So this is the power of DC™ Extended Eniverse Justice League™

Is this real :(

How does shit like this even leak lmao

The fuck is wrong with Cavill's face?

Theaters already have the movie in their possession. They can get away with showing the movie early to staff and those staff can easily record the screen with the phone is the boss isn't around.

Why is Batman so fat and WonderWoman a twig? Is this some SJW Shit?

what is the problem? they all look kawaii. seeing this opening day. if you aren't you probably voted for Hillary.

Well i did not know that user, ain't that some shit, i need to get a theater job, too bad i'm autistic.

Just be one of those guys that cleans the theater after everyone leaves. Won't have to talk to anyone.

Volunteer at your local theater like I do. Was shown how they get the movies as of course everything is digital now and arrives on big usbs or hard drives

Cg mouth

They had to CGI his facial hair away.

Lol. Remember when we thought this shot was the lowest point of the dceu ?

I actually will look into it, aslong as i don't have to interact past the occasional "yes sir" i'll clean that shit up.

I love memeing up DCucks as much as you guys but I genuinely cannot see any problems in this shot.

EXCEPT THE CGI LIPS HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Justice League: Starring Mark Ruffalo as Superman

HAHA LOOK THEY ARE ALL SMILING

GET FUCKED ZACK SNYDER AND YOU'RE GRIMDARK VERSION WE QUIPS AND SMIRKS NOW

top kek

Nigga the fuck wrong with he hairline LMAO

How much you want to bet numale cuck reviewers are going to mention Whedon in a positive way in their reviews.

They need to cgi a hairline for that poor man

But aside from being a shitty camrip stll, it looks fine.

how come these cam rips are still terrible quality? camera technology has evolve so are theses guys recording these movies still using cameras made from 1995?

I find this whole endeavor rather depressing really. A Justice League movie should inspire joy and anticipation, and yet here we are, watching it all crumble apart because one asshole started EVERYTHING off one the wrong foot. Doesn't help that about a dozen WB suits scrambled to "fix" their investment either. Its like they learned nothing since Green Lantern

The reason it looks weird is cos these 3 belong in a dark and gritty universe. Not a comedic one

He looks like fucking Ruffalo. They couldn't CGI the stache it to the top of his head?

How long till they cast a black actor for superman or batman

90% of JL related posts are negative

Why is that?

i think it's because they're shooting in the dark

That's why Cyborg is there, to meet the diversity quota

fix baldlets hair, get a better wonder woman, and it's fixed 2bh

It would never be like the comics and even the DC comics are nothing like their comics should be.

Why?

Much like WB's creative process
You don't read DC

I used to before the New 52 destroyed everything i loved about the comics. And no, Rebirth didn't changed shit. It's the same shitty New 52 setting with a few uninspired changes here and there to fool your sense of nostalgia. Rebirth is a mockery of the old DC.

Why don't they just make Cavill wear a wig like Affleck?

Oh fuck you, Rebirth retconned most of New 52, you haven't read shit

>"Aquaman, Global Warming™ is real *looks in camera* and we must all do our part in preventing it. Legislat carbon tax today! I'm With Her 2020!!!"

holy shit, thats real

>reshoots written and directed by a complete different dude
>studio mandates out the wazoo
>2 hours cut made for theaters when there's probably an extra thirty minutes that were removed
>terrible cgi all around
>green screen fucking sucks

Literally H O W can this movie be any worse?

>thin woman is SJW shit

They turned Barry Allen into a Big Bang Theory character

snyder cut was 2hr 50min

they had to cg him smiling-- you know, so the movie could be more like marvel

Rebirth retconned shit.

I'll give you the biggest example because he was basically turned into the poster boy of Rebirth: the ginger Wally West.

The Rebirth one-shot made you believe that the old Wally West was back and that he'd help Barry changing everything back.

What we actually got instead? Ginger Wally West having his entire background changed to fit the ongoing New52 setting, along with the mangled and shitty Titans, all whom also have new shitty backgrounds created from past New52 books.

So the old Wally West isn't really back, what we have is a mockery of the character that is only good in the Titan book to create relationship drama between Roy and Donna.

Just like the example above i can give you tons more. In some cases they're even now regressing the initial changes they've done at the beginning of Rebirth, like in the case of Wonder Woman, that in the newest arc is ignoring all the forced retcons Rucka did to make her resemble more the old version of the character to slowly rework the old plot-points from New52 back.

Fuck Rebirth.

Because its fun to hate.

God I fucking hate Alex Ross.

