We've had enough soyboy-core threads. Post essential bugman-core

We've had enough soyboy-core threads. Post essential bugman-core

wolf

Bugman?

Every superhero movie ever. Including Nolans Batmans.

Shame
Social Network
There Will Be Blood
Sicario
Birdman
Synecdoche New York

Fucking bugmen

>Social Network
Spot on

PSH had about 3 speaking scenes in this movie

I feel like I'm getting too old for the Internet with all these new meme names popping up every week.

Wall Street
Top Gun
Nolan movies

just goodle what is a bugman and the top three or are ok

this fucking shit

its fucking faggot beta males and their girlfriends/wives who want to watch alpha males kill and rape

>mmm i wish i was being killed and raped, honey can you grab my purse?
>sure honey, this is super interesting, so much realpolitik!

White people that act like Asians essentially
>Has a decent job with disposable income
>spends it on status symbols like the newest phone
>Bachelor
>Completely empty inside

t. BPA-fella

soy is good and healthy. bugs are ugly and disgusting. stop being a pathetic contrarian wigger.

You're part of the 200 Club, aren't you?

I don't see how Moneyball is a bugman movie, it's really just a well-made movie about baseball and challenging conventional wisdom.

Bugman shit is like Westworld or Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead. I remember when that shitty Zombie faggot show killed off some Asian or whatever and every fucking cunt faggot I know was going crazy about it for a week.

bugmen aren't necessarily watching hours of generic shows like that, that's normies. bugmen a little bit more busy, planning their schemes and being inspired by shit where someone Makes Bank

asians took this from white people though.

Isn't that just a yuppie you Gen Z shitfucker?

aren't bugmen often also soyboys? They denote different behavioral traits, but it seems like both sets of traits often apply to the same people.

i.e: usually leftist city-dwelling consumerists (bugman) are also effeminate beta-males (soyboy)

A bugman isn't a thing. Stop trying to make it a thing.

Literally what said. Bugmen are just yuppies/normies.

>A bugman is your typical big left leaning city dweller. He is usually obsessed with consumerism, lining up to purchase the newest iPhone or MacBook when it comes out, and using a smartwatch/smart home speaker for longer than the week after he bought it. Chances are he owns other throwaway smart gadgets as well. All his tastes in movies, music, expensive food, art, and more are determined by what review sites and blogs say.

>Everything about his personality and life is not defined by who he is, but by what he buys and his consumerist tendencies. He'll be subscribed to at least one, maybe multiple subscription services, he'll happily use social media and upload all of his information to the cloud, and he'll gravitate towards things that seem "rational" and use big words.

>In fact, their social media use defines a lot about who they are, as they try to get the most likes on social media bragging about their life and viewing the lives of others who do the same.

>Yet there is something big missing about their life, something that can be seen in their face. Something that can be seen the minute you strip away all the consumerist choices and realize, there's nothing else. Their lives are empty, hollow, and all about serving corporations, until they die, and this is seen in their empty insectoid stare that implies they're dead inside, giving them the name bugmen.

>"Did you see that bugman standing in line waiting for the new iPhone X?"

Hundred bucks says this guy's a bugman

TSN and Sicario are kino.

Why do Sup Forumscucks try so hard to make their presence even more obvious? Like little children making up words to confuse the grown ups.

[citation missing]

Two years ago faggots like you said the same thing about the word cuck until it was explained to you ad nauseum and you now use it in a try-hard way to diffuse what everyone knows about you already.

no, yuppies were rich hipster kids in high paying jobs in the 80s, into fashion, art, fitness and all the greatness of the late 20th century. Soyboys and bugmen are college kids nearing their 30s, being supported by their families while they "work" in art or with a mediocre job in tech, consuming a great deal of escapist media and filled with the existential dread and hopelessness of the 21st century.
lol this wiki article "Yuppies were young professionals who made lots of money. To someone in their twenties today, this wouldn't seem worth naming. "

all words are made up

>college kids nearing their 30s, being supported by their families while they "work" in art or with a mediocre job in tech, consuming a great deal of escapist media and filled with the existential dread and hopelessness of the 21st century.
This describes the majority of this site minus the job.

isn't this just Ed Norton's character from Fight Club? Pretty sure he was supposed to be an archetypal strawman, no one's actually that empty and consumerist

>no one's actually that empty and consumerist
lol.........

turn on snapchat fella