*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*
"Come on user, we've been over this. You can't go in without a girlfriend. Maybe one day, little buddy."

i have a free KFC coupon

w-would you l like to g-go with m-me?

R-robert I told you she's just dropping off my falcon at the aviary and is going to meet me in the kinotorium now p-please let me through I don't want to keep her waiting

HAHAHAHAHA VERY FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

goddamn it robert, me and my "life partner" have been coming here for years!

You have it all wrong, I left me anvil in the popcorn mines. I was just coming back to get it.

*unsheathes katana*
*teleports behind him*
heh nothing personnel kid

Sorry. I talked to corporate and they said life-sized anime pillows don't count.

You have to understand Robert, Blade Runner 2049 is officially on the list of kino that women will never understand. If I take a girlfriend she'll be bored, she'll ask me questions and ask me why Ryan Gosling is so autistic, or worse complain it's misogynist.

Robert, please. PLEASE

You have to understand Robert, Blade Runner 2049 is officially on the list of kino that women will never understand. If I take a girlfriend she'll be bored, she'll ask me questions and ask me why Ryan Gosling is so autistic, or worse complain it's misogynist.

Robert, please. PLEASE

Robert, please. PLEASE

Robert, please. PLEASE

Robert, please. PLEASE

Robert, please. PLEASE

Robert, you know damn well that as the designated shooter I'm not allowed to have a girlfriend

Robert, please. PLEASE

Robert, please. PLEASE

You’ve become a real asshole since that banana peel accident Robert

What is this?

Robert, please. PLEASE

Robert, please. PLEASE

autism

>13 posters
I don't know, you tell me.

Robert, please. PLEASE

I've got my girlfriend right here.
*unzips dick*

Robert, please. PLEASE

How did I get behind the counter, Robert? Where am I?

Robert, please. PLEASE

Robert, please. PLEASE

Anyone else hate going through these before movies? I'd feel a lot safer if we were all allowed to carry guns. Call me nostalgic but theaters were better before full body scanners.

My theater doesn't have the budget for this so they just have us strip naked and do cavity searches

>tfw sentenced to popcorn mines for farting during cavity search

Robert, please. PLEASE

*I was a hologram the whole time* heh

just came here for my files robert

Um did you just assume my sexual preference? Did you just assume my gender?