”Can I masturbate in front of you real quick?”

>”Can I masturbate in front of you real quick?”

>”Fuck no.”

What’s so fucking hard about that?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/28/adjunct-professors-homeless-sex-work-academia-poverty
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my dick

Exactly. People are being very immature about all of this.

Having status and power over people fucks up the power dynamic between this question. Ask your friend that and it's just creepy but ask your employee and you face them with a career-risking dilemna.

no two people are ever in the exact same "power level"

You are right. but hes an anti white kike ,so i dont really care

>its unethical to have power and want something from subordinates

As a white male he had power over them. They literally had no choice.

just another jew raping them goy women from a position of power

must be jewish privilege

That's horseshit. And people who think that way are the type who would fuck their boss, feel bad about it, and then years later make rape accusations.

All you have to do is say no. It's the harder choice and requires knowing who you are, and what your values are, and may even affect your job... But won't cost you your fucking dignity, and won't ruin anyone's life years later due to your own stupidity.

reddit louisfags need to fuck off. No one cares what he did. It's about him going down. It's fantastic

They thought he was joking and didn't expressly consent. Then he whipped it out and jerked off all over himself.

>What’s so fucking hard about that?

Maybe the part where a comedian well known for masturbation and sex related self-deprecating jokes makes a blunt question like that and you immediately assume he's making a joke since it'd be weird as fuck to ask something like that out of the blue when there's been no sexual flirting going on, just normal discussion?

“Stop, I didn’t think you were serious.”

How hard is that, you stupid fuck.

>a gave up the dream of a whole life and am a nobody now but it's ok because mr shekelsteinberg didn't face any consequences for his actions :)

They didn't expressly say no?

People can simply freeze in intimidating situations. Your brain doesn't always say GTFO, it can just go WTF is going on? Especially when it's not a stranger attacking, but someone you know and are friendly with and there isn't a direct physical force to repel.

Oh, so you’re going with the “Women are helpless babies” defense then huh?

Nice benevolent sexism, bro.

What's weird is that he'd seriously do it. You'd think a basic filter would catch yourself from doing it.
Was he toasted out of his mind or something?

if so what if they did

you know what else they couldve done

left the room

That's not the fault of the person asking. You could use the same excuse to argue that you wanted to stop during sex, but couldn't say that because your "brain froze" and press rape charges.

And they just let him go straight to climax without a simple "uhhh I was joking dude"?

Yeah no bullshit ew gay yuck bye

No, I'm saying people react differently to situations so nitpicking semantics about "but there was consent" and going "hurr just get out if it's a problem" isn't some kind of thing a that makes it okay for Louis to whip his dick out like that.

Why would he just jerk himself off though.

They could have just left. No-one was forcing them to stay.

Actually, it's not even that. What's happening is they're trying to normalize the idea that any sort of romantic overtures or fumbling is SEXUAL ASSAULT.

In the real world, men and women get together and have drinks and maybe make out a bit and eventually try to move on to more intimate behavior but it doesn't happen like you see on the silver screen. Nobody is casanova with two passionate lovers flying together and embracing with rose petals blowing everywhere, in reality people grope and pet and sometimes a dick or a tit comes out and maybe she goes down on you or maybe you bury your face in her, but with the Hollywood as the focal point of the increasing leftist decline of western civilization, now powerful divas who want to cut someone's throat in tinseltown for whatever personal grudge reasons or just pure boredom can now do it by simply saying "oh yeah this guy raped me", then they sit back and collect miles and miles of sympathetic tweets "oh you go gurll tell it" "you're so brave and strong" "you're my hero" "my 4 year old gender-indeterminate offspring wants to be just like you when xe grows up". And they're ACTORS so that's what they can do, put on the big teary-eyed face and act like they're vulnerable and hurting when in reality it's just a stone cold power move and a stab in the back.

This reminds me of that one time i started masturbating behind the couch my cousin was watching TV on back then

Because women like males attention and than later feel guilty because of it

Apparently he gets off on doing it. It's like flashing, only he doesn't need a trenchcoat and lurk at women on the street.

