Rotten tomatoes General #263

But the Mousehouse pays RT to fuck the DCEUover!...

screenrant.com/justice-league-rotten-tomatoes-score-delayed/

Looks like our resident DC fags will have to find a new angle to foster their conspiracy theories now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh God I'm so excited. I have no idea how to celebrate this.

OH NO NO NOOO

If the review embargo doesn't drop until Thursday then surely RT doesn't really have any say in it, they're just trying to make an event of the reveal.

They know its going to be a poor score, and want to draw as much attention to it as possible

*INHALES*

Disney doesn't want it to be too obvious but anyone with have a brain knows RT is paid off.

>this is how a dcuck brain works

>But the Mousehouse pays RT to fuck the DCEUover!...
Nonono. They don't do anything to DC. They pay to buff MCU. Mostly lowest reviews for Disney movies are 6/10, so it stays above 50% counting review as fresh. Very few got balls to give 5/10 as it renders film "rotten". DC gets low scores coz they actually get lot of 5/10 or 4/10 which is fair. Their movies try something different, not better or worse, just different and people don't like something that isn't familiar to them. Metacritics got better system there.

Says the reviews still come on Wednesday. If it’s just RT then you can just use Metacritic instead, although I guess morons who still don’t know how RT works will misunderstand Metacritics more straightforward aggregation.

Rotten Tomatoes doesn't matter since the greatest superhero movie has a 27%. You can't explain that.

This just means they won't give it 100 % or 0 % based on only a few reviews

>They pay to buff MCU
Pay who?

NEVER FORGET

This is being done as a favour to DC/WB. If they started the tomatometer up now the early negative reviews would influence the public's perception earlier than they can react to. This will delay any bad publicity, reducing the time the movie-going public has to make up their mind about something before release. DC will frontload JL, as they have done with previous sucky entries, and RT are helping them here.

Essentially this is an anti-consumer stance from RT - they're now helping DC/WB con the audience into seeing something they'd otherwise avoid if they had advance word.

The critic are going to take an absolute shit on this movie. I just saw the clip of the Superman/Flash race. What the fuck was up with his face?

It'll still make 800 Million+ though.

lol

It has a 8.7/10 on IMDb

Marvelfags are going to shit themselves when this makes 1 billion though

To Disney/MCU shills. Seen several reviews of various Marvel movies. Even rant and critical ones still end with 6/10 scores.
>..well maybe CG and special effects look a bit off, and story seems to be very similar to blablabla...but it is fun movie. 6/10.

fake.

there's no any mention about the lanterns appear in the post credit scene.

i'm more likely to pay to see it now just so i can laugh at how awful it is.

exactly the same with what I did with BVS.

but he did mention it?

>been more then a year
How time flies.

OHHH GOD....THE EVANS ARE COMING....Sup Forums WILL BLEED EVANS....

OHH NO NO NO ooooo NO NO no OH NO NO NOOOOOO

no, most of the leaks in here only said that there's only 2 scenes in the post credit; Lex meet Deathstroke and Superman racing with Flash.

no one said there's a scene about the Lanterns.

What's sad is that webm has better visuals than anything from Justice League..

>"BUT IT'S A COMIC BOOK MOVIE SO WHY IT GOTTA BE REALISTIC"
Annoys me to always hear this excuse

It'd be embarrassing if it doesn't.
Also, reminder that having only been out three weekends in foreign countries, and two in the U.S, Thor has made over 3.6x its budget back already.
3.6x Justice League's budget ($300 million), is 1.08 billion

But so did the Iron Man Christmas special.

>not buying a ticket to Thor and sneaking into JL

BAKA BAKA BAKA

It'll start dropping gradually, of course the first people to see it will rate it highly

I-it's just for spoiler reasons just look at these handful of critics who liked the movie and ignore this massive pile of ones that didn't

>DC fags
there's only one left and after this hopefully she'll fuck off back to her reddit shithole

We're boycotting this movie, now. Did you see what they did to the Amazon's armor? They are warriors, not strippers. Put some clothes on ladies. Have some dignity.

Can't wait to post the same image, but with Justice League in the place of BvS *cackles*

OHHHHH SHITEEEEE....

It's gonna be a tough month for DKEKS

oh boy, this is gonna be exciting

that's seems like a fair reaction to the hulk.

i saw it on tv yesterday and it wasn't terrible, but not as good as ironman.

No way Justice League goes over a billion. It would be lucky to get 600mill.

THIS IS IT BOYS! THIS IS THE DC-KEK-POCALYPSE!! STRAP IN! IT'S GONNA BE A REALLY ROUGH RIDE!

600 million is unrealistically low, it'll get between 850-920.

Nigger you're high if you think Americans and Chinks won't get this dumpster fire to at least $850 million

Why do people want anything DC to fail? I just want an enjoyable movie with my favourite comic book characters.

I actually want to see anything failing. Nothing personal, really.

this is not how the system works dufus

People don't want DC to fail, we want the current DCEU to fail because it can't be saved. Just put it out of its misery.

i want capeshits to fail
all of them

I want Capeshit to fail, not DC inherently

this tbqh

Why can't movies be this fun anymore?

