What do you do when you're in love with a cartoon?

What do you do when you're in love with a cartoon?

you practice lucid dreaming, then you summon cartoon in dreams and have hot sex with them. this is about the only reasonable thing to do.

Mostly just torture myself.

Hmm, never been in love with a cartoon, but usually when I have a feeling that hurts my solution is drugs and/or alcohol.

Furiously masturbate to those orange buttcheeks.

Must be nice to be able to do that.

How can you be attracted to this grotesque art style

Seek therapy

Over the past 10 years, I've been getting into these dream sequences more and more, and my dream self get's luckier and luckier as time goes. Luckier as in "get's more into it before you wake up from the intensiveness".
And yet I still can't get laid. My dream self get's more than I do.

draw fanart of her

nobody is attracted to the art style, they're attracted to the character filtered through the art style.. just like real life. 3d people are gross but some look nice when the real life art style is taken into account and mentally filtered out.

shit dude, it's gotten worse for me over the last decade. i can't get even a little excited in a dream without waking up with my heart racing. what's more I can't imagine much before my mind's eye seems to just get exhausted. I used to have the best dreams

I've had dreams where I was simply and comforted after a a stressful time. Its weird.

I was being held and*

Best thing to do is realize its not a big deal. People have been falling in love with characters/ideas/inanimate objects since antiquity.
Its how you react to it that you should worry about.

What if I want to kill myself because I can't be with her?

Learn to draw.

Then do it. Even if you had a partner, life in general is mostly misery. I'd do it if I had the balls, but alas, my survival instincts are too strong.

if living hasn't fixed the problem, what makes you think dying will?

Because he won't be alive anymore to feel the pain? And even if you're religious and believe in an afterlife, wouldn't his personal heaven be a place where he can be united with his waifu making it pointless to suffer for another second?

>People who commit suicide go to hell

That's a just a lie told by the old medieval clerics to keep peasants from killing themselves instead of doing grunt work for the nobles. It makes no sense sending depressed suicidal people to the same place where mass murderers and rapists go to.

he's not feeling physical pain, and the physical body is the only thing that's capable of dying
everyone who isn't washed clean by blood goes to hell, dude. that's the nature of life.

I thought I was the only one who woke up every time I was about to score.