They did leave.

arent men literally always in a position of power over a female since they are physically stronger?
if this retarded "having power over people" thing worked as they want us to believe, any man asking for consent is automatically raping

should've asked them to masturbate for him. rookie mistake.

Hell who knows, but if that's what gets him going how else are you going to make it happen besides asking nicely?

Right.
However.... I think some of the "victims" fealt as if they couldn't say no,as if they would lose out some how.
I believe he did this before most people gave a damn about comedians,he did give stage time to a lot (so many) people maybe the ladies thought it was the only way.
You are now picturing Louis C K jerking off while looking into your eyes.

post degenerate things you have done

>when 15 on holiday in thailand i would jerk off in the elevator when alone hoping some older women would come in and help me
>got the nerve to do it to some older chinese women
>they just pretended to ignore me probably thought i was a spastic or something

>got the late bus home from work one day
>few people on it becuase it goes a longer route, sit at the back with only an older woman near me
>jerk off
>she watches then just shakes her head in disgust then i cum
>just gives me a disgusted look when she leaves and i feel bad

>meet a girl a year older than me in a chat room when i was like 14
>we webcam on msn
>she convinces me to put a banana in my ass
>its probably on some pedo website now, thank god i have gotten fat, have a beard and webcam quality was shit enough no one would be able to really spot me if they saw

It kinda is though. He's doing it in private, he's asking if it's okay and not being rejected for it. It's not like he's some intimidating guy with a history of violence.

Soon the whole "you need to sign a consent contract before sex" joke won't be much of a joke.

I think it's less them being victims and more so just saying "Yo, Louis is fucked up"

It's not any weirder than if he came onto these women and tried to have sex with them. Masturbating in front of someone is just a less intimate form of getting off where you don't have to deal with the other person as much and also it probably let him feel less guilty than all out sex outside of marriage would.
If you think masturbating in front of someone else is weird, you haven't even begun to crack the surface of weird fetishes. Masturbation in front of a woman is just a standard thing most guys on fetlife have done at some point or another, it's not like he asked them to get on all fours and lap up cum from a dog bowl while he partially suspended himself with a belt and worked himself over with anal beads or something. He just jerked off.

>I believe he did this before most people gave a damn about comedians

He was headlining some event when this happened, iirc.

>be brainless roastie
>encounter different situation
>brain freeze and just stand still for several hours
>10 years later call rape
you are right, women are pathetic

Is this all a big ploy by Hollywood into scaring white people into not having sex?

kek, how fucking deluded are you? typical Sup Forums shut in. the implication if you say no to your boss wanting to fuck you is that they will ruin your career. its common sense, you fucking moron.

>muh dignity

lol, go outside at some point fatass

>If you think masturbating in front of someone else is weird, you haven't even begun to crack the surface of weird fetishes.
That's not a fetish, that's just straight up inappropriate behavior, whether or not it's intended to be humorous.

People don't just ask for that out of the blue, but apparently there's coke in all their food or something I guess.

Nope, since all their power leaves once that nice soft pussy appears before us.
We'll do anything for it, the women are the ones who are dominating most of the time.
We'll go to war for pussy, we'll get college degrees just so we become financially stable so they'll want us and want to stay with us, we'll kill other men just to have no competition, we'll sacrifice long term friendships for pussy, we'll sell all our creative hobbies, all our dreams, in order to pay for that pussy, we'll change our hair, the way we talk, the way we dress, just so that they'll stay, etc etc.

Women were always the dominating force.

What is the difference between:

>can I jerk off in front of you?
>okay
>10 years later
>he was my boss, I couldn't do anything! ree!

vs.

>can I jerk off in front of you?
>no!
>ill fire you if you say no
>okay, fine then
>10 years later
>he was my boss, I said no but he did it anyway, I couldn't do anything!

The answer may not be as hard as you think

there's more than one job dude, you can always walk away.

>exhibitionism isn't a fetish
Literally one of the most common fetishes.

