Chick Flicks You Actually Enjoyed

Not all of them are awful, just most of them.

The matrix

>sandlerkino is chick flick
Nope.

actual decent chick flick:
Easy A

most comedy films starring either Emma Stone or Anna Faris

Freaky Friday

These and mean girls

Lost in Translation.

Directed by a woman, but so was American Psycho. I wouldn't count it as a chick flick.

I’d let drew barrymore molest my mouth with her foot

Vapid movie about how boring and hard it is to adapt to foreign cultures is, to which the solution is to cheat with the first person that shows you a bit of affection and familiarity. It'a womancore, the ultimate chick flick.

Watched it for Lily. It was decent.

As Good As It Gets

My nigga

Is 500 Days of Summer considered a chick flick?

My ex fiance and I watched it as the first movie we ever watched as a couple our senior years of high school, really forshadowed our relationship over the next 6 years.

I don't believe much in fate, but that shit was spooky accurate.

Definitely maybe

mean girls is not a chick flick

romancing the stone

No, i wouldn't say so; it resonates a lot more with men than women, in my opinion.

Its a very accurate depiction of failed relationships which is why it hits home for a lot of people, especially with its depiction of depression and obsession post break-up. The party scene where he imagines getting back with her only to find out she's engaged is like a dagger.

It would be like calling Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind a chick flick

>The party scene where he imagines getting back with her only to find out she's engaged is like a dagger.

Fucking kill me, that scene summarized the next 6 months of my life after she called off the engagement.

>do everything to show I can be a good husband
>Am sweeter than I was over the last half of our relationship
>She's facetiming me in bikinis, says we should meet up before we go back to college

>find out she's been with another dude since we split

Fucking DAGGERS.

This.

Is pitch perfect a chick flick? It was pretty kino. Sequel was ass though, feminist power trip for the whole movie

The Before Trilogy

100% pitch perfect was kino

My High School did it as a bootleg version, I was Bumper

The 2nd was butt though, music was so underwhelming besides the Russian group

Pitch Perfect is kino
I don't remember feminist shit in the sequel, just a severe lack of jokes
I think a lot of the first movie was improv from people like Rebel Wilson, in the second film rebel actually wrote it outright and it just felt different and overall not that funny
Then the big final competition, they don't even show the team winning and instead just cut to some scene afterwards once they're back home and mention the fact they won in dialogue

I don't know what to think of the third one based on the trailer, it looks so far detached from the original film that it might work on its own for different reasons or it will be a huge fuckup

thank god you are gonna die soon

This was a really good movie.. 10/10 cast.

ur a faget

Crazy, Stupid, Love

Great movie. Not sure if it's a full on chick flick, but I think it fits well enough. Gonna go watch it again right now. Thanks, OP

Easy A and Juno. I think your name would count as one too.

The devil wears Prada is genuinely good

I came here to post this

ditto on Juno

Prime Cotillard