abramsbooks.com/product/steven-universe-art-origins_9781419724435/
>Upcoming graphic novel 'Anti-Gravity' available for pre-order
ew.com/books/2017/02/10/steven-universe-anti-gravity/
amazon.co.uk/dp/1608869962/

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
Streaming: marebucks.com/sun/
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags when discussing)
>2 minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Lxl1q7Lb3g8?t=20s
youtube.com/watch?v=9fvz-nNz0mc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jasper spanking Sapphire when?

Jasper is best gem

>there's people who haven't been here since S1

Don't take this dumb show so seriously.

pls don't delet

Xth for Bloodsteven is canon ship

lapiss

>Gems are Invaders.
>Stuball is half invader,
>He is Vader

>gems are asexual creatures with no need for sexual reproduction and no sexual organs
>all of them, ALL OF THEM, have traditionally female humanoid bodies complete with breasts

???

But that's wrong, Pearl doesn't hate Steven, Greg, or Connie. So she doesn't hate Humans.

W H E N

Only Rose has cleavage as part of her human wish fulfillment.
The rest have segmented insecticide bodies

>There's underage people who came here in the last couple of months from Reddit on word of leaks and are extremely visible around the time a leak could happen.

I love Lapis Lazuli

sjw propaganda continues

She'd hunt Steven down and hapilly smile as the fire went out in his eyes, if it meant there was even a slight change Rose was still in her gem.

She will also fuck one soon too

What about Bismuth?
Aside from her voice, there was no femininity there

Only Rose has breasts. Anything else is animation errors from Korea, notably including several times with Lapis and that time Jasper got hit by the yo-yo.

So I still haven't found a download of Rocknaldo that has the credit scene intact, anyone know of any?

I am Lapis Lazuli

Jasper is best best gem

If Rose had shapeshift herself a dick and impregnated a beach city woman instead of taking the murdercock would the offspring still be a human gem hybrid in the same way Steven is, only without killing Rose?

ARE WE SERIOSLY GOING TO GO BACK TO /TRASH/!?
youtu.be/Lxl1q7Lb3g8?t=20s

Steven is half-Gem so he's ok
She used to hate Greg but now she sees him another piece of Rose
And Connie, well Connie is useful
Like a dog, or a subhuman slave

Pearl doesn't HATE humans, she just thinks they're inferior Untermenschen

Your greentext is heartbreaking too, user.

Would you let your waifu seduce you if you knew she was just going to violently rape you with her giant monster whale penis and water tentacles once she got you where she wanted you?

It depends on whether Gems can create things or merely store them

When Pearl made that safety tape that one episode, did she create it or was there always tape shoved in her head?

Ronaldo was right.
Steven is a little bitch.
The Gems deserve to be destroyed.

I want a crossover with 40k because I like the idea of seeing ultra masculinity and mega feminity duke it out until they realize that the only answer is sex.

Ronaldo awkwardly trying to flirt with pearl, who steven convinces to humor him and go on a date.
Ronaldo getting really creepy and touchy.

Please never leave us.

Last 5 episodes will likely be the human abduction bomb, which may not air anytime soon. If that's the case, expect us to return to trash 2 weeks from now as a bare minimum.

But the gems are gay

If the episode hasn't released digitally it doesn't exist yet user, thank modern TV practices for airing advertisements over credits these days. I'm also very curious to see if the ending theme has changed again.

Who /saltwater/ here?

GW is going to retcon slaanesh, How will the spess mehreens have lusts for their foes?

So are space marines.

No really, they actually are in canon a bunch of homoerotic eunichs

I just want all of the gems to die, their race want us gone, we want them gone as well.

I just really love how casual and nonchalant this style of rape is. Jasper is so easy. Plus, that malachite be pulled under the water reference

Yet, Rose fell for the power of the Murder Cock.
If one did, the others have the potential to lust after those disgusting hairy monkeys.

rosequartzlovesdick.jpg

Why do we hate reddit again?

Help me create a cocktail dedicated to Pearl, /sug/. So far it is:
> 40% ethanol
> 60% saturated brine (35g of salt per 100 ml of water)
> decorated with rose petals
Any obvious improvements? What's the best way to incorporate soap into the mix?