>10 years later call rape

They were talking about it immediately afterwards, but everyone started shunning them, basically turning a blind eye to it since Louis was so well known in comedy circles, they stopped because it was starting to possibly threaten their own careers. This was even reported on on Gawker years ago.

Then what's the problem?

Well as long as you were privately thinking it I guess you have carte blanche to get all that gimmiedat money and ruin someone else's career.

He actually jerked off in front of them, meaning he's fucked up.

if my boss told me to suck his dick for an amazing promotion that would change my life i know for a fact i would say fuck no. and that dude is a great looking chad mother fucker.

this whole he has power thing is bullshit to the max. not everyone can be compromised at the idea of easy promotion based on sex. how retarded are you that you need 24 hours to decide if you want to see a cock or not?

most people can respond in a second
you want to see thi-
>no

that simple

you've literally not said anything that makes an ounce of sense in your post

yeah i guess. i mean, why bother having a dream job when you can just do whatever? lol fucking hell, i thought summer vacation was over?

not everyone is in jobs or positions where that choice is fair or easy though, and i say fair because there are times depending on industry literally holds your future in their hands, its fucked up but thats america. If you work years to get where you were then someone who has power over you abuses that power to make you do something you never would even consider otherwise, its unfair.

Its 2017 its so fucking easy to meet women I'll never understand people who take risks dating and trying to pick up chicks inside their own workplace, its just so risky.

No wonder I feel like I've heard all this before.
When the news came out my first thought was "I already know this".

>That's not a fetish
Yes it is, what the fuck are you talking about? Masturbating in front of someone is an extremely common fetish, there was even a mainstream movie about a guy who could only get off by interviewing women on tape and then masturbating to it (Sex, Lies, and Videotape).

One of these happenings was in fucking 2002.

He wasnt even known you shit bird.

obligatory

def is a fetish and you're clearly a virgin if you this masturbating in front of a girl is inappropriate. sure if just start doing it out of nowhere and they had no idea who he was that would be inappropriate, but to 2 adults thats just a question
t. virgin

>A Comedian
>having power
lmao, they're one step above the homeless.

It’s unethical to use your workplace related power to force a subordinate into doing something they don’t want to do that is unrelated to work for the purpose of your own sexual gratification

So? They chose to stay. They can't really complain.

no, this is a christian board

>be subjected to sexual assault
>instead of going to the police, go to... comedians??

Yeah no, they were probably talking about it in a "well that was weird but it happened" way, not an "I'M SO TRAUMATIZED I NEED LOTS OF MONEY AND MEDIA SPOTLIGHT TO NURSE THIS EMOTIONAL TURMOIL" way.

Nah, two steps above homeless. One step above homeless is being a liberal arts professor.
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/28/adjunct-professors-homeless-sex-work-academia-poverty

Would you just actually jack off in front of your best friends after jokingly asking if it's ok?

So raping alter boys?

>not jerking off in front of your friends ever
Are you for real?

Yes it is, and of course I would never actually DO it.

But the IMPLICATION......

you mean there is an implication?

aren't you overthinking it?

They aren't looking for fame or money. They were contacted by New York Times for an article looking for collaboration and confirmation that Louis CK's reputation to do inappropriate shit like jerking off in front of women was in fact true.

Why is it the victim’s responsibility to stop their boss from abusing them? Shouldn’t their boss know better than to not sexually harass their employees? Imagine if your dad asked you if he could jerk off in front of you. Even if you stood up to him like the enlightened gentleman that you are, wouldn’t it be fucked up of him to put you in that position in the first place?

But if liberalism is about sexual freedom, whats wrong with using sex as a commodity for transaction?

No, they left.

It's the fact that he somehow thought randomly jacking off in front of company after asking a laughable question wouldn't somehow turn out to be badly received.

They're just flat out stating he does shit like this.

It literally is, psychopath.

literally all of them said no

but Louie being a smart guy worded his apology "I thought it was ok because I asked before taking my junk out, now I understand they couldn't give consent because of the power difference" conveniently leaving out that when he asked THEY STILL SAID NO ANYWAY since he knows the majority of people hearing about this will only get details from his one apology rather than reading the five allegations against him and it works on generic retards like you who don't look anything up for themselves

also please note the ever contrarian Sup Forums now defends louie now that its been confirmed that he is actually a pathetic sex pervert rather than it just being an inside joke

It's unethical when it's the ONLY method.

