Why do so many cartoons throw a thousand lesbians in your face but never show you a single gay man...

Why do so many cartoons throw a thousand lesbians in your face but never show you a single gay man? Especially shit that Rebecca Sugar got given control over.

Most people that watch shit are thirsty dudes

But it's not dudes, they're mostly other women on tumblr who live virtual signaling

Because they're the only gays people like

Why do people care so much?
They're fictional animated characters.
If you're getting triggered by them, you need serious psychological help.

Lesbians are more acceptable by both the media and the public eye. That's all there is to it.
Even then, Sugar had to guise it as genderless space rocks just to get it past.
Putting aside SU, Clarence and and Korra are the only other two shows I know of with openly lesbian couples. In the case of clarence though, there was a gay male couple as well.
The fact of the matter is, it's still really taboo to put two dudes kissing in a cartoon show.

>thousands lesbians
>gay men
>rebecca sugar
You deserve a (you) and a bump.

Lesbians are hot, gays are not

They know men will think their dicks and not morality is they see lesbos.

Oh boy it's the minutely "WHY IS GAY ALLOWED REEE" thread.

Lesbians are sexy so theyre allowed to be progressive without people bitching. Try not to think about it too much, straightfags care more about representation of gays than gays.

Lesbians are less intimidating to straight men than gays.

Straight man here, lesbians are exceedingly worse than gay men. Gay men don't shove their lifestyle in your fucking face unless you go to a pride parade or some shit like that (and I get the feeling even those events don't represent the majority of gay men.) Lesbians shove their shit everywhere and don't seem to understand that their "quirkiness" is basically bordering on a form of aggression. Maybe that just has more to do with them being women than it does with them being lesbians though.

lesbians are more accepted. Sugar more than likely was able to do what she was because she told the higher ups "They're genderless space rocks that just happen to look like girls"

>Why do so many cartoons throw a thousand lesbians in your face but never show you a single gay man?
Look at pic related and pay attention to what happens in the media you claim to be a fan of before making dank bait posts

>Especially shit that Rebecca Sugar got given control over.
Sugar is a bi woman. She made a show 'bout bi women. MAGIC.

I was hoping this thread would be about Doom somehow. How disappointing.

Everyone hates gays. I have dyke friends who can spend an hour talking about how annoying gay guys are.

Because you're projecting.

>not getting triggered about fictional characters
>on Sup Forums

They are to women and other gays.

I know a gay dude who refers to himself exclusively as a faggot. He laughs at people who try to suck up to him to score karma points.

Gay dudes are hilarious.

I know a gay guy who has the best, most savage bants around. I love it when somebody tries to get smart with him

I disagree.

The only lesbians I've known have been some of the worst people I've ever met, literal serial cheaters who whine about oppression on facebook. My gay neighbours are cool dudes and they always look after my dog when I go on holiday.

Because in today's age, the new thing to develop is either
>female
>gay female
>color can be applied to any of these
Get anything else out of here. Gay men /are/ allowed but they're like the tokens.

You know it is a bit crossposty but..it still can be.

Nobody likes fags. Not even lesbians.

I like your optimism. But I think I'll wait until someone comes up with a reason to discuss Doom right in the OP. I don't really want to contend with all the other stuff.

Because girls are considered "pure" in our society and boys are "bad" and "dirty." So lesbian relationships are either hyper-purified or hyper-sexualized.

Besides, everyone (even liberals) knows there's still a stigma about being a gay male.
That's where all the "bromance" and "no homo" jokes stem from.

star vs just had a few frames of two guys kissing.

Sup Forums is freaking out about it right now. You really can't satisfy everyone.

>implying there are no gay men in steven universe

Does this board even watch the fucking show?

>All the zoomans cried because greg didn't want to have sex with them, including the guys
>Greg's abduction and subsequent rescue was only his third wildest weekend, the hedonist
>Steven learns waacking from Garnet
>Steven is extremely flamboyant, comments that he's considered dying his hair pink
>Mr Frowny and Mr Smiley literally have an Ernie and Bert relationship going on.
>Lars' sexuality is extremely questionable, literally the kind of dude that calls everyone faggots and comes out the closet as bi two years later
>Stevonnie is literally non-binary (yes I realise different ends of LGBT, no I don't need the entire history of stonewall) whose sexuality is unknown

Bear in mind, half the posters here are ones bitching about unnecessary SU threads, but didn't post in /sug/ for the obivous reason that it's a giant circlejerk.

Goddamn guys, get it the fuck together.

>Does this board even watch the fucking show?
90% of the people who bitch about SU don't watch it. They either parrot legit complaints from the 10%, or they make shit up.

Same with most haters of most things on Sup Forums, really.

Steven is the female-friendly, effimate and flamboyant kind of faggot who may as well be done with it and cut his dick off

we're looking for actual gays here

Littlest pet shop had a gay couple, however it was just briefly in the background.

Probably because most of the people who write for these shows are bisexual/bicurious women I guess