Family Guy got redpilled

>that last family guy episode

Wow Seth dropped some heavy redpills there. What is going on?

>got
He's always been disgusted by sjw's and current day liberals.

Stop saying redpill

he's wanted to kill family guy since he killed brian

I doubt he even writes any of it anymore

also thissomehow jews are responsible i'm sure.

seth has been /ourguy/ from the beginning, I watched family guy before I got into Sup Forums.

it sounds like you've got a lot going on in your life.

Tell us about yourself user, what illustrious ventures are you currently embroiled in

shitposting on Sup Forums, mostly

Seth isn't really involved in the creation of Family Guy anymore outside of voice acting.

Nothing about this is SJW so not sure what you try to prove wit hthis post. The aplauding part is kind of stupid though.

...and "kino". Just fucking stop already.

is seth going to preach at us thru brian about gun control again

Sup Forumsshits are the real niggers

He seems like a top lad.

Family Guy has been on a roll lately, the Emmy episode, the director parody episodes, and now this one have been gold.

Be more specific. I haven't watched family guy in years

wtf i hate family guy even more now

You two make a cute couple.

>buttsecs

Sounds pretty blue pilled.

A FUCKING LEAF

Except white people won't turn their backs on white people for racist tweets. Only internet weirdos claim they do that.

What happened? Not likely to watch it any time soon

You gotta have an IQ of 89 to enjoy this shit

>Except white people won't turn their backs on white people for racist tweets. Only internet weirdos claim they do that.

Bullshit. White women dominate the outrage machine online. Be anyone of any significance caught doing racist shit or jokes and you will pay the price.

>Seth gets accused in
>3
>2
>1

And then like Joss Whedon and countless others he'll start hemming and hawing about how HE'S AN EXCEPTION and dindu nuffin.

It's like fucking clockwork. None of these cunts can imagine the possibility of false accusations until the bear trap snaps shut on them.