Sounds like you're assuming women have reason and accountability, friend.

Did the woman on the bus watch the whole performance?

Hot as fuck desu senpai

if your boss asked you to suck his cock for a promotion and you said no, he'd find an excuse to fire you
that is why people talk about power in these situations

Doesn't sound like he did anything wrong.

>Imagine if your dad asked you if he could jerk off in front of you. Even if you stood up to him like the enlightened gentleman that you are, wouldn’t it be fucked up of him to put you in that position in the first place?
Is this him asking back when I was a child or him asking me now when I'm in my 30s?
If it's the latter then it's not much of a problem since I don't live with him or depend on him.
If it's the former then I'd argue you'd have a moral obligation to let your dad jerk off in front of you since that'd mean he was a pedophile and if you don't give him that opportunity for harmless release then he'd probably end up molesting neighborhood children instead.

wow gud joke

I dunno, sounds like he was asking for trouble if you ask me. He should have known they would've said something about it.

He didn't.

Only method of what?

If Louis CK owns the production company, then production happens on his terms. This is liberalism to the logical conclusion.

>”Can I masturbate in front of you real quick?”

>”Fuck no.”

>"YOU WOULD REJECT THE KEK KING? AWAKEN MY BULLS! TAKE HER TO THE INTERACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS!"

What now, OP?

he wasn't anybody at the time. if you can't manage to say no and keep your career you suck at life. so the he was powerful was a bullshit line, they're squeezing him now because he's powerful now.
bitch is supposed to be a stand up and they can't come up with
>i sent the wrong signals
>i'm sorry, i know it's awkward but i want to remain professional
>because i want to keep working with you or with your group.

louie says
>okay
>please don't say anything

what are his options?
unless he was a rapist monster and tried something then cops and sue sue sue. but that fucking moment not 10 years later.

:^)

>power over people
if he had power over them then he wouldnt have felt the need to ask

why cannot feminist approve of my nudist lifestyle?

I'm pretty nobody gives a fuck about Louis CK after he admitted to this and apologized, OP.

Only method of moving forward in a movie career.

And you're going off on different topic in that second sentence, as the ladies involved in the Loius debacle were clearly not there to "move forward."

Yep, you're right, they're not the dominating force and men aren't afraid of pussy, that's why almost every religion treats them like satans spawn, doesn't let them have any high rank in it, and tells men to keep women on a very very short leash by any means necessary.
If you want to control something that means that you are afraid of what it can do to you.
I lost a best friend because of a girl, he just couldn't get over the fact that she rejected him.
I know guys who fucked over their own brother because of one night of cheap pussy.
I know a handful of guys who sacrificed literally everything in their lives just to be with that one girl, I know two guys who became cuckold just because they were afraid that their girls would leave them if they hadn't agreed.
Most men, unfortunately, turn into little helpless boys when hat pussy flashes before their eyes.
And once you get used to having constant, readily available pussy next to you, to calm you, to calm that biology that is constantly screaming in your ear, it is very very hard to let it go, and unfortunately, most men today will sacrifice everything, starting with their self-respect, just so that pussy stays.

And this becomes evident with a small observation of society.

no, she shook her head and turned away then looked back when i made it audable i was blastin spunk

Well first of all it's NOT abuse or harassment. It's a proposition.

And obviously! But in the situation where it does happen, people need to start taking personal responsibility for their own stupid decisions. Stand up for themselves and stop acting like they're powerless victims.

t. would suck dicks to keep their jobs.

Have some fucking respect for yourselves holy shit.

>Hey user, let me fuck you in the ass or you're fired.

WHAT A DILEMMA, OH GOD WHAT SHOULD I DO.

Louie is a creepy asshole, but the girls are sluts or at the very least had no self-respect ( hence why they felt guilty)

Only women are allowed that power now.