What does Sup Forums think about new 52 cassandra cain?

what does Sup Forums think about new 52 cassandra cain?

what's the consensus?

Garbage?

I don't like the name Orphan. Even Black Bat sounds better.

I think its my fault.
I implied Tynion was racist on tumblr for bringing Stephanie Brown back before Cass, and he got mad.

Love her and Steph, though both had terrible New52 introductions they just slid right in and brought back the feeling of a "Batfamily", Steph arguably had her rug and schitck pulled from under her by Babs by Burnside, but Cass is doing way better as Orphan than her previous roles as miniShiva or bench warmer Black Bat.

you could be worse

Should go back to being Batgirl with original costume and Barbara cripilled again. Also mute.

I'm not sure. i think i like her. But then again Detective comics is just pretty good right now so maybe i don't see any shittiness.

I like her a lot.

Sympathetic, interesting. Tec 950 was a real good issue for her I felt.

BRE was awful, but some of the Cass issues were pretty good. Only interested in Tec for her and Clayface desu.

Completely unremarkable. I loved Cass in NML and her Puckett run, but her new appearances don't have anything noteworthy aside from a lot of "Hey guys, remember THIS?"

It's definitely not helped by Tynion's insistence on using "tell don't show" for everything he does, so you get a lot of characters *telling* us about how great a fighter she is and how damaged she is, but we never get anything as elegantly simple and effective like pic related

Maybe, but we also don't have the baggage of her villain run. It's a good fresh start.

Taking away that entire platoon of soldiers didn't fo anything for ya? And I really don't get the "remember this", it's been a completely new start, we've gotten zero Shiva or "I can't write uguuu" drama that had been hounding and holding back Cass for years in a X23 style loop

It was fun but I need a lengthy page or two fight. And more Basil and her.

Tynion sucks.

WHERE'S AZRAEL

The costume is fine but I hate the name. As for herself she's.....just bland.

What they did to her pop is a crime though

He's part of the Tec team.

What books is she in?

If Cass threw that batarang at Batwoman, that'd be great. Cause I fucking hate Batwoman.

Detective Comics.

> what they did to her pop is a crime.

I just don't get why they can't make him somewhat human and show love to his daughter. Yes, David was a monster. But he grew to love her. This version didn't realize that fact until the final moments of his life. But he probably survived, is probably somewhere in South America putting up the greatest bar tab ever while telling hookers of his daughter.

what the fuck is wrong with you two?