Upvote system
'Nuff said.

ah, makes sense. Yeah I'm pretty keen on stitching together and analysing the S4 credit theme, any idea when this one will release digitally? I remember some user saying the episodes release on itunes in pairs

Because they are sorrounded by men and the Emperor is gonna go and say something like: "M8, poon is poon. Is not like I don't know that you guys are fucking Taus anyway. Even the fucking Sisters are fucking male taus. Everyone is fucking Taus. So why not a rock? The only church i didn't ban was the chruch of pussy xD".

More salt

Bleach.

I don't like this, both of them are as bad as each other. Jasper dosen't deserve to be raped. No one does.

I want Lapis Lazuli's whale penis

Not enough salt

This is getting silly

It's just fanart leddit

honestly wish this place (not just /sug/) would stop obsessing over reddit, cant go a minute without seeing people ree out at the thought of some other site's existence, like... we get it, stop, live your own dreams boyo

> More salt
> SATURATED brine
Any more and it might start precipitating though. Salt is barely soluble in alcohol.

Based Koreans fixing Sugar's propaganda.

How many upvotes did you earn today, son?

Right here

Space Marines aren't homoerotic
They're just hyper-masculine and very comfortable about their bodies

40K is about as gay as /fit/ or Jojo

But Jasper loves getting raped.

Ah, I just looked it up and it looks like Storm in the Room/Rocknaldo are currently available as a pair! The credits should be posted somewhere fairly shortly! Or you can get them now if you honestly wanna pay 3 bucks for those episodes.

>White Diamond turns out to be pretty chill, she dosen't mind humans and all of her colonies were uninhabited. Generally she is happy go lucky.

>Pink Diamond turns out to be an Austrian Politician, whom rapes a Japser to shattering everynight, she wanted the Zoo to be a Battle Royale type affair.

How the Turns have tabled.

Add some Vanilla

i liked the episode where steven turned into danny devito and died

It's not even so much Reddit in this case so much as they're blatantly new and several are known to be underage as a result of their activity on Reddit.

OD on salt

>No one can start getting into the show after S1 aired.
WEW lad

also kys

This meme get's better and better every time.
Best user.

not enough, daddy

Reddit is basically shorthand for newfag nowadays

What shampoo does Blue use?

You don't get it. If the Imperium falls in love with the Gem Civilazation (like Kismet fucekd Eternity), they might be able to defeat their enemies since both have huge numbers and one is even extra galactic and fuck like goddamn rabbits.

Just imagine the Imperium dominating the Gems bia sex and then both addopting the Tau as their surrogate kid. The result would be astoundingly powerful. And all because of the power of love baby, no Slaneeshy bs there, just good old fashioned love.

youtube.com/watch?v=9fvz-nNz0mc

Feminists try to build a show on their self contradictory
>Woman are superior RAW RAW!
and
>Woman and men don't exist they are social construct RAW RAW! Fight gender stereotypes RAW RAW!
ideas and fail, hilarity ensues.

I told you yesterday, stop trying to get into the simulator

>...
>boyo

Go back

SUG SIMULATOR WHEN?

I like this particular Jasper

What happens if she gets a runny nose?

>I could be arguing with some uneducated 13 year old
GET OUT OF MY SAFE SPACE REEEEEEEE

Never

Pick a pearl and tell us about her.

Negresses look like nigger men so....

only rose has breasts bruh, everyone elsei s flat, its disturbing cuz when people try to make sexy fan art they often show them still being flat chested

>le kys
Go watch LeafyIsHere, fag.

is that where it came from? got like 3 friends who say it nonstop and they infected me with it

I need the lore here

>The Man-Emperor of Man Kind.
>Endorsing fornication with the tau.

Yellow.
>SHE
>SMUG

gem shards ground into fine powder and blended with human semen harvested from the zoo, giving her luscious volume and sheen

私はあなたのすべてが嫌いだ

K

>I hate you all

.. tempted.
oh I just checked and apparently my region is only up to vol 4. Thanks Tony

Well, he did wanted to fuck some eldar bitches.
And he was super happy when he realized that he MIGHT be a real father.

Love baby, is great.

What did he mean by this?

Yes, I like the hair tufts and her peachy lightness
Goes down her throat

N-Nani?!

Rose knew the magical hair properties of seamen, blue knows it and soon soneone else will know ir.

Slaanesh feeds off love though, It's just to weak in it's Grimdark universe to sustain "it", So it feeds off all pain and joy instead.