CW finales and cancellations. New comic show?

With Rein and Originals being cancelled and Vampire Diaries ending, is it safe to say we're getting at least one new Super Hero show next fall?

The superhero shows are expensive to make so no, you can't assume that will happen. CW will probably replace cancelled things with normal dramas that don't cost as much. Maybe we get Black Lightning by then but I don't think it's even confirmed for CW yet.

>Black Lightning
>Implying a D-list hero and a nigger to boot can carry a show

I'm fully expecting Flash to crash and burn once Barry vanishes in the crisis and nigger Wally fills his shoes.

thats still 10 years away kek

It'll happen sooner than you think. Have to kill him off before the Justice League and Flash movies. Arrow's Suicide Squad all over again.

BL is comfy dad sitcom shit though.

Go back to Sup Forums.

>back to Sup Forums
Fuck off snowflake and quit ruining my comics

>Originals being cancelled
source?

You're wrong.

I don't think you care about comics at all or you'd realize that if they had made nuWally white it would have killed the chance for them to bring real Wally back. It's better now that they're separate characters who can't be mistaken for each other.

Black Lightning is already confirmed.

They never planned to bring real Wally back to begin with. When rebirth happened they couldn't just get rid of nigger Wally cuz racism so they made up a bullshit story that they were cousins and nigger Wally has always existed and Wally just never mentioned his cousin. Just like Cyborg has always been a member of the Justice League.

>Token minorities

It'll be cancelled after a season like Supergirl on CBS hopefully. But knowing CW they'll intertwine and I'll have to see him show up in Arrow, Flash and Legends and the other shows will keep it afloat.

Whatever happened to that Supernatural spinoff?

The CW doesn't cancel nilly-willy.

That's not true. They planned on bringing original Wally back unrelated to Rebirth almost a year in advance with the Titans Hunt mini. They just removed the reveal from that arc to the Rebirth one-shot because Johns wanted to do it.

Come on Constantine!

the one in Chicago with the factions? Did not do that great. But CW said they want another attempt if Supernatural continued.

Yes, but during the years of New52 up until Titans Hunt/Rebirth there was only Nigger Wally. They never planned to bring Wally back and then when they did they had to make up a story because they couldn't simply get rid of the nigger. I'd rather Nigger Wally was some anomaly created because of Manhattan's fuckery than some character that has always been we just never heard about.

not going to happen when Supernatural fills the same hole

Yeah. I was really hoping that'd take off and be more like the beginning seasons without the angels, demons and bullshit. Hunting ghosts, vamps and the like.

That's part of my point though. They would have had to make up some kind of excuse because they couldn't get rid of any child Wally that would be introduced.

But anyway they should have used XS from the start if they wanted a black teen speedster at all. The Flash family has diversity, just use it.

Supergirl wasn't cancelled.

Fuck off Sup Forumsnigger

>I'd rather Nigger Wally was some anomaly created because of Manhattan's fuckery than some character that has always been we just never heard about.

That's literally what he was and if you read the book you'd know that. He was a distant relative with the same name that the universe used to fill in the hole left by a lack of a Wally West.

it wouldn't have been nothing like Supernatural, it seemed to be more like The Vampire Diaries.

I have read the book. You have Wally acting like Nigger Wally was always a person and Wally was always keeping an eye on him even before Flash Point. It's history rewritten bullshit just like Cyborg always being a leaguer. It's simply not true.

Thought the lead was a human that was investigating the tribes looking for a lost family member or something and the Winchester's bailed his as out of the fire in an abandoned subway or something with vamps? Been a few years.

Your comparison is bad because Cyborg actually was a JL member before Flashpoint in Robinson's run.

yeah and tehre was some shit about a feud between monster and a relationship between said monster or some shit like that.

Yeah, but DC is treating Cyborg now as having ALWAYS been a leaguer.

Its getting an animated CW seed series.

Fingers crossed for season 4 of iZombie

The sad thing is that they picked the wrong fucking idea to do a spin-off. Should have done a Satan spin-off with Mark Pellegrino, rather than sticking him in that god-awful Tomorrow People spin-off. Now he's off doing Quantico and Fox beat them to the punch doing that God-awful adaptation of the Vertigo Lucifer series.

Actually no. First couple of months of New 52 stated Wally still existed, along with the original and Wolfman/Perez Teen Titans. Then DC decided that they were going to reboot the Titans from scratch with New 52 and they purged all reference of the previous Titans. IIRC only the first Red Hood TPB didn't get hit with this revisionist garbage but that was due to the fact that the references were buried in several lengthy conversation scenes that could not be rewritten without completely changing their context, in relations to Starfire being a dumb blonde with a major case of ADD and Roy butting heads with Nightwing

Black Lightning has already been ordered for a pilot by the CW. The role has been cast and the show would be the Sixth Berlanti comic book show on the network if it is ordered to series.

BL is a retired urban superhero, now working as a school teacher. He is also a single dad, giving this show a big difference in environment as the other DC shows. He returns to the Cape and Cowl crowd when his daughter becomes a superhero herself.

All four current DC Berlanti shows are renewed for next year. A proper Four-Part crossover is planned for next November, this time using the Supergirl cast.

(The sudden change in networks meant that they couldn't get Supergirl's cast to the filming of Invasion! which is why her show was only a brief prologue.)

I wouldn't be shocked if BL had a debut on one of the existing CW shows before May, as a set up for his own series.

I really think they should cut the schedule of one of the shows - as how ABC did Agent Carter. I think Legends is the most improved show, but it probably will be the easiest to cut down to say sixteen episodes, 8 for the first half, followed by 6-8 episodes of Black Lightening, then the second (unrelated to the first half - so nothing like Vandal Savage all year long).

I might do this to The Flash or to Arrow, but people will likely bitch too much about that.

SUPERHERO STATIC SHOCK
whoop whoop

Stop shitting up the board and go back to fucking your cousin

How bout growing some thicker skin cuck. This isn't a safe space with puppies.

Hope Nigger Wally isn't in Young Justice season 3. Any word on that? Young Justice being cancelled before New 52 and after New 52 may be a blessing in regards to Wally.