; but rather it was bloody obvious that he was a wanker from the word 'go' and somehow Batgirl was utterly clueless).

Also: she's currently dating the genius tech-startup dude (who may or may not be eeeeevil) which is, minus the "did the apple fall far from the tree" bit, exactly what she was doing towards the end of the LAST run when she was dating Batwing (son of Lucius Fox ... who *also* is a genius tech-startup dude).

And she's apparently going to go back to school for Library Science (totally forgetting about having just been a doctoral student in CompSci in the last run).

Batgirl issues 8 . It was alright. It was cool seeing Magpie in a book again after not being in the comics for a long and using her Beware the Batman design .

She got old
Dying and coming back must be a hell of a drug

She appears in Batman Eternal and Batman 14 not-so-long-ago.

they've fucked her over in Batgirl, i would be apprehensive to see her in anything else.

Every time she gets a new outfit it gets progressively a bit worse.

its fucking terrible. Nice enough art ill give but still.

Its Magpie in name's sake only.

best bat-waifu

What's this from?

It's from DC Superhero Girls Hits and Myths.

I don't know why they insisted she looked like a secretary during Eternal.

Oh, thanks.

Gaga Magpie is best Magpie. At least something from Beware the Batman survived

I wouldn't mind Cypher getting a revamp as well.

But we already got a live action Dazzler.

Probably never

Literally a comic book villain.