Write some plots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0gpED0Z57RU
youtube.com/watch?v=8XoRGgpF2qc&ab_channel=ThePunishingGun
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The movies may as well be sitcoms

Awww upset about your razzies?

I really wish instead of Teen Titans Go, we got this instead

captain america takes a break from the gang so they get a new friend to hang out with

They tried.

It was awful. Felt like a pre-schooler cartoon but without the learning. Kind of like Lion Guard.

What razzies? I've never a made a film.

"The Sandwich"

Tony decides to make the Ultimate Sandwich, but being the Mr Fixit of the group, the gang prevents him from taking a bite by requesting that he fixes their stuff. However, each time he leaves the kitchen, someone eats his sandwich. Hilarity ensues as he keeps making sandwich after sandwich and keeps getting interrupted. Will Tony ever get his sandwich?

That's already the plot to Ultron.

>"Trust me Steve, with this new Arc Reactor, we can power Stark Tower, maybe even the whole city with clean energy. C'mon, what's the worse that could happen?"
>Tony Destroys New York

After a an interview goes viral in the Daily Bugle, people are shocked to realized how old Cap is chronically. Much to his chagrin, people start giving him a senior discount. But as the buzz dies down, he comes to expect them and people start labeling him a cheapskate.

Thor gets busted for drunk flying and has to do community service.

I'd rather watch the Luke Cage Sitcom

youtube.com/watch?v=0gpED0Z57RU

I genuinely found this funny. I don't think the latter part is needed, I imagined the whole thing similar to that Mr. Krabs or Johnny Bravo episode where everyone treats them like they're old men.

Netflix couldn't afford the actors/actresses

They could just recast everyone. I doubt anyone would consider it cannon anyway.

>Awful
youtube.com/watch?v=8XoRGgpF2qc&ab_channel=ThePunishingGun

10/10

Nick Fury has an important dossier that he needs immediate access to, but Thor left Mjolnir on it and is nowhere to be found. He gets the gang to try anything to get it off. They end up accidentally obliterating the dossier only seconds before Thor walks in with ice cream.

Hulk suffers a wardrobe malfunction while transforming and Bruce Banner finds himself having a crisis of self after a late-night talk show host makes fun of him for having a small dick.
Unsure whether or not the joke was ironic or not, he spends the rest of the episode ettempting to discreetly Hulk-out around his super-teammates to compare sizes and put his insecurities to rest.

Tony and Pepper's relationship ends up on the rocks after Tony decides to make Pepper a suit of armor just in case, only for her to take offense that the suit has larger breasts than her.

A baby is left on the doorstep of Avengers Tower and the team is left trying to find out what to do with it, since the local orphanage is closed for Martin Luther King Day.

>Janet is tasked with making the team new costumes for a public appearance in New York, but forgets all about it. When the date arrives, she tries to pass off several of her own Wasp costumes as her new creations.

>Nick Fury has an important dossier that he needs immediate access to, but Thor left Mjolnir on it and is nowhere to be found. He gets the gang to try anything to get it off. They end up accidentally obliterating the dossier only seconds before Thor walks in with ice cream.

Fund it.