Movie expects me to empathise with a womans problems

>movie expects me to empathise with a woman\s problems
>the movie does nothing to acknowledge how much easier life is for women in society

Women have a very hard life

All of that is a whore complaining about being a mum because it hurts for her to whore and she can't go out and whore anymore.

I pity her child

>MGTOWs think this is indicative of all women
Get off the internet loser

I have a kid, 16 months.
Everything this bitch is bitching about she knew before she had the kid. It's like people complaining about having to pay back a student loan, "lol oh yeah I know, I know I can handle it"

cunt

>watch movie
>woman is practicing an art/reading literature instead of browsing facebook

GUESS THE RACE
GUESS THE RACE

Some people were never meant to be parents.

>female character is having issues finding a partner
>female character above 13 is a virgin
Why do they do this?

Yeah i bet princess

Some women suck but damn. I will never go full MGTOW

>life of a single mother: the thread

Next time dont burn the coal roastie.

>this is what mugatus actually believe

Fucking roasties

>Sup Forums was always pretty bad but the past week the manchildren have really crawled out f the woodwork

>waaaahhhhhh why do I have to raise my child why can't he raise himself boohoohoohoo

Almost none of that is exclusive to being a woman

>wearing makeup at the beach
>wearing a wig because you're ashamed of your natural hair
nty

go back to /r9k/ please

what subreddit is this from? i'd really like to give her reddit gold if it would provide even a bit of help with her problem =[

I have a theory about this shit... Women like the idea of having mixed babies because it allows them to limit parental bonding. The less the baby looks like you the easier it is to neglect the child without feeling guilty.
A similar phenomenon can be seem with autists and their Asian girlfriends. It is easier on their anxiety if they view their partner as being slightly "unhuman" (i.e. it doesn't matter if you fuck up and they end up hating you because they aren't even entirely human).

God I love my mom, so much better than this broken cunt. Who's excited to see their family next week lads

You're mistaken. The people having interracial babies don't care about race like you do. They think racism is bad and they think Jews are white, etc. Not everyone is a fucked up racist.

Or at least fool themselves into thinking this

large breasted woman need to be cast in more roles

this is pretty good

she clearly needs to beat her kids more, that solves 9/10 problems

i didn't know it was this bad already

this

>Not everyone is a fucked up racist.

lol, most people know to stay with their own. white black, asian, hispanic? this is the norm.
it's the fucking retards caught up with the modern artifice of constantly telling themselves "i'm not racist" who go out of their way to make problems for themselves and others.

>raised on television, cartoons and video games
>graduated to anime and Sup Forums with minimal parental guidance
kids don't need parents just send them to public schoool they will turn out all right

>r/incel is banned
>neckfats flock to Sup Forums
what is it about this board that attracts them?

Why would you know the inner workings of reddit boards? Why are you surprised that scum dwell on Sup Forums

im not surprised the flock to Sup Forums, just Sup Forums in particular instead of Sup Forums and /r9k/ where they would already be in good company

>knows about reddit boards
>acts like Sup Forums hasn't always hated women

There's the door, newfag.

>a.a.am i fitting in, g.g.guys?