Zach Galifianakis looks like this now

He just stopped drinking, and the weight dropped right off.

You can tell. Dude needs a tailor.

>everybody should wear ultra-fitted GQ twink suits

no

By losing weight he's actively doing fat-shaming. #MeToo

Does he kind of look like Ben Affleck to anyone else? Did Ben and Zach switch places, what with Ben getting fat?

>there are only two extremes for how to wear a suit
Wow you're dumb.

>DAMN Zach Galifianakis looks like that?!

You wanna look like this?

They are one fractured conciousness. They share mass through osmosis. You can tell because they never shake hands at these award shows. Rumour has it one night Ben was passed the fuck out with his dick in some whoore (not his wife or gf, obviously) after a binge. his muscular toned body too heavy for her to push off just had to lay their until morning, his grisseled more salt-less pepper beard burning her face as he tosses and turns. Zach had been in wait for hours, furiously masturbaiting as he decries his other half for ruining the body he couldve had. The bland wife and annoying kids that HE couldve abandoned for a lifetime of banging every female costar and matt damon on the regular. He sees ben pass out. “Nows my chance” he thought. He creeps through the window. Zach puts three fingers up Bens ass, the woman cries and screams for him to stop as Bens added weight becomes too much. “You like that, slut? HES WICKED SMAAHT AINY???” he says forcefully as he approaches a healthy weight. Ben wakes up the next morning, fat and with a big problem on his hands, especially in todays hollywood climate. he returns to his mansion, drinks for 3 days and checks himself into rehab. And so it goes

You wanna take a look at these hands?

the hand speaks

He looks like John Goodman's clone

Is he next?

If he hasn't fingered any lady's anus against her consent he could be the next batman.

He does live on a giant tract of land in North Carolina.

Chad Galifinajudm

I was wondering what happened to him now because he pretty much dropped right off the map. Makes sense because nobody likes the ex-fat guy turned in-shape out-of-shape guy ala Seth Rogan because the only funny thing they had going for them is that they were fat.

Fucking sell-out

Fuck yes I do. Anyone could be so lucky as to look like David Byrne.

A rich and famous rockstar?
Yes, yes I would.

he has baskets, and thats pretty much it.the hangover films were his main fame years. he is either in movies with lots of other stars or is in flops. he hasn't been in a major, well liked huge selling film since hangover 3.

plus Zach mainly grew the beard and gained the weight because it was a funny angle when he was a stand up comedian.

him beardless and thin looked like every other guy in LA