Justice League BD Extended Edition The Snyder Cut for only $100

I have no hope for it anymore. Shitposting is the only joy I will feel from it.

Because fans are tribal, and not only is it cool to hate on DC and/or capeshit depending on your tribe, everybody else is doing it and you don't want to be a square, do you user? Huh user?!

jesus

>God I fucking love sucking cocks

CUM TOGETHER
RIGHT NOW

OVER ME

OH NONONONONO NO
look at his LIPS

>Ben is fat
>His Batsuit gets more wider to accomodate him
>Becomes Penguin instead

Sounds to me like you're just being a salty characterfag. Trust me, I get it, Barry stole all of Wally's good shit. By the way, Wally is going to be in the upcoming Flash War going against both Barry and NuWally. And you're acting like Wonder Woman retcons are new. Newsflash; about every writer who touches her retcons the previous one. So no, outside of Perez, Wonder Woman hasn't exactly been consistent

>implying DCEU isn't DOA at this point

These fucking idiots had a good thing going, and they did everything they possibly could to willfully fuck it all up. They listened to a bunch of crybaby critics and fatboy nerds, and decided to just throw the whole shebang in reverse and gay it up as much as they possibly could, based entirely on online whining and "thinkpieces"

No really nerds, you said "BEW HEW HEW, MAN OF STEEL SO BAD XD" then "BEW HEW HEW, BVS SO BAAD XD" and now it's all a billion times worse on YOUR fucking word. What the fuck does that say about you, you fucking garbage heaps? Explain to the fucking class how your farty fatboy "guidance" and opinions helped ANYTHING

People wanted them to start over from scratch, not drastically change everything within the same continuity to create this Frankenstein monster of a film. Synder's foundation didnt work, and trying to give it a fresh coat of paint in the opposite direction was a bad idea

I just gave two examples out of my head, Wally because he was used as the bait during the Rebirth one-shot and Wonder Woman because that was the next thing that came to mind. Like i said there are several examples of this shit.

Rebirth is nothing but the shitty New52 setting with a few things changed here and there, and even those changes were all done in mind so they'd make sense in context with the New52 setting they've going on. So it's not like the old versions of the characters or parts of the old continuity that people loved are back, is more like they recreated poorly some of the most popular events in a way that could work in the new setting, essentially making a mangled thing.

So when a writer wants to reference a popular story of the old canon for fanservice, he does so by recreating that moment in a flashback but in a way that makes sense in the new shitty canon.

So it's not the old universe i loved, it's just a half-baked bad imitation made in the lowest effort possible in an attempt to bait my sense of nostalgia. I'm not falling for that. Specially because it leaves a terrible taste in my mouth. It feels to me like a mockery of the old canon.

You don't want to bring the old shit and would rather do something new? Sure, go and do it. But don't this half-half bullshit.

The new ginger Wally isn't the old Wally. He shares nothing in common with the old Wally. Their past is different, his family is different, his friends are different, his setting is different, everything is different. Name dropping old names and events that you'll never bring back in full is just a shit way to bank on my nostalgia without actually putting the effort of doing something with the old material.

So yes, Rebirth is just New52 with a retro look.

Thats because most of Wally's shit doesn't even exist in current continuity anymore thanks to fucking Barry. Red Hood and the Outlaws, Superman, Green Lanterns (Simon/Baz), Deathstroke, Green Arrow, all have been great. If you want to be pissy and go "not muh", then thats your business.

Dude he's just bulking man

>so you're fast...
Actually, the speed of light dictates that....
...so you see rho as a function of speed increases.....and that is why you shouldn't say I'm "fast". Also, BAZORKA!

>Aqua-tatoo reveals Batman's identify to all those Nordic degenerates

WHY?

I don't like the New52 setting and i don't like these version of the character largely influenced by the New52 shitty books. So that's why i won't read it.

Rebirth was a big lie. They wanted to bait the old readers, but still keep the new ones they made with the shitty reboot. They wanted their cake and eat it too. So all they tried was inject bits and pieces of the old canon here and there very hasty and poorly, but it mostly didn't work.

Now i gave you my reason why i find Rebirth a travesty. This is my opinion. You don't need to be butthurt about it. If you like this shit, go ahead and enjoy your shit.

And isn't this thread entirely about "not muh" anyway?

