Some days I feel like Robocop

Some days I feel like Robocop

I died a long time ago, but somehow I soldier on. Just a corpse in a suit. Trying to cling onto the traces of a humanity that I will never again retain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YcpzubpIhtI
youtube.com/watch?v=AcDKeos5puI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

same

Such is life

why

really? sometimes i just walk around the house like robocop because it makes me feel cool.

I really really like this post

I do this and make the noises too.

Do you also eat baby food?

Dead or Alive, i'll never be happy

Some days I feel like terminator

Sent back in time to kill a woman who gives birth to the leader of the human resistance. Trying to come back while knowing some days I simply can't do it.

sometimes i feel like tony soprano.

an overweight balding man with mother issues and all i want to do is forget it all and eat pounds of gabagool.

A man of good taste

Only some days?

Most days I literally roll out of bed into my computer chair and basically sit here until it's time to roll back into bed.

I've lived that life and it's absolute hell

Now I do the same except get out of bed and go to work and come home and immediately go back to bed

Man I can't wait to get adderall

This

I work from home so there's no breaking this cycle.

Why wouldn't you walk around the house like Robocop? It's one of life's great pleasures.

I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.

my dud-

what the fuck is this thread

>not self inserting as reese

>being this new

sometimes i feel like captain salazar.

a rotting spanish captain whom dribbles profusely with an incredible hatred for a smug castaway pirate and all i want to do is forget it and scream "YJAAAAGH SPAAAARRO" at the top of my lungs.

I do the clang clang footsteps sound, swerve around and go "Come with me, or there will be... trouble."

Not as related but whenever I see a movie I like I usually end up walking around in a similar fashion to them, or at least with similar mannerisms.
Happened with
>falling down
>batman begins (fucking dumb but Bruce has style)
>Blade runner 2049
>2001: A space odyssey
It's usually just walking and posture.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does this

Yeah but Robocop is all shiny and cool looking and you’re not

>a corpse in a suit
that nigga wasnt in a suit
look at the pic you posted you fucking idiot

Same here but I've got great hair.

Watch this on loop until you can see a chess board. This should break the soul sucking mind control.

youtube.com/watch?v=YcpzubpIhtI

youtube.com/watch?v=AcDKeos5puI
very accurate

CHUN-DUN, CHUN-DUN, CHUN-DUN, CHUN-DUN, CHUN-DUN
VRIIIIIIL, WHIIIIIIIIIIISH, CLICK
>Let the woman go, you are under arrest

Thank you Dredd for bringing back the true RoboCop feel. I wish more movies would rip off RoboCop and foreign action films for just a fun romp of a movie.