I got questions about Mandrill

I got questions about Mandrill.

How does his mind control work? Does it induce feelings of submissiveness, or adoration, or what? Or is it like a direct line anyone without a Y chromosome gets whammied?

Is it based on attraction? What if he tried it on someone who was 100% Lesbian? Would it work on a gay man? Would it work on someone who hasn't gone through puberty?

Nothing?

He's a mutant that secretes an odorless pheromone that affects human females, leaving them extremely submissive and open to the Mandrill's manipulations. It's basically a short range power that has to be inhaled or however pherophomes normally work. Basically the longer a female is under his control, the worse the withdrawels are when finally freed.

So basically, if he's been around a female for a few week to a month. He can place that person into play far away from him, as his control will still remain for about a few days to a week.

His power makes people submissive to him and open to suggestion. He doesn't change their sexual preference. It also doesn't make him attractive. Basically, to his victim he just has that special "something" that makes him awesome to be around.

Of coarse he could still have sex with a lesbian, but only through careful conversations. It would be something he would have to insert into their mind via many conversations.

That was very informative, thank you.

No problema, I don't know if it would work on non human women. I assume it would because Marvel isn't all that concerned about making things overly sciencey, if it impedes on the fun factor of the power.

So he could, in theory, create an army of babies, so long as they were all female?

Because no hero would fight an army of babies. Checkmate, PARKER.

>Basically, to his victim he just has that special "something" that makes him awesome to be around.
>Kamala falls under his power
>Is quickly rescued, but for a few days her fanfics become very Mandrill-centric.

>you can't shoot me, you can't tase me you can't even knock me down

Mandrill is my favorite comic villain ever. He reduces bitches to enslaved cattle and gives no fucks. You can hear SJW teeth grind every time he graces a page.

So he's your favorite because you've never touched a woman's titties before.

Yeah but

Hes still Emma Frosts bitch.

I think the best way to handle Mandrill in this day and age would be to make every encounter with him as over the top and ridiculous as possible.

>Ha ha! Checkmate, Mandrill!
>Gwenpool! I-wait, what is that?
>Your power only works on females!
>No. No. We're not fighting until you tell me what that... GUNK you're covered in is.
>Y CHROMOSOMES! EIGHTEEN GALLONS OF Y CHROMOSOMES!
>...I quit. I'm done. I'm going home I'm not... I'm not touching that.
>FACE ME, COWARD!
>OH GOD ITS IN MY MOUTH

This character makes me sick. So he just rapes women?

Is that a problem? The Japanese have been making characters like that for decades.

Basically, yeah. Though to my knowledge they've never actually showed him doing that. Though, it's almost stupid to believe that he hasn't since it's implied in most appearances he's in.

>This character makes me sick. So he just rapes women?
It's fiction, you hyper sensitive fucking mary.

>Mandrill
>Jess
>also Starfox

Marvel weirdly has a lot of pheromone-based characters.

You're not supposed to approve of a villain's actions.

3 doesn't seem like a lot compared to many other powers.

Mandrill mindcontrol born comic when?

Pheromone powers are awesome that why! Though I'm pretty sure Starfox has psionic powers that stimulate the pleasure centers of the brain, not pheromone in nature. Since he's a Titan or an External.

I never liked that his mutation coincidentally make him look exactly like a mandrill.

Yeah, but in that case the rapist is a superhero.

>also Starfox
man, I don't recall that coming up in ANY of the games.

Pheromones.

>because you've never touched a woman's titties before.

And he never will.

...without the use of chloroform.

Isn't he also black?

>It's fiction
That's not a good excuse.

>hypersensitive mary

You sound triggered.

"Mandrill has made no secret of his misogyny. He has often taken sexual advantage of his slaves. He married some of his slaves, becoming illegally polygamous. In the pages of Daredevil, it was alluded that he had made the Black Widow one of his many conquests."

>Someone decided what the Marvel Universe needed was an actual rape ape
Why???

He was originally a Shanna the She-Devil villain. The idea was that by conquering him, Shanna would assert her independence and strength.

The issue is it's a shared universe so after being beaten he just kinda hangs around raping people.

>Mandrill
>doesn't drill men

The way he looks here reminds me of pic related
What would happen if Mandrill got access to gender bending powers?

Then you would have a fetish comic and not a regular comic.

So essential Mandrill is Purple Man, only a monkey and gender specific.

Gender-bender powers should be more prolific than they are, it's always fun. As for mind control, that should be delegated purely to comedic titles, it's too often used as a crutch by shitty writers in serious stories.

He's kinda cute.