>cracker league

CUM 2GETHA

This is basically the third time you've stated the same argument, I'm not butthurt about it, the only one here mad is you bitching about comics you didn't read to begin with because of not muh. Go whine on Sup Forums if you want someone to agree with you on this, over half of them don't read shit either

enjoy getting paid 7.25 an hour to sweep popcorn and fish the occasional dirty diaper out of a cup holder

pretty insulting to the nordic peoples too lel, this is 2017, they all speak english, more than half of them would be on reddit that night posting "holy shit batman is actually BRUCE WAYNE!, look my brother recorded the whole thing!"

instead it portrays them as illiterate shut off retards who are nothing more than backfill

Because why should i change my argument? And i read enough of the Rebirth to know there was nothing of note being done with it.

RHatO is the same Lobdell shit, but way less cringe-y, so people treat as the second coming of Jesus Christ.
Superman is just doing boring cutesy stories with his family because they're trying really hard to please his older fans. They still try to poorly mix the old and new canon together, because they also want to keep any new fan.
Green Lanterns is continuing the same awful continuity from past books, including by featuring two of the New52 debut characters of that franchise in very mediocre and aimless stories.
Deathstroke is the only real good book in the bunch you mentioned because Priest is just straight up ignoring the New52 continuity and setting his own continuity in the book. Too bad his cross-overs with the Teen Titans related books was fucking awful. The more that book is forced to play with the larger setting, the more it suffers.
Green Arrow is the most hasty and mediocre hatch job of the Rebirth. It's entirely carried by the art team. The writer just try to put together elements from the old canon very quickly and without much thought as if that was the key to success. So it all becomes a poorly thought-out patchwork of mixed continuities that hardly work., but hey... look at Ollie and Dinah making out! We just referenced Roy substance abuse! Hal is guest-starring the issue despite in the new canon not being a friend to Ollie and they're acting like old pals out of nowhere! Read my book!

Fuck Rebirth.

Not giving one even a single dollar to the rat-faced jewess.

It's a shitty movie

Plus the Dcue has failed and it's already planned to reboot.

>still no leaks of steppenwolf

you anons suck

A cinematic masterpiece 60 years in the making.

I saw his death on Sup Forums, he gets dragged up into the blue light at the sky by his CGI mooks.

Because Disney pays people on anonymous image boards inordinate amounts of money to create negative press to their competition. Fight the power user, go see JL and tell everyone how good it was.

This a million times.

>I will concede I'm happy they scrapped the 'Superman under Darkseid control' plotline, though.

when does the embargo drop

>People wanted them to start over from scratch, not drastically change everything
The "Amazing Spider-man" approach

Except because they dropped it... they have basically wiped out the entire point of having the Flashpoint movie.

>Green Lanterns is continuing the same awful continuity from past books, including by featuring two of the New52 debut characters of that franchise in very mediocre and aimless stories.

Now I know you're full of shit.

The only hope left is to go ahead with Flashpoint and reveal that his is the shitty universe.

People blow the plans for Knightmare waaay out of proportion.

The plan was always for Superman to come back confused and Lois to be used by the heroes, mostly Batman, to bring him back to his senses. It was never going to be this Mad Max scenario depicted in BvS.

The thing is that the movie as it is does this, but cutting all of the fat to something like... 5 min tops. So Superman come back, try to attack Batman and then Lois show up, cue quips.

Whedon just butchered the scene, he didn't altered the intent.

Green Lanterns is mediocre as fuck, bro. Seriously that you're defender the Dogfucker?

...wut? The Knightmare has nothing to fucking do with Flashpoint, and they can easilyhave it make sense in JL2. Flashpoint is Barry going back and saving his mom, and the world being fucked up in all sorts of ways due to reasons (ripple effect? I forget), and Flash teaming up with MurderBatDad to fix it.

Superman isn't a pawn of Darkseid in it, Darkseid isn't even so much as mentioned. Clark is a skinny and timid test subject captured by the military.

A week after the movie debuts.
They don't want people to discuss it.

This time tomorrow. That's when everything ends...

>instead it portrays them as illiterate shut off retards who are nothing more than backfill

I mean....

i thought the board was against spoilers

What spoilers? All this shit has been known for ages.

100% RT SCORE GUARANTED!!!!

Holy shit, why Batman is so big ?

They're going for the Miller-aesthetic.

How the fuck is WB/DC so incompetent. It actually makes me mad. Wonder Woman was obviously a fucking fluke.

>implying lex didn't already leak that shit

Don't fucking blame DC. They're victims in this This is all WB. Remember how badly the mangled the Hobbit by demanding it be 3 movies? Or how they're rebooting the LOTR films for some gay show?

Wonder Woman and IT are their biggest hits this year. They're fucked

Because normies like it. The same reason it's unpopular to like Marvel or Disney.