Scenes feminothings and soyboys don't understand

youtube.com/watch?v=hJyQ8TvwvEI

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5xee51
youtube.com/watch?v=QrV2OqCwCX8
youtube.com/watch?v=azOWjmfUqVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

damn..so aragorn must have told the orcs about menus?

>leaning backwards while pointing a gun at someone one handed

found the soyboy

This movie is so unbelievable bad.

wtf is a soyboy?

found the soyboy

You wanna know who's a soyboy. The fucking kid in this shit movie. The retarded kid who beats his bully by fucking "reasoning" with him like a fucking pussy. And since the movie treats this as something good, you know what, the whole movie is soyboy propaganda.

dailymotion.com/video/x5xee51

Moments soyboys and feminothings will never experience or understand

You must have watched the wrong film, because in the one I saw, the boy beats his bully by beating the shit out of his bully. You fucking soyboy.

Wrong scene, here

youtube.com/watch?v=QrV2OqCwCX8

The whole movie is anti-soyboy af.

i fucking love this moving

>This movie is so unbelievable bad.
Bet your mom would have chosen having this movie over you if she'd known how you'd turn out beforehand.

The dialogue is atrocious.

You could tell the director wished the people being slain by this petty bourgeois restaurant owner were niggers. Fuck white America's racist power fantasy.

viggo+cronenberg movies are pretty damn kinorific

Feminothings and The Soyboys is also the name of my band.

was it rape?

Bit of a silly scene you posted there failure of sexts

disgusting

Fun fact: A History of Violence is the last commercial film to be released on VHS.

>soyboy

Is this a fresh new Sup Forumsmeme? What happened to KEK?

from what I've found soyboy actually started being used on Sup Forums since April

did aragorn star in any good shit after eastern promises?

People say good things about Captain Fantastic

Also the Road.

Not all soy boys are cucks, but all cucks are soyboys

holy shit never knew howard shore composed the soundtrack to this movie. sounds eerily similar to lord of the rings

If he lives in such a small town, why didn't he already carry a gun with a CCW? He could've ended that situation without getting stabbed in the foot easily.

>TFW you watch History of Violence for the first time with your mom, and those sex scenes pop up
...just

bump

totally shit movie. the final act makes it look like a parody

I watched it with the whole family and everyone was pretty satisfied with it I mean the movie.

The redditors on Sup Forums just now found their new favorite word, after people on Twitter have been using it for nearly a year.

BROHAM!

>capeshit
>not for soyboys
bait

youtube.com/watch?v=azOWjmfUqVw

Press conferences that feminothings and soyboys will never understand

I honestly believe it's pro-milk propaganda. Since all the research pointing out bad milk is for humans there's a big push by the milk industry to demonize soy (the most likely replacement for milk) and I wouldn't be surprised that Sup Forums fell for it.

Sup Forums is actually relevant enough to actually be slid now.

>t. Bugman

You have it backwards. This is a movie that soyboys think is cool when it really isn't. It has cheap bad dialogue and characters. I don't hate it it, but it's vastly overrated. It was based off of a pulpy comic book and it shows. It's just a high class Punisher movie.