I like seeing the mental gymnastics DCfags go through to try to defend a series of bad movies.

>browsing tumblrboxd

because in this low budget piece of trash went actually more effort on set and paying actors.
And no 50000000 animators in an office don't count as effort

Because I don’t like the actors and tone they went with for their cinematic universe

Watch the old school Justice League cartoon

>Joss Whedon's quippy teardown and rebuild
Is that supposed to be a positive?

It's not so much that I want DC to fail as much as I've simply stopped realistically expecting them to succeed, so I'm just here to savor the delicious schadenfreude.

RT doesn't write the reviews fucktard.

Because Sup Forums likes being edgy and contrarian. Maybe you should stick to Reddit.

>Why do people want anything DC to fail?
All I want is a Joker movie and now a Knightmare movie after hearing that Whedon changed Snyder's vision.

DO YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO PAY MONEY TO WATCH SUPER HEROES TEAMING UP? I HOPE NOT.

Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

Why is the villain some random jobber no one has ever heard of? They could've just not made it a 2 parter to try and beat Inifnity War out of the gate.

wasnt this the original plan?

you should learn how propaganda works. With the power of internet it's very easy to convince people of literally anything

Think most everyone here would be cool with a DC movie doing well, both critically and financially. At this point though the DC fags are so fucking poisonous with their comments it's just so more fun to see them get put down, hard.

Neither my OP or the pic/article mentioned anything about who wrote the reviews, user. Just that RT was delaying the tomatormeter so that the public has less time to make an informed choice.

Wait a while lad. The mouse is very strong, there will be 1000s of 1/10 score in a short while

You just don't get it because it's too deep. Steppenwolf is a reference to the Herman Hesse book and represents mankind's alienation from goodness and descent into savagery in the absence of Superman. You should try reading some books, maybe then you could understand the importance of this character.

no one gives a shit about RT as long as the movies make money, which they have so far.

>Rotten Tomatoes General #263
Jesus what do you even talk about in so many threads?

>This is being done as a favour to DC/WB

Then why are Rotten Tomatoes making a big deal about it? It's literally being done to shill their show because they know how invested everybody is in the score for this film. They're just taking advantage of the late embargo

Why post that? We know it's some faggot larping

This comment needs to be fleshed out and spammed as a Rick and Morty copypasta analogue on release day. Someone get on this.

Literally just for shit posting. You realize nobody here talks about Thor , right? The company wars has become more entertaining than the films themselves.

Because DC fans are pretentious retards who've convinced themselves they're not obsessing over literal children's movies.

And the MCUs arent? It is all the same for me. Maybe marvel is a bit worse because of that cringe inducing humor.

I dunno. I've found all the HAHAHAHA posting really obnoxious lately because its constantly spammed and has been for weeks.

There's only one review that counts so stop circle jerking those studio cunts and wait for the truth.

I don't think Marvel fans try to pretend the movies are anything more than mindless entertainment. Regardless, I'm happy when either franchise takes a hit because it's all trash
Well yeah that's because this board is filled with what seems like literal children

there's nothing to talk about thor. it's fun popcorn movie that you enjoy for couple hours and forget as soon as you leave the theater

I'm sure he'll hate it because of the Whedonisms. Where is your messiah now?

The Marvelfags aren't the ones making the cringeworthy "Zaddy's capekino" collages with screenshots of the movie being used as comparison for hamfisted biblical allegories and symbolism

>whedon
>expert
lmao

That's just because not a single Marvel movie has been made by people with even a basic level understanding of Plato and Aristotle's complete works or Judeo-Christian mythology. I'm 100% not a single Marvel producer even owns any whaling manuals they could cross-reference the contents of Moby Dick with. How are you supposed to make good superhero movies like that?

We've reached the point where I can't tell if this is genuine or ironic shitposting

Kek

lmao, bait or not I laffed

Thanks, I'm kind of proud myself.

The current DCFU is irredeemable. The sooner it's canned and rebooted the better. That and it'll always funny to see something loud and brash get BTFO. I'm English but I still enjoy re-watching the Germans dismantle Brazil at the last World Cup, for example.

They deserve to fail now that they decided to copy Marvel blatantly.

A N O T H E R
F R E S H
R E V I E W !

I enjoyed seeing England get knocked out in the pools of their own Rugby world cup for that very same reason.

People hate what they don't understand.

It's no different than scientists getting burned at the steak for saying the earth is round and orbits the sun.

>A SECOND FRESH REVIEW!

>I still enjoy re-watching the Germans dismantle Brazil at the last World Cup
The huelocaust was a gift to the world, user. The number seven has been banned in Brazil since that day.

Holy shit what is wrong with people.

>WB owns Rotten Tomatoes
>the only thing they can do is delay opening the floodgates they already know what's coming

It really is just about company wars for capeshitters, isn't it? They don't care about enjoying the movie themselves, they just want it to have a good 'score'.

Marvel has all the good movies. Contrarians need to validate their tastes somehow, and the scores are it.